Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2019, 04:04 PM   #2385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

so i did find these sliders settled down after a couple of games, and i big thing that changed the fumbles game for me was turning big hitter off, playing much better IMO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2019, 09:29 PM   #2386
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTats412
so i did find these sliders settled down after a couple of games, and i big thing that changed the fumbles game for me was turning big hitter off, playing much better IMO
how do sliders "settle down"? pls stop posting

as for actual feedback for Matt's sliders. after 25 games on all-madden i have been averaging over 7 yards a rush using a 73 overall HB. i often find myself purposely running plays that i know won't get me 10 yards because i need a handicap for myself. it's to the point where i have won 8 straight games because my running is simply too strong. i don't know whether my blocking is too good or their defense is too bad

every single one of my games are recorded at https://www.twitch.tv/maj2c/videos?f...ives&sort=time if any evidence is needed

Last edited by neotokyo; 01-06-2019 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:37 PM   #2387
Rookie

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by CaptTats412; 01-06-2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:43 PM   #2388
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo

as for actual feedback for Matt's sliders. after 25 games on all-madden i have been averaging over 7 yards a rush using a 73 overall HB. i often find myself purposely running plays that i know won't get me 10 yards because i need a handicap for myself. it's to the point where i have won 8 straight games because my running is simply too strong. i don't know whether my blocking is too good or their defense is too bad

every single one of my games are recorded at https://www.twitch.tv/maj2c/videos?f...ives&sort=time if any evidence is needed

I just watched your most recent game. Ingram and Edwards both averaged over 10 ypc for you, that was crazy. I didn't see who you had on the Oline are they beasts or just average Joes?

CPU run game seemed to be on point though with Bell getting over 6 ypc. You killed them in avg yards per play 8.6 to 5.9 I think?

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-06-2019, 11:48 PM   #2389
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo

Looks like the run blocking is good but mixed with the defenders taking tough angles. No penalty changes or anything different from OP? Just so I know before trying to find a workaround.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:35 PM   #2390
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Looks like the run blocking is good but mixed with the defenders taking tough angles. No penalty changes or anything different from OP? Just so I know before trying to find a workaround.
no changes, i run sliders identical to OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
I just watched your most recent game. Ingram and Edwards both averaged over 10 ypc for you, that was crazy. I didn't see who you had on the Oline are they beasts or just average Joes?

CPU run game seemed to be on point though with Bell getting over 6 ypc. You killed them in avg yards per play 8.6 to 5.9 I think?
my offensive line overall from left to right is 74/90/79/82/82, so it's above average

the game before that one i faced the raiders and David Johnson crushed me with nearly 10 yards per carry and a 70+ yard TD. my rush defense is top 3 and i have a friend whose is bottom 3. my league only has 3 user controlled teams so it's primarily user vs. cpu

Last edited by neotokyo; 01-07-2019 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:41 PM   #2391
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Hey, are these sliders good for playing offense only and simulating defense and vice versa, and just simulating games altogether? I mean like will I still get realistic stats?

Also I’m the cowboys and in 3 games with Zeke he has 94 carries and 545 yards. I’ll let you know if running the ball stays this easy, or if he’s just on a hot streak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 07:52 PM   #2392
Rookie

I’m also seeing that nearly every sack I get against the computer results in a strip

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »