Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2016, 08:33 PM   #5081
Rookie

JRock1031's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It transfers. Make sure u save it though. You can even go under settings in main menu and set it as your preferred playbook so you don't have to do it every time before starting a game.
Awesome! You're the best! Appreciate the help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2016, 08:33 PM   #5082
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock1031
Awesome! You're the best! Appreciate the help!
You're welcome.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:50 AM   #5083
Rookie

If you're playing all madden and struggling with robo qbs try flazkos red set #1 with qb accuracy at 2/2 and adjust from there. I'm using flazkos penalties, auto subs, 65 fatigue and 15/15 clock. The qbs are almost too inaccurate and I bumped mine up to 2hum/5cpu. I'm sure there's a reason he set acc at 35/35 for that set, but it definitely works.

I tried raider ren's set and for whatever reason 2/2 accuracy has a much bigger impact specifically on the default based red set.

Without looking, Ren I remember your set was designed to balance out all madden. I know the 50/50 pass block is intimidating but I still have the most sacks in the league but not as many throwaways, which I look forward to. Anything to keep the cpu completion percentage down. But I seriously felt bad for Andy dalton and Carson wentz. Dalton at 48% 173 yards 0tds 1 int. Wentz 54% 230 yards 2tds 1 int. Cpu acc at 5 almost feels too high again but I need more games. Trust me you're not going to feel cheesed

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 12-05-2016 at 07:07 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:26 AM   #5084
Pro

OVR: 1

Raider Ren i saw you was researching the injury slider did you ever decide what you are using, and do you actually see penalties with all 50s
Old 12-05-2016, 09:20 AM   #5085
Rookie

Elphalpha's Arena

I'm not too experienced with sliders, but i've been playing all-madden with custom sets with cpu qb at 0 acc and play rec and pass cov at 100 and i usually get games with qbs throwing for something like 27/30 400 yards 5 tds lol
Does the all-pro sets cause the same thing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 10:18 AM   #5086
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphalpha
I'm not too experienced with sliders, but i've been playing all-madden with custom sets with cpu qb at 0 acc and play rec and pass cov at 100 and i usually get games with qbs throwing for something like 27/30 400 yards 5 tds lol
You might want to try accuracy at 1 or 2. 0 may "deactivate" the slider essentially putting I back to 50 according to the poster who used to be in design. If not lower you pass blocking or put it at 50. Also slow speed and all pro do seem to cause more errant passes
Old 12-05-2016, 10:22 AM   #5087
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphalpha
All Pro is much easier to tune errant passes. Simply lowering the qb accuracy slider does the trick but lowering it too much makes the cpu qb a little too ridiculous, he will throw everything into the dirt. All-Madden is where it's much more difficult to tune. You will see more errant passes on All Pro.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:06 PM   #5088
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock1031
Do you get a variety of plays? I've noticed with coach suggestion on expanded playcall they suggest the same ones over and ones sometimes.
It's gameflow.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »