Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-02-2015, 08:03 PM   #2009
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elway7
I have mine set at
IG 81
REACTION 25
COVERAGE 65
Int 30
WR REC 65
QB ACC 8
Played one game last night and had a great aerial show on both sides. I'm having trouble running the ball. My first two carries went for 34 yards, the next 22 carries went for 28 yards!

This game does get out of whack after about three games. I really don't think any sliders can totally fix anything at this point. To me, every game feels the same, no matter what team I'm playing. I always start strong, first two drives, then I just scrape by the rest of the way.
Whats your player progression set to ??
Old 04-02-2015, 10:24 PM   #2010
Rookie

Elway7's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk6663
Whats your player progression set to ??
end of season
Old 04-02-2015, 10:36 PM   #2011
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLancer11
Let me know how things go with 40/45 I'm going to try 70/70 defensive backs do have great recovery in NFL so I thought it played well I will also try 40/45
I hear you with DB's having great recovery in the NFL but the biggest thing that was bugging me was linebackers were able to recover a lot quicker then they should when coverage is at 85.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 12:43 AM   #2012
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
I hear you with DB's having great recovery in the NFL but the biggest thing that was bugging me was linebackers were able to recover a lot quicker then they should when coverage is at 85.
I couldn't agree with you more
Old 04-03-2015, 10:11 PM   #2013
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Correct. I made that change in the hopes of better WR play in fighting for the ball.....in all honesty....it's exactly the same. It has zero effect IMO. Game play is exactly the same. I am going to go back to 99 as I saw more diving catch animations etc with it there.

The biggest change was IG at 77 which has really improved QB play. It still has flaws, you still get guys holding the ball too long sometimes..but it is a noticible difference over the course of a season.

I have been having stability issues with the game all of a sudden. I don't know why...but I am getting the restart bug weekly (cam intro) and getting kicked off the EA servers on a regular basis.

And with the release of MLB The Show 15 next Tuesday......I can safely say I will be moving on and playing that game hardcore and Madden will be taking a back seat for a while.

I enjoyed the hell out of the game and will continue to play it. I look forward to M16 ith bug hopes they build upon this title and fix some glaring problems and get the game stable as well.
Hey Armor - apparently someone has found a fix for the restart bug. I found this on the EA Sports forum. Here it is: "At the main menu there is an option to play the actual Seahawks/Panthers intro game. Select it and play it out to the end. After that you should not get that glitch anymore.....ever. Everyone that had the issue that tried it, it worked for them."
Old 04-16-2015, 09:39 AM   #2014
Rookie

I'll start off by saying I am really enjoying these sliders!

However, I've upped the threshold to 40 and find the game plays much better. My only issue is the HUMAN running game. I'm currently in a solo-cfm as the Browns and my two starting runningbacks are averaging 6.7-7 yards per carry. As a test I started a game and ran 17 consecutive run plays in the 1st quarter for a total of 114yds.

Can anyone provide some adjustments I can make to have the running game tighten up and provide more of a challenge?
Old 04-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #2015
Banned

Try bumping up to All-Madden MrHurricane runs All-Madden (with this set) and he finished the year with three backs getting: 4.8, 4.3 and 3.7ypc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2015, 10:05 AM   #2016
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Try bumping up to All-Madden MrHurricane runs All-Madden (with this set) and he finished the year with three backs getting: 4.8, 4.3 and 3.7ypc.
Thanks! I'll give it a try!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »