Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 5
This Sliderset is waaaaaaaay too difficult for me. I'm losing every game I play. Using bedward's roster and I think I'll destroy my controller in near future because this is really frustrating.

The CPU doesn't mind defense under the rim. Makes the bucket anyway. (Think this will get better with Defense Sliders, right)
CPU just runs forward no stucking Playeranimation anymore which is good but that JaVale McGee just runs past Gortat while pushing Gortat out of bounds. No dribble move or screen. Just LeftStick full throttle. Annoying as hell but that is 2ks fault hm?

Actually your sliders ale really fun but I played on pro until now and I already decreased the CPU-Attributes by 2-3 ticks each because its solo f$&&#& difficult. (Cuz I don't want to mess Bedwars roster up I left attributes untouched and just went with offense, defense and fouls.

However I'm raging soo hard right now. This was just such a ****ty game with a gallinari that doesn't mind defenese and a McGee that just runs straight to the basket even with 2 guys in front or a Lawson that thinks he must be gallinalri2.0 in the 4th.

But besides that your sliders are great and mix actually pretty well with Bedwars if you leave tendencies and attributes untouched.

So thank you for your always up-to-date sliserset,
RaiNN

Send from my HTC DesireHD via Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #354
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Just about right, just a lot of shots taken but this is actually almost the real score and certain things about it was similar. Much respect!
Old 11-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #355
Rookie

OVR: 2
Melo just dropped 45 points against me in my Bobcats association. Hahaha MKG needs couple of more years I guess. Knicks were lethal from the 3 point line... Nice ball movement from them. Very nice!

Last edited by achieveduser; 11-25-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #356
Rookie

OVR: 1

http://twitpic.com/bg4jur

BEST GAME OF 2K I EVER PLAYED! Melo went off in the 2nd half thanks to the turbo & hot-step, spent most of the time at the line. Asik for the rockets was a monster with the boards, the rockets had a 14 point lead thanks to offensive rebounds. I finally got the hang of how to play defense was able to come back & take a 8 point lead. but in the 4th, for all 12 minutes, it was BACK & FORTH from ties to one point leads for each team. I finally got the W on a missed harden 3 at the buzzer.

I am using bedwards roster with EccentricMeat's coaching profile changes

The sliders are a COMBINATION of EccentricMeat & mkharsh33's second slider set

12min, 55 speed, real player%. BEAUTIFUL GAMEPLAY
blocks when they are suppose to happen, same goes to fouls & misses.
happy as hell that I fanilly know how to play D & found a sliders to my liking

feedback on stats appreciated.

Last edited by Ghxstbeezy; 11-24-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #357
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT

Just about right, just a lot of shots taken but this is actually almost the real score and certain things about it was similar. Much respect!

lot of shots is probably due especially for memphis to the high number of offensive rebounds and fast break points... with this game, you probably should be dominated under the basket that also explained the high PIP

I already had some games like that and it's due to a poor defense at the post, so I change my player to defend under the basket or I go around 1m from my opponent to block the route
Old 11-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #358
Pro

lkasprzak's Arena

OVR: 10

How to lower PiP? Its becoming frustrating, cpu constantly attacking the basket.

Old 11-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #359
Rookie

OVR: 2

how can you make the coaching profile stay after you change them or you just have to edit them everytime you play?
Old 11-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #360
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfuljyl
how can you make the coaching profile stay after you change them or you just have to edit them everytime you play?
Those are saved within the roster, if you are getting them reset is that you are getting the roster overwritten .... save roster with a different name, keep the 2k roster as roster and always, after playing, put it as your last saved file ... that way it will be it the one overwritten, you would have to always load the edited one tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »