Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-17-2018, 09:58 AM   #2057
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I don't usually "report" on my own games, in my own thread, because it looks like tooting my own horn, but I will say had a severe beatdown as the Bears to the Packers.

Lost 41-3; the coverage was crazy, and when I could get up the field, the redzone was ridiculous. Threw too many picks, including one for a touchdown at the very end of the game.

Rodgers went 29/37 for 331 yards, 5 TDs and 2 INTs. I played terribly with Trubisky and went 17/33 for 187 with 4 picks.

Run game was stale for my starter Tarik Cohen, 22 rushes for 40 yards (1.8 avg), but Jordan Howard served as a good backup for 44 yards on 7 carries. Packers weren't spectacular via Aaron Jones, but he averaged 3.9 yards with 21 rushes for 82 yards.

Davante Adams was Rodgers favorite target, 8 rec 104 yards, no drops, but RAC was average 0.5 yards. Jimmy Graham had the highest RAC at 6.5. Their rookie Valdez-Scantling had the most drops of 3; but good day in receiving 5 times for 53 yards.

Gabriel was in the slot for me and got beat up a bit, dropped 2 passes, while Trey Burton (TE) dropped the ball once. He was also our highest in receptions of 5 for 61 yards.

2 sacks given up by me and 1 by the Packers.

Highest in total tackles was Packers MLB Martinez at 11, 6 solo 5 assisted. Our leader was SS Amos, with 10 total, 6 solo 4 assisted. The key for me is assisted tackles because that confirms gang-tackling, or finishing up tackles, is happening.

Overall, pleased from a stats view, not so much my own performance. Kind of hard to get out of the analytical mind and switch to being competitive. Hopefully the next home game using All-Pro will be slightly easier

Yeah I have had a similar experience on All -Madden. I just tried all pro and it was a much more balanced experience with your sliders

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2018, 12:26 PM   #2058
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodahendrix
Yeah I have had a similar experience on All -Madden. I just tried all pro and it was a much more balanced experience with your sliders

Yea, I didn't mean it as negative. Meaning, it was a lot more of a challenge, and I played badly. Good metric for those who need a good one.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #2059
Rookie

I started using your sliders a couple of weeks ago and so far every facet of the game feels great. I usually play AM difficult, but a lot of times it takes the fun out, I don’t mind the picks or the AI torching my defense, but it’s kind of annoying that with Brown on my team, he never get that extra step on the defenders.

Im playing your set on AllPro and had the most fun I have had in Madden 19 so far, It was franchise week 14 Steelers vs Oakland 31-26 the final score:

Ben went 25/36 for 293 Yds, and 2Td 1int. Bell Rushed for 75 yds on 19 attempt and scored one TD and Brown had 6 catches for 103 yards, on the other side Carr had 303 Passing yds with 3 Td no picks and Lynch rushed for 82 yards on 20 attempts.

Like in real life, Steelers defense gets burn easily by the pass, so this was sort of a shootout that basically was decided by containing a couple of Raiders red zone visits to a FG (they also had a failed 2 point conversion)

I kind of want to try out doing AM for away games and AP for home games that way I can create a difference between Home and Away games.

Old 12-17-2018, 05:07 PM   #2060
Rookie

Started a franchise last night with the Redskins and plugged these sliders in. Really like how they played. Won the 1st game 24-21 over the Cardinals. Then in the 2nd game I was up 24-14 at halftime over the Colts but then in the 2nd half I couldn't do anything. Couldn't move the ball at all and couldn't stop the Colts. Luck went off and threw for 400 some yards and I ended up losing 37-31 in OT. Anyone else have a problem with the cpu going off and becoming unstoppable? Or is it just because I'm the Redskins lol.

Last edited by cme26wvu; 12-17-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-17-2018, 06:11 PM   #2061
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cme26wvu
Started a franchise last night with the Redskins and plugged these sliders in. Really like how they played. Won the 1st game 24-21 over the Cardinals. Then in the 2nd game I was up 24-14 at halftime over the Colts but then in the 2nd half I couldn't do anything. Couldn't move the ball at all and couldn't stop the Colts. Luck went off and threw for 400 some yards and I ended up losing 37-31 in OT. Anyone else have a problem with the cpu going off and becoming unstoppable? Or is it just because I'm the Redskins lol.

I had that problem with the bears defense, it was ridiculous on All- Madden. Josh Rosen started off 11/11 and absolutely torched my defense. I like a challenge, I really do, but that was crazy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 06:33 PM   #2062
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

So decided to try out your updated sliders, Im in week 4, had a mixed amount of games so far with the higher speed threshold, but I went back to 15 like on yours....lost the game to the cardinals and Rosen had 400 passing yards while my defense looked slow..idk how else to explain but it looked like my defense was slow or the cpu had some extra speed boost.

I guess anything could happen since it’s the nfl but...kinda questioning this last game of Rosen passing for 400 lol
Old 12-17-2018, 06:41 PM   #2063
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Tried your set up exactually as op is listed. Small sample size but it felt really good and i didnt have any issues with coverage or threshold at 15. Looks like you nailed that down. However, the cpu ran all over me as u can see. L. Miller got through the dl and was untouchable on multiple runs. I didnt feel cheated so im not changing it. Anyone else seeing cpu run like this?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2018, 08:30 PM   #2064
Rookie

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Are you doing All-pro or All-Madden? One thing I noticed the AI will have usually a strong Run gameplan, in your case, you are using a very awful teams against the ground attack, yesterday a Steelers 3rd stringer got around 150 rushing yards against the Patriots because they are a week and slow team in the front 7 and AI is extra dangerous at the run and if you don’t correctly square against the rusher in open field it’s the RB will go all the way, as I see you allowed a 95 yards Rushing play. If you take that out, you don’t have as bad of Rushing allowed by your defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »