Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2018, 06:36 PM   #1673
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
What does he have his run blocking at? 100? Stretch runs dont work that great for me. They are hit and miss.
i am playing with the sliders in this thread and no adjustments, this guy does nothing but short passes (drag routes and double slant from left) and HB stretch and he literally can't lose. i wish there was a way to stop him by changing the sliders up but i'm sure it would effect everyone else too

i think his streches are particularly strong because he has Ron Jones II in his 5th year and he is incredibly fast and he just sprints around the outside, same thing goes with his drag plays because his TE is quick but that is less of an issue

WAIT... the sliders are league-wide right? does each member of a CFM have to edit them individually?

edit: nvm i had one of them log-in to confirm that they are league-wide

Last edited by neotokyo; 11-19-2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:57 PM   #1674
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Yes the sliders are league wide. Unfortunately you just have to hope he runs into a team that can stop his cheese.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:09 AM   #1675
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

Streaming year 4 Week 1 of my online CFM. Cleveland Browns vs Las Vegas Raiders All-Madden version 17 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 11:50 AM   #1676
Banned

Did they finally address the CPU run game with patch 1.15? Patch notes Madden 19 version 1.15 added improvements to CPU-controlled ball carrier logic
Old 11-20-2018, 11:04 PM   #1677
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

About to stream a user game using Version 17 All-Madden post patch in my online CFM. Year 4 Week 2 Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 11-21-2018, 07:12 AM   #1678
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Played a couple of games post patch.

Play Action plays are absolutely killing me. I'm getting pressured or sacked nearly every time.

Hopefully it's just me and not the slider set, otherwise I think Matt may have to tweak a few things.

Thank goodness though that the CPU Run Game is back. I was stuffing the Rams at the line, Gurley had 21 attempts for 38 yards so it doesn't look great BUT the animations were very good and the juke/spin stuff was non existent from the CPU.

Really enjoyed it overall. Most of the game played alright with Matt's OP set and post patch updates, I just felt passing was too difficult and it felt like a real struggle to even put a drive together.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:39 AM   #1679
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23

Play Action plays are absolutely killing me. I'm getting pressured or sacked nearly every time.

Hopefully it's just me and not the slider set, otherwise I think Matt may have to tweak a few things.

Thank goodness though that the CPU Run Game is back. I was stuffing the Rams at the line, Gurley had 21 attempts for 38 yards so it doesn't look great BUT the animations were very good and the juke/spin stuff was non existent from the CPU.

Really enjoyed it overall. Most of the game played alright with Matt's OP set and post patch updates, I just felt passing was too difficult and it felt like a real struggle to even put a drive together.

A good running game with more difficult passing. It sounds like the patch was a success IMO. I have yet to play but I’m excited to try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-21-2018, 11:52 AM   #1680
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23

I was able to update, but only had enough time to absorb a CPU drive. So need to put more time in for a higher sample size. I did notice a very direct CPU RB though, which was pleasant to see. Will try to get more time in later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »