Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2019, 08:20 PM   #2409
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Raise fumble value if you'd like, that will reduce the fumbles.
Suggestions on how much you’d raise it by?
Old 01-08-2019, 08:44 PM   #2410
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Hey Matt, I’ve recently started using your slider set for Madden 19 and I’m quite impressed by the gameplay now. I’ve used your slider sets for both NCAA 14 and the FIFA series. I do have a question about the penalties in Madden 19 though. I’ve watched your YouTube video and you mentioned to use penalties at your own risk. So I’m gonna plug in your penalty sliders from Madden 18. I’ve recently used your Madden 18 sliders now and the penalties seem to be good. I’ll post what I see and will pass along any changes in gameplay in Madden 19 if any. Thanks again for all of your hard work on sliders. It’s greatly appreciated. BTW, have you ever considered producing a slider set for the NHL series? NHL 19 needs some love....

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-09-2019, 01:02 AM   #2411
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

I will have to raise the wr slider for the user, my guys can never win a 1 on 1 battle no matter who the corner is. Like the animation looks really good but the cpu just knocks the ball out every time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2019, 01:07 AM   #2412
Rookie

I’m also seeing a huge number of interceptions. I have 29 through 14 games. Playing with the sliders on all pro
Old 01-09-2019, 01:26 AM   #2413
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcavs31x
I’m also seeing a huge number of interceptions. I have 29 through 14 games. Playing with the sliders on all pro
I would lower your int slider
Old 01-09-2019, 07:49 AM   #2414
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcavs31x
Suggestions on how much you’d raise it by?
I usually go in 2pt increments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
Hey Matt, I’ve recently started using your slider set for Madden 19 and I’m quite impressed by the gameplay now. I’ve used your slider sets for both NCAA 14 and the FIFA series. I do have a question about the penalties in Madden 19 though. I’ve watched your YouTube video and you mentioned to use penalties at your own risk. So I’m gonna plug in your penalty sliders from Madden 18. I’ve recently used your Madden 18 sliders now and the penalties seem to be good. I’ll post what I see and will pass along any changes in gameplay in Madden 19 if any. Thanks again for all of your hard work on sliders. It’s greatly appreciated. BTW, have you ever considered producing a slider set for the NHL series? NHL 19 needs some love....

Nice, yeah the M18 sliders were to help gameplay as well.

I may try to jump in to sort out the feedback a bit. Some very slight tweaks to finalize the set to version 24. Should be subtle changes to make a decent difference.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:27 AM   #2415
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

So played one game in Madden 19 last night and didn’t see much in the way of alterations to gameplay. I ended up installing your Madden 18 penalty sliders into Madden 19 and it seemed to work well. There were a few offensive holding calls that killed drives (which happens), some false starts and one face mask penalty that helped one of my drives continue. All in all, a very exciting game. I’ll play some more games to see if anything changes. One game is a small sample size.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2019, 11:14 AM   #2416
Pro

Wats up fellas does anybody know if player traits are still being changed since the last update i.e. high motor from on to to off big hitter from on to off Etc etc thx

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »