Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #129
Th* N*w F*c* *f D**th

MNOFSTEEL34's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

anyone use these with nogsters rosters
Twitter Mnofsteel3432
Facebook Dennis Butler

Feel free to add me
Old 10-11-2012, 10:46 PM   #130
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Started a season to see how this set would play in a season.
I am using the t wolves.
First game beat the knicks 120-97. Blew the game open on the second half.
I was 47-90 52% they were 41-99 41%. They really pushed the tempo leading to a ton of fg attempts.
Three pts I was 8-22 they were 7-30' fts i was 18-20 they were 8-10.
Rubio dominated with 34 pts and 16 ast.
Love had 29 pts 6 Rebs.
Jr smith had 25 pts
Carmelo had 18
Amare only attempted 10 shots.
The game seems to play different in a season as there were a ton of points scored and I shot a high %.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:24 PM   #131
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey mkharsh33 I got the game last night and plugged in your sliders, Im not that great at the game, 2K11 was my first 2K game and I passed on 2K12 I didnt get that good on the sticks, but I wanted to say thanks for your work and Im enjoying your sliders, hopefully Ill get better at the game, though it probably dont help Im using the MAGIC in my Association haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 AM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 0

These sliders translate pretty well to Superstar difficulty, though the blocking attribute could do with being toned down a little. Allstar is a bit too easy, but Superstar gives a good challenge.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:37 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
gamespeed won't do it for you... it's a "quickness" factor. So you have 2 options: raise the cpu quickness AND you can raise the cpu STRENGTH as well (but the game gets too "bump happy" so I'd recommend raising cpu quickness in increments of 5.

gamespeed would be universal for both you and the cpu, so that won't change your issues.
I wasn't talking about me blowing by the defender. I was talking about the game in general being a little to fast. Some movements simply look unrealistic to me because the players move to fast.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:04 AM   #134
All Star

OVR: 24

Suns 85, Memphis 92 (me)

Stats of Note:
-Suns only had 20 PIP

-Suns lead on Off Rebounds 11-4. They also shot 13 more times and shot 37% to my 46% so that could be why.

-Gortat for the Suns only had 6 points and 3 shots taken in 28 minutes. Scola had 12 attempts were was third on the team.

Thoughts:
I thought the game flowed nicely. The Suns didn't drive much. I would have liked to see Gortat shoot the ball more.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:59 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey mkharsh33, those sliders work pretty well for me. I just made a few adjustments because my last game was a little bit too easy. So this is what I changed and why:

Game Speed 50 (It's just a personal taste)
Quarter length 12 Minutes (Worked pretty well. Not too much FGA and good numbers in general)

Shooting Type Shot Stick Timing (Personal taste)

Attributes
Quickness 50 / 40
Strength 50 / 40
Speed 50 / 40
Consistency 25 / 30 (CPU FG% are still a bit low. I might rise them to 35)

55 on Quickness/Speed was a bit too cheesy for me. Now the cheesing is pretty equal to what the CPU does.

Tendencies
Take Inside Shots 15
Take Close Shots 15
Take Mid-Range Shots 75
Take 3Pt Shots 60
Post Shots 35
Attack the Basket 15
Look for Post Players 40

- I lowered 3pts because CPU took way too many 3's (nearly 40 per game)
- I raised Inside, Close and Post a little bit because the CPU almost never tried to make PiP even after OffRebs. They always kicked it out to the guards. Now they kick it out too, but only if my big men are defending the paint in good position.
- I raised Attack the Basket and now they're running some fastbreaks when I'm doing poor transition D. Sometimes (but very rare) they're forcing PiP on FB but I think that's the case in RL too.
- Also I saw some great drives by the PG and then they did a kickout to the open man when I defended them well under the hoop.

Issues:
- CPU still got not so good FG% (high 30's Thunder against my Bulls) so I might raise Consistency or even FG Success a little bit.
- My FG% are too high (sometimes mid 50's) I blame Shot Stick Timing for that.
- CPU Post Play is almost nonexistent. Gonna raise the post sliders a little more.
- Shooting fouls look pretty solid. Fouls overall are still a bit low though (about 15 per game and team). Guess there's nothing we can do about this.
- CPU still got more OffRebs (12) than me (7). I blame my bad timing for that .

So after all your sliders are great . Just did those few adjustments and I got a pretty fluid game with good mix of 3's, mid range and drives to the hoop.

Cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 06:38 AM   #136
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

the gameplay is very good and these sliders feel good and fair, but one thing is badly missing and that's the big men. I also believe it's not the sliders' problem but just the game's problem.

I played against the 76ers and the Spurs using the Celts, and Bynum and Duncan were nowhere to be found, this after decreasing midrange and 3 pt tendencies and maxing look for post and post shots to 100.

I would like to play the classic teams and see wilt chamberlain dominate me, but as it is, he'll probably average 5-10 points a game.

This needs to be fixed....any roster update fixes for this problem?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »