Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 14 video featuring LSU vs. Texas A&M and post your thoughts.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jello1717 @ 06/07/13 01:47 PM
Cool beans! I can't wait for E3 so we get some more!

# 2 jello1717 @ 06/07/13 01:48 PM
This facebook poster needs to be on OS!

Quote:
I know they can't use the players' names for legal reasons, but can't Horne (Manziel) be white? you know, cause he's not black? sorry, I think I'll have to pass up on this years NCAA.

# 3 jello1717 @ 06/07/13 01:50 PM

# 4 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/07/13 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
This facebook poster needs to be on OS!
That's classic. haha

# 5 jpdavis82 @ 06/07/13 01:51 PM
That player chatter sounds awesome, much better than Madden 13 player chatter did.

# 6 soonermagic88 @ 06/07/13 01:55 PM
l'll hold out on my negative comments until i see more, but at this point i feel kinda Meh.....

# 7 DirtyJerz32 @ 06/07/13 01:55 PM
Stupid iPhones, no flash.

# 8 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/07/13 01:58 PM
That commentary sounds so robotic.......Looks like another year of turning it off. Player on field voices was nice though, heard them yell out screen. But the commentary is awful.

Running animations don't look right. Didn't see any evidence of physics period. And I definitely didn't like how he was able to change directions running with no slow down or foot planting. It was like he just glided across the grass. Seriously where is the physics ? I seen the same tackling animations that I seen in NCAA 13.

# 9 jello1717 @ 06/07/13 01:59 PM
This is the first shot I've seen of personnel based no huddle play calling.

It looks like it'll work as I had hoped. The no huddle mechanism appears to be the same as last year, just with a personnel grouping restraint on it.

# 10 walshcav @ 06/07/13 02:03 PM
Wow - outside of a few small presentation tweeks, that looked EXACTLY like last year's game.

I'll get the demo, but I might have to cancel my pre-order, that's a major bummer.

I can't believe they released that like it was exciting.

# 11 ch46647 @ 06/07/13 02:04 PM
Looks literally the exact same as last year. I saw no difference in locomotion, even to the ball carriers.

Bring on Next-Gen....

# 12 jello1717 @ 06/07/13 02:05 PM
I like the chatter, but having to hear on every play "Mike 53. Mike 53" is gonna get annoying. Also, it sounds like it's just chatter. The D yelled out "screeeen!" but no one reacted to it, including a DE that could've peeled off from his pass rush to cover the HB.

# 13 soonermagic88 @ 06/07/13 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
That commentary sounds so robotic.......Looks like another year of turning it off. Player on field voices was nice though, heard them yell out screen. But the commentary is awful.

Running animations don't look right. Didn't see any evidence of physics period. And I definitely didn't like how he was able to change directions running with no slow down or foot planting. It was like he just glided across the grass. Seriously where is the physics ? I seen the same tackling animations that I seen in NCAA 13.
This! Aside from the lsu player flailing over top of an A&M lineman post tackle, i saw nothing that resembled physics. Just suction animations, no footplanting, horrible commentary and horrible screen execution! Thats not how O lineman play the screen!

# 14 BV11 @ 06/07/13 02:05 PM
Looks the same as last year. For how much they hyped up the footplanting, I didn't really see it. Guys are still gliding around, crowd is still super quiet, commentary is horrible.. predator dreads are back.

Good thing I sold my 360 in preparation for the next gen consoles, because I wouldn't buy this game even if I still had it. And I am a diehard college football fan. Looks like Madden next gen is the only football ill be playing this year.

AND LSU IS RUNNING QUARTERS DEFENSE ON THE 7 YARD LINE AND THEN AGAIN ON THE 2 YARD LINE. AND THEN THEY AUDIBLE RIGHT WHEN THE OFFENSE DOES, PSYCHIC DEFENSIVE PLAYCALLING IS BACK!

#20 goes through #99 at :15

That tackle animation at :33 has been in for so long, and is SO BAD.

# 15 FloridaGators11 @ 06/07/13 02:07 PM
Please tell me that you can take off the "R" read key symbol. I mean come on. And why bother posting a video of A&M and not having Manziel or any of the other starters in?

# 16 supremeteam_ceo @ 06/07/13 02:08 PM
I Did See Improved Blocking

# 17 soonermagic88 @ 06/07/13 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGators11
Please tell me that you can take off the "R" read key symbol. I mean come on. And why bother posting a video of A&M and not having Manziel or any of the other starters in?
They cant put real players in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 18 BadAssHskr @ 06/07/13 02:10 PM
I hope the game plays better than the video. pretty jittery on my internet connection. Unfortunately, i didn't notice much difference with '14, with all the game is supposed to boast.

How did madden look last year, video wise, before the game release? Could you notice the rtp?

# 19 soonermagic88 @ 06/07/13 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeteam_ceo
I Did See Improved Blocking
Yea, but like everything it looks like they have gone total 180 on this from bad run blocking to overwhelming. I mean come on, the A&M line was consistenly moving the LSU line 10+ yards down the field?! That just doesnt happen.

Once again, no hope for those of us who prefer defense.

# 20 cbiscuit @ 06/07/13 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
new cleats?
it looks like they updated the adidas cleats

« Previous1234567891516Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.