Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2014, 07:48 AM   #849
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Well, I'll be honest 90% completion shouldn't happen, ever. BUT, you WERE playing with the Cowboy's defense! lol.. that might explain why they rushed so well on you, yes even with Hyde. He was/is a pretty good RB. I haven't checked out Hyde's ratings, but they must be pretty good, right? So don't feel so bad, you had the Cowboy's defense.

But no, no 90% completion.. something is wrong there. lol
Also could be his play calling. For everyone that watched my twitch last night against Drew Brees( he was in 75% range) He started on fire, and I adjusted D to slow him down, bend dont break, which ingram made me pay for. Thanks for everyone watching. The game does play different post tune, do think some slight minor adjustments are needed in a few categories. There was 4 sacks by both teams and No TO at all? I play Bengals next, on twitch in like 10 minutes, im Falcons.

Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 09-06-2014 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:53 AM   #850
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Also could be his play calling. For everyone that watched my twitch last night against Drew Brees( he was in 75% range) He started on fire, and I adjusted D to slow him down, bend dont break, which ingram made me pay for. Thanks for everyone watching. The game does play different post tune, do think some slight minor adjustments are needed in a few categories. I play Bengals next, on twitch in like 10 minutes, im Falcons.

Hey man, I got nothing else to do this early morning, so I'll join you on twitch for a bit. Would've like to have seen that Saints game too. What minor adjustments do you have in mind, by the way? I feel the same way, but I do think the QBs are playing a bit "quicker" if that make sense. Not as "stupid."

I'd like to see more deep throws, but I may need to play more games with Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, or Phillips to see some. Or maybe they nothing changed with that. I know Matt Cassel of the Vikings didn't go deep many times on me.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-06-2014 at 07:56 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:03 AM   #851
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Hey man, I got nothing else to do this early morning, so I'll join you on twitch for a bit. Would've like to have seen that Saints game too. What minor adjustments do you have in mind, by the way? I feel the same way, but I do think the QBs are playing a bit "quicker" if that make sense. Not as "stupid."

I'd like to see more deep throws, but I may need to play more games with Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, or Phillips to see some. Or maybe they nothing changed with that. I know Matt Cassel of the Vikings didn't go deep many times on me.
I won in OT 28-22, after Saints comeback in 4th, Long Run by Ingram and Brees to Cook on Long pass took lead, then I got fg to tie it up. I got ball first and drove for game winning TD. 122 total plays in game.

Broadcast up now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #852
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I won in OT 28-22, after Saints comeback in 4th, Long Run by Ingram and Brees to Cook on Long pass took lead, then I got fg to tie it up. I got ball first and drove for game winning TD. 122 total plays in game.

Broadcast up now.
Man, I wish I could've seen that game. Too bad my Saints lost though. lol

I'll tune in, not much battery left on my laptop, but I might plug it in and watch the Falcons play (ewww lol ).
Old 09-06-2014, 08:37 AM   #853
Rookie

OVR: 4

OK I raised RB SUB IN/OUT to 88/83 and it was a bit better.

Unfortunately EA servers just kicked me out whilst leading 17-7 away at the Bengals... bastards lol
Old 09-06-2014, 09:29 AM   #854
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

1.4 will be my final settings. The only thing that can get me testing again is after the big patch drops and if they have game play fixes in the notes. But I see them doing tuners this year for gameplay fixes....so any tuners or patches will be looked at.

Thank you everyone, for the feedback....of course discussion amongst yourselves regarding the sliders etc is always welcomed, box scores etc.

I will be posting my CFM box scores and game stories here for your enjoyment.

I am now officially in playing Madden mode and also getting back to my MLB The Show franchise and classic season replays. If your a follower of my channel (Todem23) on Twitch join me for some game broadcasts (Show and Madden) in the future.

Once again enjoy the game, have fun, and don't get slideritis!!! Nitpicking the game will drive you mad. It's not perfect, there are things you have to accept...sliders don't fix everything. But gentlemen, this is hands down the best console football game ever made bar non IMO....put to bed the ghosts of 2K past...seriously..they are dated on the field compared to this...just my opinion of course. I also suggest player lock on defense in the defensive cam if you want a real challenge! Amazing fun.

I am out!

Peace.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-06-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #855
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

I nearly lost hope for this year, but damn this set is nailing it. Only thing I am adjusting is pass reaction for both teams to limit the comp. %, the rest plays just great.

Thank you for your work and enjoy the game. And please donīt be to hard on my boy Tannehill!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 09:41 AM   #856
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Broadcasting week 3 game in my online cfm soon. Just beat Bengals 17-13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »