Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 01:45 PM   #1233
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Make qb AI a little smarter, get pressure on the qb to cause errant passes. The game is coded to make the qb throw errant passes the more under pressure they are. My defensive skills are good enough where I can an make Mathew Stafford look like JaMarcus Russell. Work on getting pressure. If you don't get pressure on any qb, they will torch you.
Doesn't that contradict everyone saying don't blitz a lot so you don't get crazy sacks though?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-20-2017, 02:14 PM   #1234
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
All you really can do is raise cpu sliders more and more until you find your challenge. Or fix all madden as best you can.
I was referring to your previous post aboit making your set more challenging. What did you have in mind?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-20-2017, 02:23 PM   #1235
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Doesn't that contradict everyone saying don't blitz a lot so you don't get crazy sacks though?

The problem lies within the Qbs default ratings. Short, medium, long, throw on the run. In my experience this yr with lowering each one 30 - 40 pts you start to see natural, organic over & under throws with little pressure & can have QB slider at default. I only been testing this on All Madden. Flazko is right though without pressure with default ratings you need to create pressure for the CPU to see more misfires.Just my 2 cents.

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 02:25 PM   #1236
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
The problem lies within the Qbs default ratings. Short, medium, long, throw on the run. In my experience this yr with lowering each one 30 - 40 pts you start to see natural, organic over & under throws with little pressure & can have QB slider at default. I only been testing this on All Madden. Flazko is right though without pressure with default ratings you need to create pressure for the CPU to see more misfires.Just my 2 cents.
I'm gonna try it for a few games but I see myself taking it back down to 40

Old 09-20-2017, 02:32 PM   #1237
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

I think the slider at 10 for Qb accuracy on the AM set is working out pretty good without editing ratings. I'm rolling with that. Getting tired of editing ratings every yr lol

Playing:
Old 09-20-2017, 02:43 PM   #1238
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991

When did I say not to blitz a lot????? Just because other people state something doesn't mean I approve of it.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-20-2017 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:14 PM   #1239
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You guys can keep Cpu Accuracy at 40 if you want, I moved it to 45 because it makes the cpu AI a little smarter, a little more wanting to make certain throws more downfield and not just check down dump offs to the crossing TE or RB. I still see errant passes with it at 45, like I said before you have to get pressure, go test it out. Pressure alters the throws in this game (and in real life). Just like throwing on the run or off the back foot alters the passes in this game.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:42 PM   #1240
Pro

Quote:
You guys can keep Cpu Accuracy at 40 if you want, I moved it to 45 because it makes the cpu AI a little smarter, a little more wanting to make certain throws more downfield and not just check down dump offs to the crossing TE or RB. I still see errant passes with it at 45, like I said before you have to get pressure, go test it out. Pressure alters the throws in this game (and in real life). Just like throwing on the run or off the back foot alters the passes in this game.
Is this for your all pro set? Would this balance out me having pass block at 65? Would that mean I can bump it down to 60 the way the set is meant to be at?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »