Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

As announced yesterday, EA Sports has added the fantasy draft into Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers for online users today. They hope to bring it to offline users in the future. Read all about it, right here.

Quote:
Once you start the draft, the draft order for the first round will be completely random, with the rest of the draft following the traditional “snake” like a fantasy draft. Each participant will have 45 seconds to make their picks and the draft will consists of 54 picks per team. So, you’ll need to cut one player before the start of the season. You will have the option to pause the draft or simply auto pick the rest of the draft at any point if you and your friends only want to draft a certain number of rounds.

Once the draft is completed, the league will move on as you’re accustomed to in a typical Connected Careers league. It is worth calling out the salaries of the players drafted in the Fantasy Draft will all be the same per round so that everyone is on an even playing field. Contracts start at 5 years/12M per year for a first round pick and ramp down to 1 year/500K per year. Another cool feature about this new setup is that you’ll still be doing your annual draft and adding the dynamic rookie draft classes with backstories into your league each year. There’s much more that you’ll find along the way, but I wanted to give you the basics.

Madden NFL 13 rosters are also available today. Week 2 rosters are available for Play Now (offline/online) while Connected Career users get the original 53-man rosters, which were released last week for Play Now. More details can be found here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 j_koerth @ 09/17/12 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnewitmadden13
Dear Madden Team,
As a loyal fan 10 years I feel as if Madden is taking steps in the wrong direction, don't get me wrong CCM has a good concept with putting so much work into making big changes and trying to make the online play of the game better you have taken away a huge chunk of what made us offline fans in love with the game. I personally feel as if taken out Franchise mode was a mistake. Alt...hough I can tolerate CCM there's alot of issues that need to be fixed. I think before fantasy draft was added you should of tried working with the actual gameplay issues first, like the A.I for instance I play on all-madden I blow out the CPU by at least 30 every game. One game I took out all my starters and replaced them with my back-ups and still blew out the CPU and I was using the Colts. I don't think you should completely do away with CCM but I think you should add an Owner Mode within it. I see alot of people say that coach CCM is the equivalent of thge past franchise modes. It really isn't. I don't want to be the coach. I wanna be the owner. I wanna be able to fire my whole staff. You can't do that with coach CCM. I think that you guys focus so much on the online aspect of the game and not at all on the offline of the game which is cutting out a large portion of your customers. I love Madden. It has been the only game I truly look forward to since 2002. I understand that you guys have so much going on but I feel like you guys should at the very least fix the in game issues than adding fantasy draft. Honestly with adding fantasy draft, you still have the in game issues that more people will complain about. I pray that someone on that team sees this (which probally wont happen) but it does I hope they take what have posted under consideration.

Sincerely, A Faithful Madden Fan..

This is a post that I wrote on the Madden team's facebook page. Please guys comment and let me know what you guys think. Hopefully I covered all bases and hopefully they see it which they probally 1. Will see it and not give a **** or 2. Will see it and delete it.
Couldn't have said it better...Also can they add 2 player co-op to CCM mode, please!

# 142 Danimal @ 09/17/12 05:11 PM
Can someone explain to me why Johnny Know is on the latest 53 man CCM rosters? I asked Donny Moore this and his response:

"those rosters should include IR, p-squad and PUP players as well. Anyone still on rosters basically."

This doesn't make sense to me. Isn't the 53 man roster just 53 guys who are on the active squad? Plus if Knox is on the PUP list why is he playing in the game?

I know Madden doesn't have a PUP list but shouldn't he not be on the active roster? I am totally confused by this.

# 143 Nlgembr @ 09/27/12 01:01 PM
How do you use the offline ccm roster updates for the offline ccm?

# 144 Obnoxious @ 09/27/12 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlgembr
How do you use the offline ccm roster updates for the offline ccm?
Why did you have to bump this thread? You have no idea how confused I got thinking this was news from today, not weeks ago.

And when you start your CCM, it'll ask you if you want to use your latest CCM Roster Update? If you see no message come up like that, you haven't downloaded it yet.

# 145 Nlgembr @ 09/27/12 01:22 PM
I never got that. It never asked me if I wanted to use current rosters in offline ccm when starting it up

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.