Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2018, 11:13 AM   #2073
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
I've noticed the CPU have some huge plays on me in my 2 CFM games as well.

I won the first 32-30 and lost the second 38-32 on a last second 75 yard touchdown pass.

Only thing I am noticing that looks out of whack at the moment. Huge plays. It probably happens 3-4 times a game and it kills me every time.

Haven't tried on All Pro yet, might give that a go.
Just to confirm are you using OP as is?

If so, then it's a tough thing to adjust for because diagnosing big plays is contextual to animations, or simply assignments, ratings, the works. Technically any big play can happen in football, so it's important to know the consistency here.
Old 12-18-2018, 01:09 PM   #2074
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Just to confirm are you using OP as is?

If so, then it's a tough thing to adjust for because diagnosing big plays is contextual to animations, or simply assignments, ratings, the works. Technically any big play can happen in football, so it's important to know the consistency here.
Only changes I have are offisde and offensive holding penalties to 85, rest as is and playing on AM.

I'm happy for some big plays, that's fine, and I will play a couple more games to see what happens but for instance I was in a dog fight with the Bucs in week 2 of my CFM, raining in Tampa and it was low scoring, low yardage, plenty of punts type of a game. Then it's as if Madden flicked a switch and it became a shootout all of a sudden. Score went from something like 13-10 to 32-37 in the space of a quarter!

I've known AM to be a bit like that in previous titles, so that's why I wanted to give it a go on All-Pro and see what happens. I still want the challenge however, and do like the occasional big play, but for me it's just happening a little too often.

We beat the Falcons 32-30 in Week 1 but I could live with it because they are a good team in the game and I wasn't surprised it was a shoot-out, but the Tampa game concerned me.

I have the Colts up next, hoping for a low scoring/minimal yardage game from them here to alleviate some of my concerns lol
Old 12-18-2018, 06:02 PM   #2075
Rookie

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So decided to try out your updated sliders, Im in week 4, had a mixed amount of games so far with the higher speed threshold, but I went back to 15 like on yours....lost the game to the cardinals and Rosen had 400 passing yards while my defense looked slow..idk how else to explain but it looked like my defense was slow or the cpu had some extra speed boost.

I guess anything could happen since it’s the nfl but...kinda questioning this last game of Rosen passing for 400 lol

Same here bro lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2018, 07:09 PM   #2076
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Matt, do you use T dawgs XP sliders or do you leave them at default?
Old 12-18-2018, 07:50 PM   #2077
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Matt, do you use T dawgs XP sliders or do you leave them at default?
I've left them at default.
Old 12-19-2018, 12:40 AM   #2078
Rookie

mtgriffin5's Arena

I am using version 21 of the sliders and I was just sacked 14 times in a game against the Jaguars. 7 of those sacks were Yannick Ngakoue. Every pass I had very little time to throw the ball, and I was forced to either roll out to complete a pass or throw the short game. Every other passing attempt was a throw away or a sack. I don't know if this is just me, but it seemed like version 20 was much smoother for me. I may be switching back. If anyone else is experiencing this, please respond so we can hopefully find a solution.
Old 12-19-2018, 12:41 AM   #2079
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgriffin5
I am using version 21 of the sliders and I was just sacked 14 times in a game against the Jaguars. 7 of those sacks were Yannick Ngakoue. Every pass I had very little time to throw the ball, and I was forced to either roll out to complete a pass or throw the short game. Every other passing attempt was a throw away or a sack. I don't know if this is just me, but it seemed like version 20 was much smoother for me. I may be switching back. If anyone else is experiencing this, please respond so we can hopefully find a solution.
How did the next games go?
Old 12-19-2018, 03:16 AM   #2080
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Which coverage sliders should I move or fix to make man coverage somewhat useful in this game? I don’t mind playing zone but every time I do man coverage I get burned due to that “speed burst” from the cpu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »