Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2017, 12:51 AM   #7353
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Im using 25, 25 right now. Its not perfect but I now see errant passes by me and the CPU which is nice. T. Taylor (CPU) is 3-9 44yds right now. I have everything mostly default give or take 5 here and there.
My biggest and only pet peeve from not using all madden was the fact that qb accuracy was broken. I remember a good 2 months ago I used 35 for accuracy on All-Madden and it played good maybe it'll work now. Have you played against any elite qbs (94+ overalls)
Old 02-15-2017, 12:54 AM   #7354
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I tested all madden earlier and the qb accuracy didn't seem different to me I tried 1-1, 5-5, 10-10. Maybe the closer you get to default the better the results are. I might test from 35 and work my way down. If the qb accuracy is truly fixed for all madden I would go back in a heartbeat because I want that challenge it brings, like I said my only issue with All-Madden was the qb accuracy slider not really working
Old 02-15-2017, 12:56 AM   #7355
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
My biggest and only pet peeve from not using all madden was the fact that qb accuracy was broken. I remember a good 2 months ago I used 35 for accuracy on All-Madden and it played good maybe it'll work now. Have you played against any elite qbs (94+ overalls)

I havent yet, the 2 qbs i faced were both about low to high 70s, well this one im playing against now is 78, the other one was around 83,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 12:58 AM   #7356
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'll check out all madden, it don't hurt to test it out more but I do like how all pro is playing.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:58 AM   #7357
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I feel you there, I had a good setup but the CPU passing would NEVER be stopped.

I played Stafford last game, he was 21 of 33 ~300 yds 1td 1int. Mostly garbage yards.

IMO more settings have changed, just my opinion but it feels way different. 3 fumbles so far in my last 2 games (1 and a half actually) with the sliders at 50. I played at 45 for a whole season and fumbled twice. (L.Bell)

I'm not sensing any CPU cheat so far either.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:01 AM   #7358
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
I feel you there, I had a good setup but the CPU passing would NEVER be stopped.

I played Stafford last game, he was 21 of 33 ~300 yds 1td 1int. Mostly garbage yards.

IMO more settings have changed, just my opinion but it feels way different. 3 fumbles so far in my last 2 games (1 and a half actually) with the sliders at 50. I played at 45 for a whole season and fumbled twice. (L.Bell)

I'm not sensing any CPU cheat so far either.
Well that's interesting. I'll have to check it out. My biggest issues with all-madden were

1. Robo QB
2. Defenders jumping routes for interceptions
3. Multiple broken tackles by the cpu
4. Fumbles late in games or when cpu was losing
5. User offensive lines getting rag dolled, no matter the player ratings
Old 02-15-2017, 01:01 AM   #7359
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I'll check out all madden, it don't hurt to test it out more but I do like how all pro is playing.

so what sliders did u use on all madden ?? im already seeing more bad passes in the 2nd half then in the first, like i said the qb i was playing against also was throwing alot of short stuff,

my Qb was trying to throw a 12 yd comeback and threw it to soon and it went over the head of the wr
Old 02-15-2017, 01:03 AM   #7360
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Well that's interesting. I'll have to check it out. My biggest issues with all-madden were

1. Robo QB
2. Defenders jumping routes for interceptions
3. Multiple broken tackles by the cpu
4. Fumbles late in games or when cpu was losing
5. User offensive lines getting rag dolled, no matter the player ratings
Yeah, I felt #1 and #4 big time. I also would throw late crazy tip picks when trying to come back. Hopefully you get some good testing results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »