Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2017, 11:39 PM   #7337
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
All Pro, I swear thats what its been, i was using all pro default for the first maybe 4 or 5 games and it felt alright all around the only issue was the passing was kinda high so after this patch i was thinking ok maybe it will lower down alil and its still seem un stoppable, i mean ok ive seen some different passes for sure, so i know its working the patch that is....

I just need to see how 2nd half is... when game is over maybe double check settings lol
The patch did nothing to touch qb accuracy. Clint on Twitter was even asked if they messed with qb accuracy and he said No lol I think you should try qb accuracy at 40, ive said it before, it's a sweet spot. But if you're seeing qb % between 70-72, that's not all that bad, the average completion percentage is between 66%-72%.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:44 PM   #7338
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm thinking of maybe just adjusting qb accuracy to 40 and maybe reaction to 100 but that's it. I think 40 is perfect for qb accuracy and ever since I tested reaction at 100 I loved how defenders could sometimes over react and bite on the wrong routes, bite on play actions or get burned on a pump fake and the elite defenders would play smart and make good plays but default All Pro is solid as hell.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 02-14-2017, 11:54 PM   #7339
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

what was that whole thing in the patch notes about the ACC at 0 thingy, or whatever it was and people been testing it out and saying it seems different or is it just in our minds hahaha

ok thinks ill try that out
Old 02-14-2017, 11:58 PM   #7340
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
what was that whole thing in the patch notes about the ACC at 0 thingy, or whatever it was and people been testing it out and saying it seems different or is it just in our minds hahaha

ok thinks ill try that out

It seems to me that putting quarterback accuracy at zero will not do anything, it's always been believed that when you put a slider at zero it just disables the slider entirely. They really didn't give a detailed explanation it just states that it won't have much effect, pretty much.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:03 AM   #7341
Pro

benton32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko

It seems to me that putting quarterback accuracy at zero will not do anything, it's always been believed that when you put a slider at zero it just disables the slider entirely. They really didn't give a detailed explanation it just states that it won't have much effect, pretty much.

when i read that part it almost makes it sound like they are saying they fixed the issue were turning it to 0 doesnt do anything, but now it does, maybe we are reading it differently lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 12:04 AM   #7342
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm thinking of maybe just adjusting qb accuracy to 40 and maybe reaction to 100 but that's it. I think 40 is perfect for qb accuracy and ever since I tested reaction at 100 I loved how defenders could sometimes over react and bite on the wrong routes, bite on play actions or get burned on a pump fake and the elite defenders would play smart and make good plays but default All Pro is solid as hell.
I like both of those changes. I also might reduce run blocking somewhere in the range of 30/30 - 40/40 and call it a day. My rushing averages for both user and CPU are in excess of 6.0 YPC. Everything else feels great.

As is, you're doing
QB Accuracy: 40/40
Reaction: 100/100 (maybe)
Everything else at 50
Correct?
Old 02-15-2017, 12:04 AM   #7343
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
when i read that part it almost makes it sound like they are saying they fixed the issue were turning it to 0 doesnt do anything, but now it does, maybe we are reading it differently lol
Yeah maybe we're reading it differently if it works for you then use it
Old 02-15-2017, 12:06 AM   #7344
Pro

benton32's Arena

well ill keep testing... kinda funny im testing as im doing my season haha oh well, im 5-1 i got alil room for error, maybe next game ill try 0 acc, ehh why not,

ohhhhh i wish we could change sliders during the games, hmmm wonder why that is not possible, maybe it just would make it worse.

thanks for the info and stuff

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »