Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2013, 02:48 AM   #1449
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
What's going on with your career, did you start over.
No...find the answer into my present myCareer. Crossing my finger that it will not be messed up AGAIN when patch #3 comes up. The reason I was asking those questions is because I remembered someone raised those up but did say, as far i can remember, how much VC you gain from these sponsors.

For those asking trade, not necessarily that your present GM will grant your request. IMO, they also look up what the team you requested could offer in return. If it doesn't fit their system or not what they want, they have the right to refuse. Specially if you have a contract for more than a year. But if you'll be hitting the FA next year, they would trade you right away instead of loosing you at FA and dont get anything for it.

So my suggestion, perhaps you could try at the end of the season wherein GM could be more flexible. Just my 0.02
Old 12-14-2013, 03:34 AM   #1450
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone made it to free agency? Can we pick a team after our two years are up?
Old 12-14-2013, 05:02 AM   #1451
n34
Rookie

This game is ****ing bull****. The top 3 teams that are interested in me are amazing teams with players that can actually knock down shots, also with reliable big men.

After requesting a trade for the 4th time because I've never been traded to the teams I've chosen, I get a message saying "no trades were found with the desirable teams". This couldn't make less sense. So why were they the most interested in me if they had nothing they could send here? Why was I traded every other time to teams that I didn't choose, and not this time? ****ing 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #1452
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can you get a teammate traded in MyCareer? I feel like i may want Rudy Gay gone in the future
Old 12-14-2013, 09:19 AM   #1453
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n34
And 2k doesn't care enough to fix this, I assume. That's a massive issue.
Not true. I've been on three different teams and they've never started me at the position I chose (PG). I've had better stats and a higher overall than all the other teams starting PG's and I've been slotted in either at SG or SF, only getting a chance at PG when they sub in the bench players at the end of the first/third quarters. The teams I've played for include t-wolves, jazz, bucks, and grizzlies. Neither of these teams have much at PG
Old 12-14-2013, 09:22 AM   #1454
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n34
This game is ****ing bull****. The top 3 teams that are interested in me are amazing teams with players that can actually knock down shots, also with reliable big men.

After requesting a trade for the 4th time because I've never been traded to the teams I've chosen, I get a message saying "no trades were found with the desirable teams". This couldn't make less sense. So why were they the most interested in me if they had nothing they could send here? Why was I traded every other time to teams that I didn't choose, and not this time? ****ing 2k.
I've had this experience twice as well. I'm so sick of playing for garbage teams in the West with a bunch of players that don't shoot or play D where I have to rack up 60pts 20 assists and 10 steals every game just to beat any one.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #1455
Rookie

mmmmmmmmm i'm starting to feel the wrath of the 2K scripting cheese.
Put up 28/5/6 and win a close game and coach tells me i step my game up and cuts my minutes.

Also i'm having a lot of trouble making 3's. I'm at 82 for 3's yet i brick them all day. Even wide open looks. Also have deadeye on too.

I'm trying not to rage too much but maaaan i wanna make it rain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #1456
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

**** Those doing the 2nd season ****

Do you still have these scripted scenarios???

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »