Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2017, 09:11 AM   #6497
Pro

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Eddy? Eddy?!?
Old 01-01-2017, 09:53 AM   #6498
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Let me preface my saying I'm an average all-madden player.

All-Madden

Slow game speed

12 min/ 20 seconds quarters

Parity/ threshold 90

Fatigue 65

Injury 40 (25 while I sim each preseason week)

User/ CPU

QB Accuracy 2/2

Pass block 30/30

Catching 40/40

Run block 50/70

Fumbles 60/60

Reaction 50/50

INTs 30/30

Coverage 50/50

Tackling 25/25

FGP 50

FGA 30

PuntP 50

PuntA 50

Kickoff 60

All penalties at 50

Give it a shot. It suits me. I get great gameplay, a variety of results, realistic stats and decent scores. I'm using it for my CFM.

How are the penalties, do you see any during the game?

What about INT? Im convinced one of the penalty sliders affect in a negative way user interception, user Int were fine for me when i had everything in 50, but ever since I change them None of my teams im using in CFM are getting interception with the OP penalty sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2017, 10:07 AM   #6499
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja 117
How are the penalties, do you see any during the game?

What about INT? Im convinced one of the penalty sliders affect in a negative way user interception, user Int were fine for me when i had everything in 50, but ever since I change them None of my teams im using in CFM are getting interception with the OP penalty sliders.

I see a few penalties each game. Not a ton though, which I'm fine with. Penalties don't really add too much to the games for me.

INTs are perfect. In my first game there were none for either team. In my second game, there were two for each QB. They felt more natural. I noticed more pass breakups as well. The thing with all/madden is that virtually every bad throw is picked off when INTs are 40 or higher. You just have to decide what works for you.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:23 AM   #6500
Rookie

Quote:
I see a few penalties each game. Not a ton though, which I'm fine with. Penalties don't really add too much to the games for me.

INTs are perfect. In my first game there were none for either team. In my second game, there were two for each QB. They felt more natural. I noticed more pass breakups as well. The thing with all/madden is that virtually every bad throw is picked off when INTs are 40 or higher. You just have to decide what works for you.

The only thing Im a bit curious is about tackling at 25 and the parity at high 90, could you give me your reasoning behind it?

Old 01-01-2017, 10:31 AM   #6501
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
The only thing Im a bit curious is about tackling at 25 and the parity at high 90, could you give me your reasoning behind it?

Honest answer: it works for me. I like to see broken tackles and gang tackling by defenders. Plus, certain defensive backs stand little or no chance on their own to take down certain backs. Defensive players with good ratings and traits will still make good tackles. The lower tackling value helps both the user and CPU rushing games, especially because the higher speed values can hinder the ground game. I like the feel of the slow game speed and 90 parity. This gave me the best gameplay with Madden 17, along with the corresponding sliders. I wish I would have stuck with it 2 months ago - I'd be much further along.

My problem this year has been slideritis and constantly seeking perfection.

It's all user preference. Find something that works for you and that you enjoy. I'd start with difficulty, game speed and parity. Once you're set on those, the sliders are easy to adjust from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2017, 10:51 AM   #6502
Rookie

Quote:
Honest answer: it works for me. I like to see broken tackles and gang tackling by defenders. Plus, certain defensive backs stand little or no chance on their own to take down certain backs. Defensive players with good ratings and traits will still make good tackles. The lower tackling value helps both the user and CPU rushing games, especially because the higher speed values can hinder the ground game. I like the feel of the slow game speed and 90 parity. This gave me the best gameplay with Madden 17, along with the corresponding sliders. I wish I would have stuck with it 2 months ago - I'd be much further along.

My problem this year has been slideritis and constantly seeking perfection.

It's all user preference. Find something that works for you and that you enjoy. I'd start with difficulty, game speed and parity. Once you're set on those, the sliders are easy to adjust from there.

Are you seen separation in vertical route between good WR and average CBs?

Old 01-01-2017, 10:55 AM   #6503
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Are you seen separation in vertical route between good WR and average CBs?

Yeah it depends on the defensive coverage and corresponding offensive playcall. I've hit a few deep balls, and so has the CPU. But, you will not get away with dropping back and just heaving it long. You'll pay if you don't read the defense right, get the ball off in time, etc. It's also why I like the catching at 40. It helps balance out the passing game.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #6504
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah it depends on the defensive coverage and corresponding offensive playcall. I've hit a few deep balls, and so has the CPU. But, you will not get away with dropping back and just heaving it long. You'll pay if you don't read the defense right, get the ball off in time, etc. It's also why I like the catching at 40. It helps balance out the passing game.

How does defense reacts on 1 and cover 2 man? I practically never call this to avoid getting big plays and I do zone basically 90 percent of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »