Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2018, 02:24 PM   #1089
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Switzerland
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Oh yeah, no doubt. I wasnít complaining being bad or anything, I was quite happy with the stats actually. I hope I didnít give the wrong impression. But Iím very happy with these results. They made sense to me. But Iím only playing as the Giants and simming rest the games. I donít have time for that. I am going to be watching the playoff games though.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Sorry I didnít mean in that way, I meant If you simmed games I would get an idea of how watched games and simmed compared over a season (Iím only in week 7). With these new sliders I have been watching as many games as i sim and make sure to watch each teams an equal amount but if I want to get past season 2 Iím going to have to sim more.
sdoug78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #1090
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Make sure the fridge is stocked chock filled with cold beer and plenty of popcorn in the cabinet. Also, be sure to try the formation subs. That makes it even better by adding some strategy with rotating backs.
Dilly,Dilly! and some bacon jerky!
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:35 PM   #1091
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Sorry I didnít mean in that way, I meant If you simmed games I would get an idea of how watched games and simmed compared over a season (Iím only in week 7). With these new sliders I have been watching as many games as i sim and make sure to watch each teams an equal amount but if I want to get past season 2 Iím going to have to sim more.


Ahh, I get you. Iím going to watch a lot more games in year 2, then I did year 1. I was just tryin get year 1 over since itís half way over in real life haha. But I plan to sit down, enjoy some playoff action! Afterwards, Iíll get on with my offseason. First matchup, Redskins Vs packers in wildcard! Iím surprised Skins made it this far since Alex Smith is out for the year and Peterman is the starting QB.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2018, 05:54 PM   #1092
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Ahh, I get you. Iím going to watch a lot more games in year 2, then I did year 1. I was just tryin get year 1 over since itís half way over in real life haha. But I plan to sit down, enjoy some playoff action! Afterwards, Iíll get on with my offseason. First matchup, Redskins Vs packers in wildcard! Iím surprised Skins made it this far since Alex Smith is out for the year and Peterman is the starting QB.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Ahh, I get you. Iím going to watch a lot more games in year 2, then I did year 1. I was just tryin get year 1 over since itís half way over in real life haha. But I plan to sit down, enjoy some playoff action! Afterwards, Iíll get on with my offseason. First matchup, Redskins Vs packers in wildcard! Iím surprised Skins made it this far since Alex Smith is out for the year and Peterman is the starting QB.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Keep us updated in the playoffs. My year 1 had 2 blowouts in the wildcard round, but the rest of the games were decided within a couple of touchdowns i think. Ive watched too many in the past couple of weeks. Itís got to where i donít leave when i have a game running, canít get enough of it.

Iím gonna start deleting my profile after every 8 games.

This is hard to explain, but Iíll try.

Iím two season in now, and the game plays a bit different in weeks 1-8, then 9-end of reg season, and then playoffs.

Weeks 1-8 the teams seem like theyíre still figuring out who they are. Itís not crappy or unwatchable, itís just not as exciting as week 9 and beyond. Just seems like in week 8, the game kicks into a different gear and the teams have a solid idea of their identity.

Right now Iím simming all games in week 1, year 2. The first 8 games looked pretty good, then the 9th game Tom Savage (replace retired Brady) and Darnold threw for 500 yards in the same game. Wasnít anything glitchy, neither team had much of a pass rush. But if Iíd a played another game WITHOUT deleting the profile, it wouldíve got glitchy.

Hereís what i think is happening:
The game doesnít realize Iím playing all the games in week 1, it just sees me playing 8 straight games and the game engine is confused, thinking Iím in week 8 of my CFM, and that extra gear I mentioned is kicking in and the players are playing/executing like theyíre in week 8 of the season.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #1093
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

A blocked FG literally every game! Just wish I could get this a little more realistic


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
shanech24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #1094
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
A blocked FG literally every game! Just wish I could get this a little more realistic


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I see one block every 10 games or so. Deleting the profile every 8 game or so will help with this. That last game i mentioned had 2 blocked punts, and i hadnít seen 1 in the previous 8 games.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:01 PM   #1095
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Keep us updated in the playoffs. My year 1 had 2 blowouts in the wildcard round, but the rest of the games were decided within a couple of touchdowns i think. Ive watched too many in the past couple of weeks. Itís got to where i donít leave when i have a game running, canít get enough of it.



Iím gonna start deleting my profile after every 8 games.



This is hard to explain, but Iíll try.



Iím two season in now, and the game plays a bit different in weeks 1-8, then 9-end of reg season, and then playoffs.



Weeks 1-8 the teams seem like theyíre still figuring out who they are. Itís not crappy or unwatchable, itís just not as exciting as week 9 and beyond. Just seems like in week 8, the game kicks into a different gear and the teams have a solid idea of their identity.



Right now Iím simming all games in week 1, year 2. The first 8 games looked pretty good, then the 9th game Tom Savage (replace retired Brady) and Darnold threw for 500 yards in the same game. Wasnít anything glitchy, neither team had much of a pass rush. But if Iíd a played another game WITHOUT deleting the profile, it wouldíve got glitchy.



Hereís what i think is happening:

The game doesnít realize Iím playing all the games in week 1, it just sees me playing 8 straight games and the game engine is confused, thinking Iím in week 8 of my CFM, and that extra gear I mentioned is kicking in and the players are playing/executing like theyíre in week 8 of the season.


You are right.. wildcard game Skins beat the packers 45-20. Was interesting and fun game, just not what I expected. So basically every 8 weeks we should delete our profile? Iíll do that then for week 1 when I get there. Then week 9 comes, Iíll delete it again. If thatís correct right? I did noticed after week 8, things just played much better. Not like 1-8 was bad, but 9-17, man there was some really good games. 9-17 loss, a 30-37 win, etc for my team. I enjoyed those a lot.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2018, 07:31 PM   #1096
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
You are right.. wildcard game Skins beat the packers 45-20. Was interesting and fun game, just not what I expected. So basically every 8 weeks we should delete our profile? Iíll do that then for week 1 when I get there. Then week 9 comes, Iíll delete it again. If thatís correct right? I did noticed after week 8, things just played much better. Not like 1-8 was bad, but 9-17, man there was some really good games. 9-17 loss, a 30-37 win, etc for my team. I enjoyed those a lot.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Thatís the process Iím doing. Delete profile in week 1/week 8/last week reg season/playoffs.

And itís good to see youíre seeing the differences in different parts of the season. Really loving that aspect this year. Makes the game way more dynamic.

I bet that 45-20 game was way better than it sounded. Last week when I had the playoffs going, there were good sec games on and i found myself thinking about the madden games more than the real games. Iíll watch a 45-20 game on madden before i will in real life. Itís hard to explain whatís so interesting about these games. Just something people have to see for themselves.

But being patient is the key. Stick it out and Get to week 8 and youíll be rewarded.

Glad youíre enjoying these man. Wish i could get more people that still play the cpu to switch over. A lot of the complaints i see on OS isnít a problem in cpu/cpu mode. Sure, thereís still some goofy junk that happens, but for the most part, itís pretty amazing. Li
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Top -