Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 08:30 PM   #1657
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
You have to turn trades enabled off(not sure if you can do it after starting your CFM) mine is on but that keeps the CFM exciting and fresh imo. A solid backup got traded in my cfm, it was Micah Hyde(safety)getting traded to the Steelers. I may not of noticed it so soon but I play each game on the schedule, and if I wanted to, I could just trade him back to the Packers.
The gameplay is much better when drive goals are not present. 32 team
Control is the way. The drive goals don't just raise confidence, they raise the overall above 100! It would turn into a game that plays like rookie level.
Idk but I would rather have the games I'm having since I started my CFM. I can tell you, 8-10gms are coming down to the the final few plays which is really all I can ask for. The other 2 games are me getting blown out or the cpu getting it.

Ugh so I deleted everything for nothing? If I turn off trades enabled, I can still make trades for anyone I want with 32 team control?
Old 09-24-2015, 08:44 PM   #1658
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
Ugh so I deleted everything for nothing? If I turn off trades enabled, I can still make trades for anyone I want with 32 team control?
I will test after my Skins TNF game. I have mine on right now, I will go into it and see if I can Disable them and see what happens when I trade.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:57 PM   #1659
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

set trades to human only and disable relocation in cfm set up. i do that and and i don't any trades or offers...
Old 09-25-2015, 05:28 AM   #1660
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Armor maybe it's a stupid question but I don't understand, example Fumbles 48 (-1), or Wr catching 56 (+18) now I wonder do I lower Fumbles to 47 or I leave at 48? Same for Wr catching do I set value to 56 as (+18) was previous value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2015, 05:45 AM   #1661
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
I agree, I think its touchy, leaving it between 40-45 seems to be really good but honestly I am so sick of this slider to death, why in the world do we even have it, why cant the game just know a 70spd is slower than 75spd by THIS MUCH (5)........ I don't understand why every year we have this ridiculous slider that is crazy touchy like you said and makes no sense to me. Just have players run to the speed difference of their ratings (of course this could be said true to almost every slider in the game).

QB Acc - Accuracy Ratings

WR Catch - Literally WR Catch rating lol

Run Block - OL RB Ratings

Pass Block - OL PB Ratings

Pass Coverage - DB ManvMan and Zone Ratings

Tackle - Tackle Ratings

All of the special teams sliders should be based on ratings, if the guy can kick 60yds then he can, if not he cant, I dont want a FG Power slider to change that for other kickers.

Injuries, Fatigue, Fumbles and INT I can understand to an extent on why they are in the game...........and maybe the Reaction Slider too

The rest should be ratings based, why is there crazy ratings changes every single week from EA if the sliders can change everything lol

Very good analysis

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 07:16 AM   #1662
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Very good analysis

I just don't get why this cant happen, we do all remember that there used to be a Rush D React Slider, Pass Rush Slider, RB Ability Slider.............they have been taken out and replaced with what I assume is a ratings based system........can we just get that for all the other sliders please.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:36 AM   #1663
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I'm just going to wait and see what's fixed in the newest patch before I go through this hassle again of 32 team control. I honestly just want to play the game at this point, but the whole trading crap even though I removed everyone from the trade block kind of sucked the air right out of me....
Old 09-25-2015, 07:57 AM   #1664
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
I just don't get why this cant happen, we do all remember that there used to be a Rush D React Slider, Pass Rush Slider, RB Ability Slider.............they have been taken out and replaced with what I assume is a ratings based system........can we just get that for all the other sliders please.

I'm going to use these updated sliders, as playing on default is total arcade game seriously, I'm a hard core football fan that likes simulation as close to reality as possible, first thing that caught my eye in madden 16 is game speed, playing on normal isn't normal it's "fast" so in this game "slow" is normal and normal is "fast" , second CPU pass completion is of the chart on default to the point of ridiculous under pressure or no matter what CPU will go deep every time and you cover 4, cover 6, Jesus for a CB won't help, or 3 man under coverage will be useless every time even if it's 3 down 28y to go, and third most unbalanced and most disgusting thing CPU ability to intersept! CPU will on default setting int anything you throw, I don't even try deep ball anymore it's pointless, they will intersept 9/10, so yes game needs tweaking and I know what you are trying to say but the only thing we can do is use sliders change to tweak it out and at least try to get close to real simulation, as for player ratings they change every week so I don't think slider change will affect them as for example you leave it all on default the 99 overall player will still be 99 if you change sliders cause sliders don't change individual players behavior it only affects AI behavior in generally like Manziel will be crap no matter what slider you tweak unless he gets higher rating from EA, the best way to know this is Brady's pass ATT and completion he will play good no matter what you do with sliders and again I will repeat slider change only affects AI behavior in general it will not affect player rating

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »