Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Just finished a terrific game. Led the Nuggets to victory over Memphis, 103-89. At no point did it feel very unrealistic. I thought the Grizz were about to start one of the patented fourth quarter CPU runs, but I held them off with back-to-back 3s from Iguodala.

Overall, great game, stats all looked pretty realistic. I even outdid the computer on offensive rebounding (10-7), first time I remember seeing that happen.

Next time I'll get a picture of the stats, but I was pretty satisfied overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #306
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgroov90
Just finished a terrific game. Led the Nuggets to victory over Memphis, 103-89. At no point did it feel very unrealistic. I thought the Grizz were about to start one of the patented fourth quarter CPU runs, but I held them off with back-to-back 3s from Iguodala.

Overall, great game, stats all looked pretty realistic. I even outdid the computer on offensive rebounding (10-7), first time I remember seeing that happen.

Next time I'll get a picture of the stats, but I was pretty satisfied overall.
Damn I feel bad now. Right now the Nuggets are out offensive rebounding me 17-9 and its only 3rd quarter
Old 11-20-2012, 03:33 AM   #307
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Lmao I play 12 minutes and my score was clippers 112 spurs 114
That's my concern too, should I just not make my shots? CPU makes more than half of it

Old 11-20-2012, 05:40 AM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great sliders, I get nice low scoring games with great FG percentages. I'm just having a problem with big man fatigue. I play with Dallas and I barely manage to get Nowitzki and Kamen to play 28 to 30 minutes. Both should be able to play more. Nowitzki should be able to play 34 on a regular basis and 38 in the playoffs. Otherwise it's the best slider experience to date.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #309
MVP

OVR: 4
I think that these are the best sliders out there right now.... I have them paired up with os simms rosters and I'm having so much fun again after 4 days of not having any and not being happy at all with the game... Just beat the suns 98 96 with them having two shots to tie and missing both.... Back and forth game with the suns seeming to have the upper hand all game but pulled it around in the 4th winning it by 30 23.... One word.... AWESOME!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #310
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krylosz
Great sliders, I get nice low scoring games with great FG percentages. I'm just having a problem with big man fatigue. I play with Dallas and I barely manage to get Nowitzki and Kamen to play 28 to 30 minutes. Both should be able to play more. Nowitzki should be able to play 34 on a regular basis and 38 in the playoffs. Otherwise it's the best slider experience to date.
I wonder what their stamina ratings are in OS sim roster. Because, this year, 2K significantly lowered big mens stamina ratings compared to smaller players... If players have stamina attribute 85 and above, I saw them lasting 38 minutes.

When I was playing against 76ers, I was very unhappy with CPU only playing Bynum for 28 min. So when I checked his stamina, it was like only 75 or so. Anyway I learned it was hard to find big players over 85 rating... I had to do some manual editing of rosters after that.

Last edited by achieveduser; 11-20-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #311
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
I wonder what their stamina ratings are in OS sim roster. Because, this year, 2K significantly lowered big mens stamina ratings compared to smaller players... If players have stamina attribute 85 and above, I saw them lasting 38 minutes.

When I was playing against 76ers, I was very unhappy with CPU only playing Bynum for 28 min. So when I checked his stamina, it was like only 75 or so. Anyway I learned it was hard to find big players over 85 rating... I had to do some manual editing of rosters after that.
You could just raise the stamina slider for both USER and CPU to around 55, that will raise all players roughly +7 points, instead of manually editing a ton of players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #312
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
You could just raise the stamina slider for both USER and CPU to around 55, that will raise all players roughly +7 points, instead of manually editing a ton of players.
Yeah but the guard and smaller players, especially the ones who already had 85 stamina will hardly get tired... 85 stamina player become 92... 92 player becomes 99 and so on...

I prefer editing about leagues top 15 big men at the most to ensure they get enough playing time.

Last edited by achieveduser; 11-20-2012 at 01:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »