Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2018, 01:16 PM   #1009
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

KC missed a long FG.

Big Ben made a Big Ben play, by shaking a defender and hitting Shuster-Smith for a 39 yard strike, but was tackled at the 1. Big Ben hit McDonald for a td on the next play on a jumbo package PA pass where Big Ben adjusted his feet in the pocket for an easy throw. Nice looking play.

Steelers lead 14-10.

3:30 left in the second quarter.

KC is driving again with the pass.

Mahome with a throwaway while being hit by Shazier. Nice play.

Mahomes 11-21 211 1td.

Yielded catches a bomb at the 2 yard line.

Hunt stopped for a loss of 1 by Tuitt.

TD pass to Kelce.

17-14 KC leads

2:05 left in the second.

James Conner with another hard run. Really like watching him play on Madden. He picked up 6 before the two minute warning.

Conner with a one handed catch on a screen, Big Ben had tons of pressure. Went for a 20 yard gain, but called back for holding.

Conner 14/69 1 td

Ben 8-11 106 yards 1 td

He hit a 19 yarder to Simms III.

Pitt their own 39 2 and 10.

Pitt punting with 1:10 left in half.

Mahomes 13-24 262 2 tds

Joe Hayden with nice pass defense on knocking the ball out.

3 and 2 own 20

Hill with a slant and spin and juke gets 8

1 and 10 own 28
2 timeouts

Hunt for 9 on a draw.

40 seconds left.
1 timeout

Kelce with a catch and drug 3 tacklers broke 2 more for a 15 yard gain

1 and 10 midfield

Hayden with another nice play

15 seconds left

Hill for 16
Missed a FG

17-14 half time
KC leads.

Steeler 6.1 a play

KC 7.8 a play.

Sent from my iPad

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-03-2018, 02:21 PM   #1010
MVP

Started game at 11:27
Game ended 1:02
An hour and thirty-five minutes to watch.

This was a wild one. Big Ben made plays in the pocket, breaking tackles and hitting wrs.The Steelers led 21-17 going into to the fourth and they were at the KC 5 yardline about to put it away,but KC LB Hitchens mad a pick at the goal line and returned it 9 yards. On the ensuing play, Mahomes threw a bomb to Hill for 50 something yards. Hill had 5-166 and 1 td. Later on the drive, The Chiefs took a 24-21 when Mahomes hit a TD pass. Pitt responded with a FG.

With under 2 minutes left, Big Ben had them driving but missed on a 3rd and inches and they punt to KC and pin em at the 10. But Mahomes has been on all night, 467 yards 3 tds, and he’s driving the Chiefs, after a late hit extends a drive on a should be INT play. 2 plays later, he threw another pick.

Conner (25-99-1td) took a couple of handoffs and put the Steelers in FG.

Steelers win 27-24.

This was one helluva a game. Easily the best ive watched thus far, and I’ve seen quite a few good ones.

The Steelers ran the ball heavy in the first half, but came out passing in the second half. Shutter-Smith and AB made some huge catches. KC didn’t commit to their run game enough because their pass game was really clicking.

AFC Championship game
Pitt@Houston.

Penalties
Pitt 7-59
KC 9-55

Yards after catch
KC 135
PITT 63

198 yards total after catch

13 TFLs,2 int, 14 deflections,29 incompletions, 55 completions, 7 sacks (6 by Pitt;1 by KC), 11 punts; 24 possessions;

Passing distribution
KC
30 completions
TE 10
WR 18
RB 2

Pitt
25 completions
TE 8
WR 13
RB 4

55 catches
TE 18; 32%
WR 31 56%
RB 6. 12%

Full boxscore later.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-03-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:19 PM   #1011
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Before putting disc in I set auto updates to off and heard nothing about first two patches. This last patch I turn on my ps4pro and it says update installing! I tried to stop but it said if I did I couldn't access psn and settings,etc.. It sounds like Milt may be close to shutting it down to. My most enjoyable time here as of late has been you reporting progress beyond what most others have and your playoffs Sims. I may hang it up to and go back to 2k5. My most recent favorite Madden is 12. Maybe I can find a roster update. If not on to RedDead ! Lol...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2018, 04:13 PM   #1012
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Breaking:After breaking out his hot sauce playcall sheet bigred andy reid is a man possessed. If you lose sound and some picture, chiefs won if Andy's stache is covered in barbq,lol!
Old 11-03-2018, 04:18 PM   #1013
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Before putting disc in I set auto updates to off and heard nothing about first two patches. This last patch I turn on my ps4pro and it says update installing! I tried to stop but it said if I did I couldn't access psn and settings,etc.. It sounds like Milt may be close to shutting it down to. My most enjoyable time here as of late has been you reporting progress beyond what most others have and your playoffs Sims. I may hang it up to and go back to 2k5. My most recent favorite Madden is 12. Maybe I can find a roster update. If not on to RedDead ! Lol...
Nay man. I'm going all in on the PC version with mods.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #1014
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Nay man. I'm going all in on the PC version with mods.
I wish they’d make it for iPad. I don’t have a PC, and I know I’d aggravate my wife and kids for their laptops if Madden was on it.

Teams finished:
Old 11-03-2018, 04:32 PM   #1015
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Mine did the same, updated automatically when I had set auto updates to off. I won’t be happy if it does the same again with the next one and screws up these sliders. I started a new cfm and am only in week 1 still but really enjoying these games now.

These sliders are playing better than any others in previous versions of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2018, 04:52 PM   #1016
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I wish they’d make it for iPad. I don’t have a PC, and I know I’d aggravate my wife and kids for their laptops if Madden was on it.
Yeah man lol. The Nectar mod is pretty amazing. I'm sick & tired of playing EA's version. When all it takes is a few clicks to make the cpu runners play without all those insane jukes for no reason. Makes me look at EA differently that's for sure. Maybe console is different, but it's pretty easy to make these changes on pc

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-03-2018 at 04:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »