Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 08:36 AM   #361
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
I hope you decide to do this IMac. I think the week 1 roster will be a lot more refined then the initial base roster.
The biggest reason I'm contemplating it, isn't anything to do with ratings or who's in the game and who's not etc... It's the contracts.

A lot of moves that are made in the preseason are financial ones, and I sort of what that financial situation reflected in CFM, as it makes it more interesting to see who's signed, re-signed or let walk at the end of Season 1.

BUT, and it's a big but, it's a lot of work to do for a second time round. I'll download the WK1 update, take a look at the rosters, see what changes are made and decide from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 10:58 AM   #362
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
The biggest reason I'm contemplating it, isn't anything to do with ratings or who's in the game and who's not etc... It's the contracts.

A lot of moves that are made in the preseason are financial ones, and I sort of what that financial situation reflected in CFM, as it makes it more interesting to see who's signed, re-signed or let walk at the end of Season 1.

BUT, and it's a big but, it's a lot of work to do for a second time round. I'll download the WK1 update, take a look at the rosters, see what changes are made and decide from there.
I wouldn’t bother. I can’t imagine doing this again. Game works great with your edits. You’ve done your work. Can’t believe anyone would even ask you to do it agian. I mean if it’s something you want to do than that’s no biggie. I’d let someone else do that if they want it that bad. It’s a video game everyones franchise will be different anyways after 1 week. What happens after mid season and more moves take place. Will it ever end? Game is playing great. Fire up your Franchises and move on people!
Old 08-24-2018, 11:47 AM   #363
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

Really hoping you do them for week 1 rosters for that exact reason, especially if Odell gets his big deal, which is looking likely.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 08-24-2018, 12:05 PM   #364
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infowarrior1776
I wouldn’t bother. I can’t imagine doing this again. Game works great with your edits. You’ve done your work. Can’t believe anyone would even ask you to do it agian. I mean if it’s something you want to do than that’s no biggie. I’d let someone else do that if they want it that bad. It’s a video game everyones franchise will be different anyways after 1 week. What happens after mid season and more moves take place. Will it ever end? Game is playing great. Fire up your Franchises and move on people!
The people asking have no idea how much work this is and don't want to take it on themselves. It's like 15 hours work to edit this many people. Maybe a little less with week one roasters because of the cuts but still a lot of hours.
Old 08-24-2018, 12:37 PM   #365
Just started!

I've played a handful of games with the slider settings. First off, the feel you've given us is solid. The only problem I'm seeing is that defense rules the day on both sides (Player, CPU). The CPU just can't run inside EVER and QBs tend to miss wide-open receivers all the time. I'm not using the modified rosters, would that have an impact like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 12:41 PM   #366
Just started!

Quote:
Unfortunately, yes...

1. Nothing will every fix the hard code that Madden runs by. The stuck in the mud coverage is a fundamental flaw that can only be helped, and turning High Motor off does help that.

2. The rosters can be plugged in with any settings. I don't know what the results will be, but you should still see nice benefits from the trait changes.

Matt's changes, who is Matt?
Old 08-24-2018, 01:30 PM   #367
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infowarrior1776
Thanks, bro. My current thoughts exactly. But we shall see...
Old 08-24-2018, 01:35 PM   #368
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallbutmighty78
I've played a handful of games with the slider settings. First off, the feel you've given us is solid. The only problem I'm seeing is that defense rules the day on both sides (Player, CPU). The CPU just can't run inside EVER and QBs tend to miss wide-open receivers all the time. I'm not using the modified rosters, would that have an impact like this?
yeah the sliders are designed for use with his roster. his roster is really what makes the gameplay what it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »