Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2014, 06:01 AM   #841
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

i think the problem is madden.

I can play 5 games and 3 or 4 will be just the best, most fun & intense battles ever, then ever now and again it throws out a BS game that just isn't enjoyable and feels cheesy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 06:10 AM   #842
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
i think the problem is madden.

I can play 5 games and 3 or 4 will be just the best, most fun & intense battles ever, then ever now and again it throws out a BS game that just isn't enjoyable and feels cheesy.
Well, you should know, it's not perfect man. lol.. but it's all we got for now. With a good set of sliders, you can get it pretty close to being still really enjoyable. Armor has a good base set of sliders. I tweaked my own and am liking how it is playing now after the tuner updates. Sometimes, you just get those weird games. I still think after they finally get a patch through for offline CFM and maybe even some smaller fixes like more penalties and such, it'll be one of the best Maddens, at least recently. The gameplay, for the most part, is already much better than M25, in my opinion.. specifically after the tuner updates.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:19 AM   #843
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

ah for sure, it's easily the best madden ever.

I think with the qb edits and armour's sliders, i think I enjoyed that more than the new tuner kit version of madden. that's all I was really saying.

I'll play another game or two before I really make up my mind.

that game could've been an anomaly against the 49'ers ... I shouldn't have any right getting close to the 49'ers with the cowboys, let alone beating them. lol

I might play two middle of the road teams like pitts and miami and see what happens.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:23 AM   #844
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
ah for sure, it's easily the best madden ever.

I think with the qb edits and armour's sliders, i think I enjoyed that more than the new tuner kit version of madden. that's all I was really saying.

I'll play another game or two before I really make up my mind.

that game could've been an anomaly against the 49'ers ... I shouldn't have any right getting close to the 49'ers with the cowboys, let alone beating them. lol

I might play two middle of the road teams like pitts and miami and see what happens.
Well, I'll be honest 90% completion shouldn't happen, ever. BUT, you WERE playing with the Cowboy's defense! lol.. that might explain why they rushed so well on you, yes even with Hyde. He was/is a pretty good RB. I haven't checked out Hyde's ratings, but they must be pretty good, right? So don't feel so bad, you had the Cowboy's defense.

But no, no 90% completion.. something is wrong there. lol
Old 09-06-2014, 06:31 AM   #845
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

yeah Kaep was 13 from 15 for 188 yards and 2TD's to go with 176 yards on the ground. I threw for 443 yards, no TD's and 1 pick. SF seem to play the bend but don't break in pass defense.

I did lower pass coverage from 45 (where I've been playing since release day) to 40 ... maybe that played a part too?

to me it felt like kaep just had a ton of time in the pocket to pick me off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 06:53 AM   #846
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Hey kb, I hope you are playing in online CFM mode, because I just did a Play Now, me as the Rams vs. Packers, and I had 14 sacks...

I don't know what else to say about that. My CPU Pass Blocking is at 95 (and my user pass coverage and reaction time are still both at 40). It was a mix of some pressure from aggressive blitzing and coverage sacks. So, I'm just hoping you are talking about online CFM when you mention the QB being better with the ball.

I was on Armor's twitch stream earlier, and the gameplay did look good though. The QB Matt Ryan was getting the ball out quick, so ya'll have to be in online CFM mode if the QB is not holding on to the ball too long anymore. I mean the Rams defensive line is good, but 14 sacks is ridiculous. lol

Yea I do both offline CFM and play now and I definitely see a noticeable difference in the CPU QBs. An like I said it just feels like overall the game plays more smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2014, 06:57 AM   #847
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
Yea I do both offline CFM and play now and I definitely see a noticeable difference in the CPU QBs. An like I said it just feels like overall the game plays more smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey kb, I asked that a while back and since then, have started up my own online CFM to try out the tuner updates. In Play Now, I noticed nothing has changed. I had 14 sacks as the Rams vs. the Packers, but then I decided to finally give online CFM a go, and the QBs are playing much better now. I would expect to see an update for offline CFM soon at least. If you check out my slider thread I have up, you can read a bit on the first online CFM game I played versus the Vikings, after the tuner updates. It was a good game overall.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:47 AM   #848
Rookie

OVR: 4

So after the tuner and new slider update, started my Franchise with the Falcons.

Game 1 vs the Saints.

What a great game.

First quarter both QB's struggled and both were picked off. was 0-3 to Atlanta.

Game started to gather pace as the Half ended 10-13 in favour of us.

Back and forth until they lead 27-20 with 4 mins to play.

Scored the tying TD with 1:40 to play.

Brees has it. BOOOM in his face, hurt his arm and the Saints don't risk it with back up QB and game goes to OT.

First possession to me I do bugger all.

Then Ingram scampers away from me and the win 33-27.

Notable stats:-

Offense:

Brees - 32/45 403yds 3TD INT
Ryan - 27/49 321yds TD 3INT (one int was stupid Hail Mary at end of half).

Ingram 21 for 111yds TD
Jackson 26 for 106yds 2TD

Defense:

Sacks - 3 for Falcons, 4 for saints
TFL - 12 in total

Really good numbers and quite possibly how it goes down on Sunday.

2 plays that I want to mention:-

Deep jump ball was actually won by Roddy White instead of automatically an INT.

Saints RB Thomas tried to hurdle my defende and got cleaned out in mid air resulting in a fumble. I recorded it. Was lovely

Negatives.

Only 1 main thing - Jackson never got tired, had to manual take him out which is a pain. Should I raise RB sub out/in?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »