Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2018, 09:35 PM   #2065
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcaja
Are you doing All-pro or All-Madden? One thing I noticed the AI will have usually a strong Run gameplan, in your case, you are using a very awful teams against the ground attack, yesterday a Steelers 3rd stringer got around 150 rushing yards against the Patriots because they are a week and slow team in the front 7 and AI is extra dangerous at the run and if you don’t correctly square against the rusher in open field it’s the RB will go all the way, as I see you allowed a 95 yards Rushing play. If you take that out, you don’t have as bad of Rushing allowed by your defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Ya i know the pats run d isnt great. So i factored that into play. Im on all madden. I also gave up a 93 yarder as well. Lol. I think its just terrible d and not really a slider thing. The game felt great

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 11:58 PM   #2066
Rookie

Smile Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Loving these sliders and the AM away games, just went down to Jax week one as the Lions with Lamar Jackson (in 2020) and got beasted by the Jags defense. They're a 94 ovr defense and we couldn't do almost anything, it was kind of awesome + like real life, Jalen killed us all game, but no INTs, I played it safe. Lost, but love V21!
Old 12-18-2018, 05:04 AM   #2067
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Game 2 gave up over 300 yards rushing to jax. i dont think its just my d.

Old 12-18-2018, 10:06 AM   #2068
Rookie

What position do you use when playing Tyler
Old 12-18-2018, 10:11 AM   #2069
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
What position do you use when playing Tyler
Mlb or dl. Its just huge runs. Gave up an 89 yarder to yeldon and fortnette had a 60 yarder after bouncing off 4 people. Lol. I just dont think i can do AM this year.

I will get an absolutely beautiful game off AM and not change a thing and get completely different games after that. It really is night and day with AM. There is no consistancy. Not really on this set in particular just on AM in general.

Currently testing all pro and if its too easy or what not i think its just time for me to move on from madden this year. When you reach the point of frustration with a video game its time to put it down.

Old 12-18-2018, 10:35 AM   #2070
MVP

GJD23's Arena

I've noticed the CPU have some huge plays on me in my 2 CFM games as well.

I won the first 32-30 and lost the second 38-32 on a last second 75 yard touchdown pass.

Only thing I am noticing that looks out of whack at the moment. Huge plays. It probably happens 3-4 times a game and it kills me every time.

Haven't tried on All Pro yet, might give that a go.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:44 AM   #2071
Rookie

Ok try using d-line adjustments pre snap adjust linebackers also it helps also .....just like you see on Sunday the o-line gets confused and blocks the wrong person.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2018, 11:10 AM   #2072
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Mlb or dl. Its just huge runs. Gave up an 89 yarder to yeldon and fortnette had a 60 yarder after bouncing off 4 people. Lol. I just dont think i can do AM this year.

I will get an absolutely beautiful game off AM and not change a thing and get completely different games after that. It really is night and day with AM. There is no consistancy. Not really on this set in particular just on AM in general.

Currently testing all pro and if its too easy or what not i think its just time for me to move on from madden this year. When you reach the point of frustration with a video game its time to put it down.

If they're breaking tackles, then just raise TAK for user. That will stop them a bit sooner. Just have to be careful with WWE animations at times. Although I think the lower threshold will balance it out better than a higher one would.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »