Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2018, 05:01 PM   #1017
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Go for it Milt! I can just visualize Tommy workin 2 laptops at the same time and goin through a bottle of visine puttin in 20 hour days! Tmz would be camped on his doorstep tryin to get the scoop! Can't wait for you to sim afc championship. Watt will get to big Ben so much he will be Benny hinn when he is finished,lol!
Old 11-03-2018, 05:06 PM   #1018
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Yeah man lol. The Nectar mod is pretty amazing. I'm sick & tired of playing EA's version. When all it takes is a few clicks to make the cpu runners play without all those insane jukes for no reason. Makes me look at EA differently that's for sure. Maybe console is different, but it's pretty easy to make these changes on pc
Man, I haven’t seen any of those crazy jukes with this set. If it’s happened, it was when I was fixing a sandwich or getting a beer.

Sometimes I see a DPI that doesn’t get called, but they will call them. It’s like a missed call and the announcers mention it being a missed call. I’m just not seeing any of the problems others are seeing. I did see stuff before the first few patches, but most of that stuff is fixed.

I watch these games and I can’t find anything to complain about. Sometimes there’s a few too many deflections, but i can live with that. I don’t think a patch can fix that.

And then again, there may be flaws, glitches happening, but i don’t see them. It may be that the broadcast cam hides it.

These last few days, I’m wringing my hands, can’t wait to watch a game. Got it close to playing like this last year, but last year it felt like it cheated at times. I feel like that’s not there this year.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-03-2018, 05:46 PM   #1019
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Enjoying the sliders a ton! Great work Tommy. 2-4 in my CFM with rebuilding the giants. Has been a lot of fun.

Lost to the jaguars 13-20
Lost to the cowboys 3-24
Won against Texans 41-27 (Barkley went off. 25 carries 283 yards rushing 2 TDs)
Won against saints 41-16. (Brees wasn’t himself at all, 3 picks)
Lost to the Panthers 16-40
Lost to the Eagles 24-31.

Stats are looking solid, everything is pretty solid actually. Eli playing terrible, Barkley has been alright, but behind this o-line he doesn’t get much room sometimes. Odell has been quiet but last two games he has really came around.

My one of two concerns right now is a crap load of false starts? I’m not sure just me seeing this but every time my time or opponent gets to the goal line. Like 1st and goal, etc they false start? I’m seeing about 4-5 false starts a game from both sides.

Secondly, Eli really likes to Target TE. He will throw to Odell, but majority time it is Engram. Leading team with 33 receptions 350 yards 3 TDs where Beckham 20 catches 250 yards and sterling 23 catches 236 yards 2 TDs.

Plays per game 134 or so. Not sure if this is too many plays or not? I don’t think so, but could be wrong. I thought nfl average was 120? But In today’s NFL, it probably more now.

Team stats

Offensive Yards 2331 (4th)
Total yards gained 2925 (1st)
Passing yards (1560) (11th)
Rushing Yards 771 (4th)
Points a game 23.0 (3rd)
9 passing TDs
4 rushing TDs
104 first downs

Total yards allowed 2395 (31st)
Passing yards allowed 1854 (31st)
Rushing yards allowed 541 (16th)
158 points allowed (28th)
Sacks 14
Fumbles 5
3 ints
39% on third down
33 penalties 228 yards (15th)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 11-03-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #1020
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

I'm sure some complaints are either user fault or embellished to stir things up. I remember when so many would complain of drops. What how could they, I threw a perfect pass. This game sux. That's like in a shooter game,what he didn't die, I know I shot him dead. If every pass we're complete and every shot was a kill,they wouldn't be video games then! I taped a 2 hour broadcast from Paris on FIFA 19 and just watched today. Europe is huge on esports. They actually have academys there with coaches teaching skills! If ea thinks they can somehow do this with Madden here, they are delusional !
Old 11-03-2018, 06:13 PM   #1021
MVP

The false start thing is built into the game, but the 90 qb acc helps the offense out of the jam most of the time. Especially if he’s good. Most times its backups or lowerrated players that do it. Teams with qbs with low awareness will have slightly more as well.

8 games in and your penalties look in line with what i’m seeing at the year’s end with my current season. You’re average 5.5 a game with 48 yards. Average real nfl team averages 6.7 for 56.6 yards. You’ve got to think of the false starts as the penalties we don’t see. False start, illegal substitution, grounding, illegal formation. Illegal formation being the best one to compare false start to. Quite a few of them. It’s the engine making up for these missing penalties.

Average plays per game this year is 128. Most of mine are in the 120-135 range, most falling At 130-132.

Some of these schemes just really throw to the TE a lot. The last couple of play off games, i tracked the TE/WR/RB reception distribution and the wrs always lead by at least 3 catches, I think.

Are you using the preseason 75 or Active roster on setup? The active roster fixes tons of gameplay issues, the TE catching too many passes being one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Enjoying the sliders a ton! Great work Tommy. 2-4 in my CFM with rebuilding the giants. Has been a lot of fun.

Lost to the jaguars 13-20
Lost to the cowboys 3-24
Won against Texans 41-27 (Barkley went off. 25 carries 283 yards rushing 2 TDs)
Won against saints 41-16. (Brees wasn’t himself at all, 3 picks)
Lost to the Panthers 16-40
Lost to the Eagles 24-31.

Stats are looking solid, everything is pretty solid actually. Eli playing terrible, Barkley has been alright, but behind this o-line he doesn’t get much room sometimes. Odell has been quiet but last two games he has really came around.

My one of two concerns right now is a crap load of false starts? I’m not sure just me seeing this but every time my time or opponent gets to the goal line. Like 1st and goal, etc they false start? I’m seeing about 4-5 false starts a game from both sides.

Secondly, Eli really likes to Target TE. He will throw to Odell, but majority time it is Engram. Leading team with 33 receptions 350 yards 3 TDs where Beckham 20 catches 250 yards and sterling 23 catches 236 yards 2 TDs.

Plays per game 134 or so. Not sure if this is too many plays or not? I don’t think so, but could be wrong. I thought nfl average was 120? But In today’s NFL, it probably more now.

Team stats

Offensive Yards 2331 (4th)
Total yards gained 2925 (1st)
Passing yards (1560) (11th)
Rushing Yards 771 (4th)
Points a game 23.0 (3rd)
9 passing TDs
4 rushing TDs
104 first downs

Total yards allowed 2395 (31st)
Passing yards allowed 1854 (31st)
Rushing yards allowed 541 (16th)
158 points allowed (28th)
Sacks 14
Fumbles 5
3 ints
39% on third down
33 penalties 228 yards (15th)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2018, 07:11 PM   #1022
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
The false start thing is built into the game, but the 90 qb acc helps the offense out of the jam most of the time. Especially if he’s good. Most times its backups or lowerrated players that do it. Teams with qbs with low awareness will have slightly more as well.

8 games in and your penalties look in line with what i’m seeing at the year’s end with my current season. You’re average 5.5 a game with 48 yards. Average real nfl team averages 6.7 for 56.6 yards. You’ve got to think of the false starts as the penalties we don’t see. False start, illegal substitution, grounding, illegal formation. Illegal formation being the best one to compare false start to. Quite a few of them. It’s the engine making up for these missing penalties.

Average plays per game this year is 128. Most of mine are in the 120-135 range, most falling At 130-132.

Some of these schemes just really throw to the TE a lot. The last couple of play off games, i tracked the TE/WR/RB reception distribution and the wrs always lead by at least 3 catches, I think.

Are you using the preseason 75 or Active roster on setup? The active roster fixes tons of gameplay issues, the TE catching too many passes being one of them.

Yeah I didn’t think of that, thinking false start as other penalties such illegal substitution, etc. I’ll do that. The play count I was mostly just curious if I was in line with real average, so good to hear then!

Yeah it was odd, first 3 weeks season Engram was the main target and now ever since It has been more balanced and spreading to the WRs. I am using active rosters and I did delete playcall suggestions as well on OP. But glad to see things that I am seeing is good! Just wanting to show everything and tell you what I was seeing since I’m new to this whole CPU be CPU.... man oh man, I can’t stop playing it now haha. I just wanna keep watching!

But once again, thank you man! Really appreciate the hard work you have put into these sliders.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Old 11-03-2018, 07:33 PM   #1023
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Yeah I didn’t think of that, thinking false start as other penalties such illegal substitution, etc. I’ll do that. The play count I was mostly just curious if I was in line with real average, so good to hear then!

Yeah it was odd, first 3 weeks season Engram was the main target and now ever since It has been more balanced and spreading to the WRs. I am using active rosters and I did delete playcall suggestions as well on OP. But glad to see things that I am seeing is good! Just wanting to show everything and tell you what I was seeing since I’m new to this whole CPU be CPU.... man oh man, I can’t stop playing it now haha. I just wanna keep watching!

But once again, thank you man! Really appreciate the hard work you have put into these sliders.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
No problem man. Glad you see how underrated this mode truly is. I think this is what everybody expects from the game, but the technology isn’t there for us to compete against it. It’s not boring at all watching these games. Even the bad games. Interesting stuff always happens. Qbs look human for the first time ever.

When i look at sim stats, Ingram usually leads the Giants by 10-15 catches. Some times the averages have to even things out with more games played.

Pitt, Jags, and NYG tend to throw to TEs more. With me, I’m watching more than one team and I see all kinds of variety.

I think in week 12 rams and chiefs play. Watch that one. It’s always exciting. Lots of good games on the backend of the year 1 schedule. Game gets better the deeper you get into the season. It’s like it takes time for it to warm up. Watch a few of the playoff games. That’s when it gets real addictive. Whole time i watched the UGA/Kentucky game, I was thinking about the Lions/Eagles game.

In year 2, I plan to play some preseason games. Probably watch the teams that have rookie qbs and decide if theyre ready to start not. And other teams with qbs at close ratings. Like the ravens. Is it Lamar Time in year 2?

Stat matchups and ratings for Lions@Eagles

Eagles 12-4
19th Total Yards 413
17th offense 338
20th first downs 16 PG
17th Third down conversions 47%
24th passing 236 YPG
7th rushing 102 ypg
8th defense 320 ypg
8th passing 234 ypg
7th rushing 85 ypg
3rd Sacks 3.25 SPG
17th points scored 22.7 PPG
3rd points allowed 17 PPG
16th Penalties 6-50
Tied for 4th giveaways 10 total
6th takeaways 23 total
3rd TO difference 13 total

Lions
8th Total yards 443 YPG
6th offense 372 ypg
10th first downs 17 PER GAME
7th Third down conversions 51%
7th passing 277 ypg
9th rushing 101
3rd defense 318
5th Sacks 2.9 per game
2nd passing 226 ypg
16th rushing 92 ypg
4th points scored 27.4 PPG
14th points allowed 22.8 PPG
19th penalties 6-55
19th Giveaways 15
Tied for 12th Takeaways 17
16th TO Difference 2

Teams finished:
Old 11-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #1024
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
No problem man. Glad you see how underrated this mode truly is. I think this is what everybody expects from the game, but the technology isn’t there for us to compete against it. It’s not boring at all watching these games. Even the bad games. Interesting stuff always happens. Qbs look human for the first time ever.

When i look at sim stats, Ingram usually leads the Giants by 10-15 catches. Some times the averages have to even things out with more games played.

Pitt, Jags, and NYG tend to throw to TEs more. With me, I’m watching more than one team and I see all kinds of variety.

I think in week 12 rams and chiefs play. Watch that one. It’s always exciting. Lots of good games on the backend of the year 1 schedule. Game gets better the deeper you get into the season. It’s like it takes time for it to warm up. Watch a few of the playoff games. That’s when it gets real addictive. Whole time i watched the UGA/Kentucky game, I was thinking about the Lions/Eagles game.

In year 2, I plan to play some preseason games. Probably watch the teams that have rookie qbs and decide if theyre ready to start not. And other teams with qbs at close ratings. Like the ravens. Is it Lamar Time in year 2?

Stat matchups and ratings for Lions@Eagles

Eagles 12-4

19th Total Yards 413

17th offense 338

20th first downs 16 PG

17th Third down conversions 47%

24th passing 236 YPG

7th rushing 102 ypg

8th defense 320 ypg

8th passing 234 ypg

7th rushing 85 ypg

3rd Sacks 3.25 SPG

17th points scored 22.7 PPG

3rd points allowed 17 PPG

16th Penalties 6-50

Tied for 4th giveaways 10 total

6th takeaways 23 total

3rd TO difference 13 total

Lions

8th Total yards 443 YPG

6th offense 372 ypg

10th first downs 17 PER GAME

7th Third down conversions 51%

7th passing 277 ypg

9th rushing 101

3rd defense 318

5th Sacks 2.9 per game

2nd passing 226 ypg

16th rushing 92 ypg

4th points scored 27.4 PPG

14th points allowed 22.8 PPG

19th penalties 6-55

19th Giveaways 15

Tied for 12th Takeaways 17

16th TO Difference 2

Yeah User Vs CPU just isn’t there. I’ve tried for years and just never got anywhere. Finally had enough and for first time I came over and tried it. I can’t go back now haha. It so fun!

I definitely plan on watching some the playoff games for sure after reading up on some the matchups and games you have reported on the thread.

Lately, Engram hasn’t been targeted a crap load like he was before. Eli is really spreading the ball now to Odell, Sterling and Even Coleman haha. Happy. It was just weird the first two games he was so dead set on Engram and ignored Odell haha. But oh well, still fun! Currently playing the 5-1 falcons. Losing 7-9 at halftime now. So far the best game Eli has had... no pick so far! But if it doesn’t get somewhat better, I’m trying to hold out until bye week to throw Kyle Lauletta in there and see what he can do.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »