Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2018, 12:07 AM   #1121
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
I literally want to throw my controller at the screen when the runner runs side to side or stops and runs right into a defender in open field. EA really got this one wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I really don’t see this enough for it to bother me. Most times it makes sense when it happens. Usually occurs after contact and it’s like the ball carriers momentum gets thrown out of whack. It kind of emulates the Barry Sanders type runs where he’d run 20 yards to lose 3 yards. There’s another glitch on WR screens, but only happens when the qb throws low. When the wr reaches down to catch the ball, he gets stuck in the mud.

I see too much awesomeness to worry about a few hiccups.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2018, 01:54 AM   #1122
Rookie

OVR: 0

Going into week 9 now and half my team gets MAJOR injury’s I think the sliders for injuries are to high. Has anyone else experienced this?

Old 11-11-2018, 01:54 AM   #1123
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Dont worry about reinputting the sliders in cfm. But I always reset MM stuff because it gets messed up when you delete profile. I set the time/speed parity/injury/visual/audio in the main menu. Then when in CFM i play the next game up.

The reason I fix these particular ones in MM is because after you restart the game after profile delete, the MM settings are reset to default and when you go to cfm, it resets them there. Now it’s not the gameplay sliders that get switched, it’s the RB Moves, strange buttons, camera options, Audio stuff, and the stuff that’s in shows onfield visuals. That’s the stuff that gets set back to default. Like i said, it’s just easier to do it in the main menu. I also like having the quarter length/game speed/threshold/inj/fatigue to be the same in MM and CFM.

A note on the sliders and stats:

The passing is a bit high, but that 1000 yard combined passing game happened when i forgot to delete the profile and it really drives up the average . If i erase that game, they averaged 267 yards a game. 17 above average. That 1000 yard game really skews the average. So 267 is 17 more than the 250 real average and 91 yards rushing per game is 19 yards less than the 110 yards real rushing per game. 2 yard difference.

Little confused here... so when I do profile reset, I pick expert, sim, go to settings, change quarter length back, accel off, change camera settings, flip play off, etc, etc. when I go to CFM is there any thing I need to change?? I didn’t think there was? I might have misunderstood.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:21 AM   #1124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Little confused here... so when I do profile reset, I pick expert, sim, go to settings, change quarter length back, accel off, change camera settings, flip play off, etc, etc. when I go to CFM is there any thing I need to change?? I didn’t think there was? I might have misunderstood.
Nothing to change, you got it right. Sorry with the confusion on this. It threw me off too and it was hard to explain what was happening.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-11-2018 at 07:33 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:32 AM   #1125
MVP

Quote:
Going into week 9 now and half my team gets MAJOR injury’s I think the sliders for injuries are to high. Has anyone else experienced this?

The NFL has 6 injuries a week, and This is in line with that. Check out the ninth paragraph in this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...?noredirect=on

Some games players drop like flies, but there’s other games where i only see 1 injury. Doing the formation subs for both teams you’re watching helps this; RBs are the worst at getting hurt. Jay Ajayi always gets hurt everytime i watch him play.

I now have control of all 32 teams, and the game allowed me to make the neccesarry formation subs for all the teams. There’s a limit on formation subs, or there used to be, but I was able to change them all for that week 1 stat average test.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2018, 11:12 AM   #1126
Rookie

Quote:
Nothing to change, you got it right. Sorry with the confusion on this. It threw me off too and it was hard to explain what was happening.

How do you get it to let you pick expert and sim again? I deleted everything and restarted the game and it didn’t give me those options again.

Old 11-11-2018, 11:18 AM   #1127
Rookie

Quote:
I really don’t see this enough for it to bother me. Most times it makes sense when it happens. Usually occurs after contact and it’s like the ball carriers momentum gets thrown out of whack. It kind of emulates the Barry Sanders type runs where he’d run 20 yards to lose 3 yards. There’s another glitch on WR screens, but only happens when the qb throws low. When the wr reaches down to catch the ball, he gets stuck in the mud.

I see too much awesomeness to worry about a few hiccups.

Man I hope to see this sometime soon!

Old 11-11-2018, 11:46 AM   #1128
MVP

Quote:
Man I hope to see this sometime soon!

Man, just stop with the negativity. You’re the only one complaining.

You need to watch the video on how to delete profiles, it’s on the front page. If you deviate from the setup I have posted, it’s gonna play different. If people try 15 minute quarters with any kind of runoff, it’s not gonna play right at all. Not gonna explain that anymore.

I’d like 15 minute quarters, too, but 15 min quarters doesn’t offer optimal gameplay. I don’t even think about it being 10 minute quarters anymore, i’m Seeing 130 plays a game, and that’s 2 above the real average, 128. 2 extra plays a game won’t skew the stats. This was with 2 overtime games as well.

Stats balance themselves out. You can’t have knee jerk reactions on a 10 total sack game. They happen in real life as do other high stat games. It’s called an anomaly.

I’ve posted stat averages from a seasons worth of games with every team being used, and the stats line up damn near perfect with the real nfl averages. The stats I was shocked was so was was the TFLs and the Pass Deflections. TFLs were 5.1 on madden, 5.6 in real life. Deflections with this set was 4.5, and real life was 2.5. Waaaaaaay better than I expected. Overall the stats were way better than I ever imagined. Watching all those games, I’d a never guessed that it would line up as close as it truly does. Ive never seen stats on OS this close before like this. Stats work in mysterious ways and each of these games somehow spiral very close to the real averages.

And the action on the field looks really good.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »