Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #1809
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I feel you guys on this one, play with Falcons, SJ is way to dominate in this game, especially between tackles.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:32 PM   #1810
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Armor & Sword, this may be question that you have already answered, but do you play your ccm online or offline?
Old 12-11-2014, 08:22 AM   #1811
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Armor & Sword, this may be question that you have already answered, but do you play your ccm online or offline?
My proper Dolphins online. Classic 1983 season replay offline for 32 team control.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 04:20 PM   #1812
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I have human run blocking now down to 45 in my CFM.

To be clear it is a dynamic slider as my team has improved drastically on the OL via the draft at both guard positions. SO I had to lower it down to get a more realistic game.

Where as on my 1983 season replay I have it at the original 55 setting as that is giving me a true realistic YPC with the type of talent I have on that 83 Dolphins team. Plus I do not use any XP for any of the 32 teams as it is a one season replay via 32 team control CFM.

Injuries are at 54 in year three of my CFM and I want to see how all 16 games play out before making it an official change.

So I would advise to play with your human run blocking between 45-55 depending on what kind of YPC/stats you feel are realistic for your particular team and stable of RB's.

It is one of the few dynamic sliders I adjust depending on personal. Everything else I have kept exactly the same. Game is playing amazing for me.
Ok great,thanks for your quick response !!
Old 12-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #1813
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

How are the sacks on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #1814
Rookie

westwood's Arena

OVR: 3

finally picked up madden on black friday and been using these for a week or two now. was getting really good games at first but im just pasting teams now. i really love the way these play though, no more robo qb and psychic defense.

sacks still too high for me but my dline is disgusting. playing as the redskins, switched us over to a nickel scheme first season and then jj watt was on the trade block in preseason of the second year and i couldn't help myself. watt/coefield/hatcher/kerrigan ends are both 99 and both dts's 89.

may end up having to just start over and limit myself if i cant get it reined in with some more slider tweaks.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:20 AM   #1815
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
How are the sacks on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like everyone else. Some games good, some games stupid bad, some games great.

You have to house rule no jumping the snap at a minimum.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 11:09 AM   #1816
Rookie

Hey Armor. First off I would like to say that after trying a whole lot of different sliders, I've finally found a set that I can play a whole season or more without something driving me up a wall. I'm a sim gamer that likes to look at stats and strategy. This set has nailed both. I do however have a couple questions.

1. I've been getting about 4-8 sacks per game. I feel this is partially because I have been using the jump snap feature about 25-50% of the time. However, I am playing a fantasy draft cfm, and have a nasty front seven that includes Jason Pierre Paul, Dion Jordan, Michael Brockers, Kiko Alonso, Cj Mosley, and Jadeveon Clowney. I also tend to run a very aggressive style of defense, bringing 5 or more pass rushers on about half of my plays. Are my high sack totals a product of me cheesing the game? Or more so that I blitz very often, and focused on pass rush during the draft?

2. Through 5 games, I've only seen three injuries, only one being my team. None of the injuries lasted the whole game either. Now, while I'm not complainingI don't think it's entirely accurate. Is this a problem with the game, or should I turn injuries up a bit?

3. And finally, through the same five games, my team has been penalized 4 times for a whopping total of 40 yards. And two of those penalties were me jumping offside. Where's the penalties?!

Thanks again for helping me find a new love in this years Madden

Last edited by IonBob00; 12-13-2014 at 11:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »