Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2018, 11:19 AM   #441
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

You might have touched on this, but what is the difference between using Pro, All-Pro and All-Madden?

We currently have a league running where we just manage rosters and watch the games play out, cpu vs cpu. I'm getting similar numbers using pro and one of your earlier sets with some small tweaks. Trying to figure out if I should look to move to a different difficulty level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #442
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

I figure most all roster cuts will be made in next day or so. I want to get my game set up settings,rosters,etc.done by labor day weekend and test everything with some pre-season sims. This way I can for once get.my cfm started in time for the nfl week 1. I wanted to let you guys know that I saw some footage of competitive pros starting a new m19 tourny and I saw some interesting things. Both guys played as the current falcons with falcs playbooks. I noticed rights away they scrolled through the plays looking for certain things as they weren't to familiar with things just yet. Most were passes,short and medium,up the middle mostly. One or two deeper passes to.obvious differences from mut teams and their nfl teams playbooks. Game went into overtime and.on first possession guy scored td ending 26-20 I think.
Old 08-27-2018, 10:25 PM   #443
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tef
You might have touched on this, but what is the difference between using Pro, All-Pro and All-Madden?

We currently have a league running where we just manage rosters and watch the games play out, cpu vs cpu. I'm getting similar numbers using pro and one of your earlier sets with some small tweaks. Trying to figure out if I should look to move to a different difficulty level.
Although I'm not sure on your question, I've only used all madden.
But you can run an online league and just watch games play out?? I thought that was only an option for an offline league.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-27-2018, 11:01 PM   #444
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

I do not think it's possible to ever recreate the amount of penalties per game in Madden. They're always way off, not to mention there's penalties that aren't a slider. I've actually seen an unnecessary roughness call on a tackle out of bounds. But it only happened once. And I can't remember if it was M18 or M19.

So I say, use these penalty sliders but don't pay attention to them. It's never gonna be realistic. It is what it is.

Also did a little testing with injuries at 26 instead of 24. Some teams have 6-8 guys injured at week 3 for 4-8 weeks and some teams have 0-3 injured for 4-8 weeks. It's still very rare for a player to get injured the whole season, which feels like the norm for teams in real life these days. I'm afraid if I turn it up it'll only increase the amount of injured per week. I feel like maybe 25 would be okay. But it's still not realistic. Another thing that probably won't ever be realistic.

Old 08-28-2018, 03:25 AM   #445
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

For CPU vs CPU games on the PC is there any way to watch a game over after it is played other than not exiting and killing Madden in task manager and loading the game again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 08:55 AM   #446
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Although I'm not sure on your question, I've only used all madden.
But you can run an online league and just watch games play out?? I thought that was only an option for an offline league.

We currently have 14-15 guys in the league and we either sim games or watch using the supersim on slow method. there isnt a way to watch 2 cpu owned teams that i know of.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:16 AM   #447
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
I do not think it's possible to ever recreate the amount of penalties per game in Madden. They're always way off, not to mention there's penalties that aren't a slider. I've actually seen an unnecessary roughness call on a tackle out of bounds. But it only happened once. And I can't remember if it was M18 or M19.

So I say, use these penalty sliders but don't pay attention to them. It's never gonna be realistic. It is what it is.

Also did a little testing with injuries at 26 instead of 24. Some teams have 6-8 guys injured at week 3 for 4-8 weeks and some teams have 0-3 injured for 4-8 weeks. It's still very rare for a player to get injured the whole season, which feels like the norm for teams in real life these days. I'm afraid if I turn it up it'll only increase the amount of injured per week. I feel like maybe 25 would be okay. But it's still not realistic. Another thing that probably won't ever be realistic.

Still haven’t fixed pass deflections.

But the injury thing.

Set MM injury to 50

Set CFM injury to 24.

Good injuries with this setup. Seeing most of the injuries being minor and there’s 1 or 2 where players miss some time.. Take note that these results are from early season matchups. Haven’t tested them over the course of a season, but this seems like the best place to start.

Didn’t see the minor injuries like this, where players return the next series or later in game, before i used this setup. To be honest, I’ve never seen consistent minor injuries on madden like this ever.

I’ll keep you guys posted on the pass deflections.

Took Sunday off because of the shooting. Didn’t feel right playing the game. Fooled with it a little yesterday, but today I’m back full blast. Can’t let idiots ruin Madden forever. I messed up and watched the CNN video where they had live audio from a Twitch stream and i heard the gunshots while seeing these madden menus. Madden usually is a place I go to get away from the world’s madness. Crazy that the world’s madness has slipped into video games.

Later guys. I’m still here.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-28-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:17 AM   #448
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

During CPU vs CPU games I'm seeing scoring updates for Teams that I already played CPU vs CPU, I hope Madden is not replaying the games but just updating the scores based on the already played game results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »