Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2015, 08:19 PM   #1545
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@JoshC1977 -

One question I have...Does it matter if you use this slider set/setup using Offline or Online CFM? Or can it be applied for both?

And....would it be possible for you to twitch stream some gameplay?
I've tried the slider set in both modes and to me, it played the exact same. I played Johnny Football in week 3 and saw some amazing things I haven't seen before. He danced around the pocket and found Hartline down the field for a first down. My jaw was on the ground. Great job on this slider set! 10/10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 08:22 PM   #1546
MVP

OVR: 3

Cool...Sounds good...I'm also just an Offline, CFM player (don't have PSN)...

Looks like with the results that hav been shared and numerous, positive gameplay experiences I'm gonna have to re-purchase Madden...as long as I survive my next Physiology exam!
#MedSchoolIsNoJoke
LOL!
Old 03-23-2015, 09:11 PM   #1547
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

After getting completely shut down as the Bengals versus Baltimore, I decided to start a new CFM using the niners. Ironically, first preseason game was against Baltimore. After playing a bit of that game, and combined with my observations from the Bengals game, I am left with a few thoughts here....

The bad
  • I either suck horribly, or the human QBA needs to get bumped up a bit. This, as always, is a personal taste slider....
  • King said it to me in a PM, but the disparity between the offsides and false start slider is unbalancing on this game. I concur with that as I think that disparity is not properly reflecting ratings and is thus messing with both the run game balance and the pass rush balance.
  • Good lord is the Niners run game overpowered in this game!! I mean, I know they're good....but c'mon! I have decided that I will no longer consider observations from people using SF that say the run game is too easy
The good
  • The CPU QB play shows a nice mix of dump-offs, intermediate throws, and deep throws...quite happy with this. More balanced line play should really help this shine.
  • When the 'dice rolls' don't allow the overpowered block shed (from the offsides slider) to dominate, the CPU shows some nice variety in run game moves with elusive backs looking elusive and power backs looking strong and tough.
  • Overall core gameplay feels like an NFL game....I think we're in the 'final tweak' stages now
In summary, we're not quite there yet....going to look for a realistic balance between the offsides/false start sliders and will probably bump up Human QBA a tad (personal preference).

I'll post some updates either tonight or tomorrow night. Note: no updates will be made on Wednesday as I have my fantasy baseball draft!
Old 03-23-2015, 10:43 PM   #1548
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Thanks to King's help via PM....seriously, dude deserves a round of applause...I think we got things much more realistic from ratings equating to gameplay...while making the game less of a chore for the user. Here is the updated set....

Playcall Style: Slim or Enhanced
Speed: Slow or Normal (I prefer slow)
Gameplay: All Madden
qtr length: 13min
accel clock: 18 sec
injuries: 50 (but user preference)
fatigue: 70
speed threshold: 19
ball hawk: off
strafe assist: off
heat seeker assist: off
switch assist: off
Defensive Graphics: off, user preference
Camera: Standard, user preference

HUM / CPU

QBA 5 / 5
PBK 30 / 50
CTH 45 / 45
RBK 5 / 30
FUM 40 / 40
PRC 70 / 70
INT 30 / 30
PCV 30 / 30
TAK 25 / 25

Special Teams
FG Power – 50/50
FG Acc - 50/50
Punt Power - 45/45
Punt Acc - 75/75
KO Power - 50/50

Penalties
Offside: 55
False Start:75
Holding: 75
Facemask: 50
DPI: 98
OPI: 99
PCI: 35
Clipping: 50
int grounding: 77 (VERY important - need to modify if you change CPU QBA)
roughing the passer:50
roughing the kicker: 35

The only sliders that may need further optimizing are the offsides, false start, and holding sliders....but as I need sleep, I wanted to get these out so people can enjoy them.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:47 PM   #1549
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
After getting completely shut down as the Bengals versus Baltimore, I decided to start a new CFM using the niners. Ironically, first preseason game was against Baltimore. After playing a bit of that game, and combined with my observations from the Bengals game, I am left with a few thoughts here....

The bad
  • I either suck horribly, or the human QBA needs to get bumped up a bit. This, as always, is a personal taste slider....
  • King said it to me in a PM, but the disparity between the offsides and false start slider is unbalancing on this game. I concur with that as I think that disparity is not properly reflecting ratings and is thus messing with both the run game balance and the pass rush balance.
  • Good lord is the Niners run game overpowered in this game!! I mean, I know they're good....but c'mon! I have decided that I will no longer consider observations from people using SF that say the run game is too easy
The good
  • The CPU QB play shows a nice mix of dump-offs, intermediate throws, and deep throws...quite happy with this. More balanced line play should really help this shine.
  • When the 'dice rolls' don't allow the overpowered block shed (from the offsides slider) to dominate, the CPU shows some nice variety in run game moves with elusive backs looking elusive and power backs looking strong and tough.
  • Overall core gameplay feels like an NFL game....I think we're in the 'final tweak' stages now
In summary, we're not quite there yet....going to look for a realistic balance between the offsides/false start sliders and will probably bump up Human QBA a tad (personal preference).

I'll post some updates either tonight or tomorrow night. Note: no updates will be made on Wednesday as I have my fantasy baseball draft!
Josh once you get the offside/false start correlation updated i will get to testing. I know once you get a base you move fast on changes and it doesnt take long for you to work out the kinks. Im ready to get started and help give some feedback on the new set. Btw Bad #3 had me lol!!!
Old 03-23-2015, 10:49 PM   #1550
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Scratch that I see you've updated it just now. Guess I'm jumping into the fray tonight: )
Old 03-23-2015, 10:49 PM   #1551
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Josh once you get the offside/false start correlation updated i will get to testing. I know once you get a base you move fast on changes and it doesnt take long for you to work out the kinks. Im ready to get started and help give some feedback on the new set. Btw Bad #3 had me lol!!!
I figured someone would appreciate that one

Seriously, try out what I just posted.....it feels a LOT better....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 10:56 PM   #1552
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Scratch that I see you've updated it just now. Guess I'm jumping into the fray tonight: )
More than any set to-date....be sure to give these a few games....in my Bengals game against the Falcons, my O-line and D-line outclass their counterparts....it is showing up big time....and in a realistic manner. If tougher match-ups yield tougher games, I will be ecstatic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »