Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2015, 08:40 PM   #1993
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

if I get the cam newton opening again, should i reenter the sliders into my cfms ? I reset everything in the main menu but wondered if I needed to do so in cfm ?
Old 05-25-2015, 09:13 PM   #1994
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
if I get the cam newton opening again, should i reenter the sliders into my cfms ? I reset everything in the main menu but wondered if I needed to do so in cfm ?
Just reload them again from your main menu using the triangle button (or whatever the equivalent is on XBox)
Old 05-25-2015, 10:04 PM   #1995
Rookie

My qb is missing wide open guys all day long with no pressure and set in the pocket. The rest of the day the cpu is blanketing my wrs so I can barely complete anything. The cpu reacts so quickly to the ball when it's thrown that even guys who are open get 0 yac cuz the d closes so quickly. Where as the CPU qb hardly ever throws a bad pass and my d plays soft and reacts late to the ball being thrown and in reading run. Is this a slider thing or an adjustment I need to make before the snap? It's been 2 straight games against inferior teams that the only way I stop them defensively is if I get a sack (13 of those in the 2 games so pressure isn't the issue)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2015, 10:10 PM   #1996
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just reload them again from your main menu using the triangle button (or whatever the equivalent is on XBox)
alright, thats what I needed to know thanks Josh
Old 05-25-2015, 11:32 PM   #1997
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

First game of the new season in my Colts franchise was funny enough against the Panthers

they went down easy 20-3

Cam Newton was 12-18 one hundred and something yards with5 runs for 20 yards

Stewart struggled on every run save a 30 yarder. ended the day with 54 yards

Even going against my Colts team that now boasts a very strong front 7, against the run, the panthers ran as much if not more than they passed. Until the final drive they continued to run on first and second down.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Panthers D hold my offense which is very electrifying on paper to just 20 points and 3 "explosive plays" Hilton still got his, 8 catches for 108 with a 40 yd td. crabtree and welker combined for 114 yds and 1 td. Murray was the star for my offense, 20 carries 145 yards. Luck went 23-43, was sacked just once, we got to Newton on 5 occasions.

Panthers secondary was spectacular getting 7 deflections no ints however.My D had just 1 deflection.

Fun game excited to see how my team does against teams that throw more, my linebackers and safeties are major liabilities in coverage ... Brandon Spikes Antrel Rolle and a rookie named Nat Harper who has 72 zone coverage.

Side note, I lost the first game of my Panthers season 20-16 but am not sure it really counts towards the sliders as I had gotten the Cam Newton reset and didnt synce the sliders before playing
Old 05-25-2015, 11:43 PM   #1998
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I disagree. The best approach is to find slider settings where ratings can shine through - which doesn't happen at default, not by a mile. Guess what....matchups matter and ratings matter with these sliders. If it isn't consistent, don't blame me, blame the ratings

Is there room for improvement for this set? Yes, there are a couple of things I can think of that could be tightened up. If I play the game again, I'll look at it.
How do ratings not shine on default? My take on sliders is that 50 is really 0 and moving below that will make players worse and going above makes them better. Would you agree? So reducing sliders from 50 is probably not the best thing because you're causing players to play less then what they're ratings are actually at. For example, Richard Sherman is rated 94 in man and 99 in zone so raising the coverage slider will most likely not make him any better but reducing it below 50 will penalize those ratings and cause him to play below what his ratings are at. Now on All-madden you will most likely need to reduce a lot of the CPUs sliders because they get a ratings boost.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:14 AM   #1999
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
How do ratings not shine on default? My take on sliders is that 50 is really 0 and moving below that will make players worse and going above makes them better. Would you agree? So reducing sliders from 50 is probably not the best thing because you're causing players to play less then what they're ratings are actually at. For example, Richard Sherman is rated 94 in man and 99 in zone so raising the coverage slider will most likely not make him any better but reducing it below 50 will penalize those ratings and cause him to play below what his ratings are at. Now on All-madden you will most likely need to reduce a lot of the CPUs sliders because they get a ratings boost.
play a game against Richard Sherman with this set and tell me his attributes are being penalized I dare you

to further retort, look at what Joshs description of what each slider does

it says very little about ratings, its more about how players react in certain situations

Last edited by crf2012; 05-26-2015 at 12:27 AM.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:56 AM   #2000
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

im now 0-2 with my Panthers, lost 29-10 to the 49ers who took me out of the playoffs last season in similar fashion

Newton was 19-41 far more passes than I like to throw with him, had 226 yards and 2 ints most came in the 4th quarter at one point he was 11-22 with 91 yards

Kaep was 9-12 187 yards 2 tds

For the niners Hyde carried the ball 30 times for 166 yards and 1 td had multiple 10 + carries
Next leading rusher was also on the niners, kaep had 64 yards on 7 carries
Then the first Panther ... Newton who through 2 games is my leading rusher he had 59 yards on 8 carries
then yet another 49er Daniel thomas who had 31 yards on 9 carries
finnaly a Panthers rb, Stewart had 12 yards on 8 carries before I benched him for Lattimore who had 12 yards on 5 carries.
No surprises in the passing game
Kuechly and Davis had 13 and 11 tackles respectively, I managed to sack kaep 3 times twice with Davis once with Newman but Davis is the player that tripped Kaep up, they had just 2 sacks

Rough game but I love to be challenged like this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »