Home

JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #345
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmio1990
I haven't really been seeing it that often in the games I play, are you using default rosters or downloaded edited ones?
Default roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #346
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Yo JA Money or anyone who can fix this, can you tell me how to stop this force driving to the paint and outlet Fastbreak PLEASE!!!! This fool could've kicked the ball to an open person! Lol other than this and the Fastbreak this would be perfect.

Push up against him with L2 intense D or just call the charge, make sure you got someone with good onball Defense tho and move back if you know hes going to drive and just hold circle.

Fastbreaks, lower your crash boards so they get back on D instead of trying to rebound.

Last edited by Solebru; 11-09-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:02 AM   #347
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
Push up against him with L2 intense D or just call the charge, make sure you got someone with good onball Defense tho and move back if you know hes going to drive and just hold circle.

Fastbreaks, lower your crash boards so they get back on D instead of trying to rebound.
I was intense defending him lol he was just hellhound on getting to the rim and alright I'll try the second one also.

Old 11-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #348
Rookie

who is that defending him? and you need to hold the stick towards them... i think you did it properly at the arc at start of video but then you didnt really guard him after thats why.. get up close and push and u just used right stick back for hands up at rim u have to push it forward
Old 11-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #349
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMars
While I agree they are very good sliders, i have made a couple of adjustments after reading through the on Ball D at 0 post and it has done wonders for the game in my eyes. These are the edits I made;

lowered each shot slider (ins,Clo,Mid,3pt,LayUp,Contact shot) by 1
Increased Block by 5 for both
Lowered Def Awr to 34, and On-Ball D to 18 for both
Raised Help D to 95
Lowered Close Shot Tendency to 5 for CPU
Lowered Shooting foul to 77
Raised Contest shot tendency for User and CPU to 95
Thank you for the adjustments, I like the game even better. Just had a fantastic game with the Rockets against the Kings. In the first half, I was struggling to make shots and my perimeter defense was pretty bad, but in the second, I was able to pick the intensity up. Howard and Asik dominated on the defensive end, Lin started making threes, Harden took over on the offense and thus I was able to win the game.
On my team, Howard had a monster game (24/26/4 blocks), Harden was the leading scorer with 29 on 50% shooting. For the Kings, Cousins had a very efficient 21/13, Vasquez finished the game with 12 points and 12 assists.

Team stats
Spoiler
Old 11-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #350
Rookie

OVR: 2

MrMars, can you tell me if the changes you made is based on the latest version of this sliders?
Old 11-11-2013, 04:49 AM   #351
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Yo JA Money or anyone who can fix this, can you tell me how to stop this force driving to the paint and outlet Fastbreak PLEASE!!!! This fool could've kicked the ball to an open person! Lol other than this and the Fastbreak this would be perfect.

Since you posted this I am now having trouble staying infront of the player, I didn't before but they seem to just run straight around or past me. I'm having trouble pushing them or defending them. Last 5-6 games this has happen. HELP lol

JA money defensive assist does that help staying on the man?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 04:51 AM   #352
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solebru
Since you posted this I am now having trouble staying infront of the player, I didn't before but they seem to just run straight around or past me. I'm having trouble pushing them or defending them. Last 5-6 games this has happen. HELP lol

JA money defensive assist does that help staying on the man?
Lmao see man! I swear I'll be holding LT and move around fine but as soon as they move it's like I'm stuck in mud. That's how I give up so many points in the paint. I think assist strength is better at 0 but still doesn't do much for me! I need help!!! Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »