Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2018, 09:39 PM   #841
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCruz79
BTW in your OP you said choose advanced, but the difficulty is All Madden. Wouldn’t that be the one all the way to the right (expert), it is just adjusting the difficulty to all Madden after you get in the main menu?
Yeah. You’re right. Sorry about that. So many settings, sometimes stuff gets lost in the shuffle.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2018, 09:45 PM   #842
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Yeah. You’re right. Sorry about that. So many settings, sometimes stuff gets lost in the shuffle.
No worries, just wanted to clarify I was choosing expert before I go into everything just to start over again LOL. So Expert/Sim is the way go correct?
Old 09-21-2018, 09:48 PM   #843
MVP

Quote:
No worries, just wanted to clarify I was choosing expert before I go into everything just to start over again LOL. So Expert/Sim is the way go correct?
Yes, but you have to set skill level back to all pro when you get in CFM. Just remember that or it will stay All Madden.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-21-2018, 09:52 PM   #844
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Yes, but you have to set skill level back to all pro when you get in CFM. Just remember that or it will stay All Madden.
Yup got it, excited to get going with this, trying to get some games in before the wife gets home tonight LOL.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:11 PM   #845
MVP

Quote:
Yup got it, excited to get going with this, trying to get some games in before the wife gets home tonight LOL.
Have fun, man. PTMs is way better than I’d a imagined. Have any problems, just holler at me and share what you see.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 11:30 AM   #846
MVP

Guys, don’t get too serious with CFM, and take your time. Only play three seasons because I’ve made it to year 4, four times, and four times now the game has froze up, and every subsequent time I tried to load the tainted CFM, it crashes, and everything is lost.

No idea what’s doing this. I do use custom draft classes, and I haven’t attempted doing all 4 years with the generic custom classes, that may not freeze, can’t say for sure, but don’t be surprised if you lose everything. Shame, too because the game plays so much at about the time to crash happens.

Swear to god, finally get sliders penciled in and custom draft classes tweaked and i can’t play the damn game past year 3. I tweeted Clint about it. Come like my tweet and add a comment. Maybe they’ll fix it.

https://twitter.com/Tommycoa1980/sta...837693952?s=20

They do listen to tweets because the injury notification, i tweeted Clint about that upon release, and he added it to the game with nobody commenting. Something like this needs more traction than just me. This makes custom draft classes pointless, and people spend tons of time creating these classes.

Teams finished:
Old 09-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #847
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ive been looking through some other threads and this seems to be a common problem that everyone is seeing, hopefully your tweet grabs their attention at EA and this gets sorted ASAP.

It seems as if no one is sure just yet if this problem only happens when you use edited and custom draft classes or if it also happens with the generic EA classes as well, from the threads i read it’s being looked into.

Did you try turning off auto save a getting into season 4?
Old 09-22-2018, 03:06 PM   #848
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Ive been looking through some other threads and this seems to be a common problem that everyone is seeing, hopefully your tweet grabs their attention at EA and this gets sorted ASAP.

It seems as if no one is sure just yet if this problem only happens when you use edited and custom draft classes or if it also happens with the generic EA classes as well, from the threads i read it’s being looked into.

Did you try turning off auto save a getting into season 4?
I cant find a place where i can turn off the auto save.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »