Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2018, 02:24 PM   #1089
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Oh yeah, no doubt. I wasn’t complaining being bad or anything, I was quite happy with the stats actually. I hope I didn’t give the wrong impression. But I’m very happy with these results. They made sense to me. But I’m only playing as the Giants and simming rest the games. I don’t have time for that. I am going to be watching the playoff games though.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Sorry I didn’t mean in that way, I meant If you simmed games I would get an idea of how watched games and simmed compared over a season (I’m only in week 7). With these new sliders I have been watching as many games as i sim and make sure to watch each teams an equal amount but if I want to get past season 2 I’m going to have to sim more.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #1090
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Make sure the fridge is stocked chock filled with cold beer and plenty of popcorn in the cabinet. Also, be sure to try the formation subs. That makes it even better by adding some strategy with rotating backs.
Dilly,Dilly! and some bacon jerky!
Old 11-09-2018, 05:35 PM   #1091
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Sorry I didn’t mean in that way, I meant If you simmed games I would get an idea of how watched games and simmed compared over a season (I’m only in week 7). With these new sliders I have been watching as many games as i sim and make sure to watch each teams an equal amount but if I want to get past season 2 I’m going to have to sim more.

Ahh, I get you. I’m going to watch a lot more games in year 2, then I did year 1. I was just tryin get year 1 over since it’s half way over in real life haha. But I plan to sit down, enjoy some playoff action! Afterwards, I’ll get on with my offseason. First matchup, Redskins Vs packers in wildcard! I’m surprised Skins made it this far since Alex Smith is out for the year and Peterman is the starting QB.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2018, 05:54 PM   #1092
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Ahh, I get you. I’m going to watch a lot more games in year 2, then I did year 1. I was just tryin get year 1 over since it’s half way over in real life haha. But I plan to sit down, enjoy some playoff action! Afterwards, I’ll get on with my offseason. First matchup, Redskins Vs packers in wildcard! I’m surprised Skins made it this far since Alex Smith is out for the year and Peterman is the starting QB.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Quote:

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Keep us updated in the playoffs. My year 1 had 2 blowouts in the wildcard round, but the rest of the games were decided within a couple of touchdowns i think. Ive watched too many in the past couple of weeks. It’s got to where i don’t leave when i have a game running, can’t get enough of it.

I’m gonna start deleting my profile after every 8 games.

This is hard to explain, but I’ll try.

I’m two season in now, and the game plays a bit different in weeks 1-8, then 9-end of reg season, and then playoffs.

Weeks 1-8 the teams seem like they’re still figuring out who they are. It’s not crappy or unwatchable, it’s just not as exciting as week 9 and beyond. Just seems like in week 8, the game kicks into a different gear and the teams have a solid idea of their identity.

Right now I’m simming all games in week 1, year 2. The first 8 games looked pretty good, then the 9th game Tom Savage (replace retired Brady) and Darnold threw for 500 yards in the same game. Wasn’t anything glitchy, neither team had much of a pass rush. But if I’d a played another game WITHOUT deleting the profile, it would’ve got glitchy.

Here’s what i think is happening:
The game doesn’t realize I’m playing all the games in week 1, it just sees me playing 8 straight games and the game engine is confused, thinking I’m in week 8 of my CFM, and that extra gear I mentioned is kicking in and the players are playing/executing like they’re in week 8 of the season.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #1093
Rookie

A blocked FG literally every game! Just wish I could get this a little more realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #1094
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
A blocked FG literally every game! Just wish I could get this a little more realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I see one block every 10 games or so. Deleting the profile every 8 game or so will help with this. That last game i mentioned had 2 blocked punts, and i hadn’t seen 1 in the previous 8 games.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-09-2018, 07:01 PM   #1095
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Keep us updated in the playoffs. My year 1 had 2 blowouts in the wildcard round, but the rest of the games were decided within a couple of touchdowns i think. Ive watched too many in the past couple of weeks. It’s got to where i don’t leave when i have a game running, can’t get enough of it.

I’m gonna start deleting my profile after every 8 games.

This is hard to explain, but I’ll try.

I’m two season in now, and the game plays a bit different in weeks 1-8, then 9-end of reg season, and then playoffs.

Weeks 1-8 the teams seem like they’re still figuring out who they are. It’s not crappy or unwatchable, it’s just not as exciting as week 9 and beyond. Just seems like in week 8, the game kicks into a different gear and the teams have a solid idea of their identity.

Right now I’m simming all games in week 1, year 2. The first 8 games looked pretty good, then the 9th game Tom Savage (replace retired Brady) and Darnold threw for 500 yards in the same game. Wasn’t anything glitchy, neither team had much of a pass rush. But if I’d a played another game WITHOUT deleting the profile, it would’ve got glitchy.

Here’s what i think is happening:

The game doesn’t realize I’m playing all the games in week 1, it just sees me playing 8 straight games and the game engine is confused, thinking I’m in week 8 of my CFM, and that extra gear I mentioned is kicking in and the players are playing/executing like they’re in week 8 of the season.

You are right.. wildcard game Skins beat the packers 45-20. Was interesting and fun game, just not what I expected. So basically every 8 weeks we should delete our profile? I’ll do that then for week 1 when I get there. Then week 9 comes, I’ll delete it again. If that’s correct right? I did noticed after week 8, things just played much better. Not like 1-8 was bad, but 9-17, man there was some really good games. 9-17 loss, a 30-37 win, etc for my team. I enjoyed those a lot.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2018, 07:31 PM   #1096
MVP

Quote:
You are right.. wildcard game Skins beat the packers 45-20. Was interesting and fun game, just not what I expected. So basically every 8 weeks we should delete our profile? I’ll do that then for week 1 when I get there. Then week 9 comes, I’ll delete it again. If that’s correct right? I did noticed after week 8, things just played much better. Not like 1-8 was bad, but 9-17, man there was some really good games. 9-17 loss, a 30-37 win, etc for my team. I enjoyed those a lot.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
That’s the process I’m doing. Delete profile in week 1/week 8/last week reg season/playoffs.

And it’s good to see you’re seeing the differences in different parts of the season. Really loving that aspect this year. Makes the game way more dynamic.

I bet that 45-20 game was way better than it sounded. Last week when I had the playoffs going, there were good sec games on and i found myself thinking about the madden games more than the real games. I’ll watch a 45-20 game on madden before i will in real life. It’s hard to explain what’s so interesting about these games. Just something people have to see for themselves.

But being patient is the key. Stick it out and Get to week 8 and you’ll be rewarded.

Glad you’re enjoying these man. Wish i could get more people that still play the cpu to switch over. A lot of the complaints i see on OS isn’t a problem in cpu/cpu mode. Sure, there’s still some goofy junk that happens, but for the most part, it’s pretty amazing. Li

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »