Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 06:53 PM   #1625
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Shading is relative to the WR so if your shading the "X" WR right it will be to his inside left to his outside.
Great. I'm sure I was making this tougher than it is. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 07:24 PM   #1626
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

Alright I think I got it. X receiver and I think he's running a slant. I will want to shade left to cut off the inside. In the same token, I I think the z reciever is running a slant I will want my corner to shade right
Old 09-21-2015, 08:20 PM   #1627
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Alright I think I got it. X receiver and I think he's running a slant. I will want to shade left to cut off the inside. In the same token, I I think the z reciever is running a slant I will want my corner to shade right
You got it. think of it like you are a coach giving the DB instructions face to face. If you tell him run to the right, he runs to his right.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #1628
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

wow there is no defense with these sliders lol - both games ive played over 800 total yards both teams
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: Rileyfcol
PSN: Doc_Hollladay
Instagram:7_wolfe
Old 09-21-2015, 11:05 PM   #1629
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I am finding that pass coverage is a bit weak, especially while in zone coverage. I am also having a heck of a time get any form of pass rush.

I am not giving up like 300-400 passing yards a game or any thing but yeah I am having a hard time getting pressure. I would say I am averaging like .5 sacks a game and don't even get close to the QB most times and I now have the CPU pass blocking at 20. I think it would be better to if EA didn't take out the pass rush slider this year. I have no idea whey they did that. There are a few odd things in this game not pass rush slider and also I don't know why they made it where in franchise mode you can move penalty sliders by 1 point but in quick game only by 5 points at a time makes zero since.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:14 PM   #1630
All Star

Quote:
Shading is relative to the WR so if your shading the "X" WR right it will be to his inside left to his outside.

Now I am confused I thought if you where to shade a WR right it means that you are trying to cut him off and are trying to make him go to the left? Are you saying it is the opposite of that?
Old 09-21-2015, 11:20 PM   #1631
All Star

Quote:
Before I even come out of my huddle I have plan for that particular down and distance.

For example let's say the CPU has been carving me up in the run game.

I am expecting another run.

I call a 2 man under....I know the first two adjustments I will make are DL pinch and LB spread. Bang bang. Then when I see the them come out I also make a decision based on the formation and what side of the hash they be on if I will add a quick run commit left, right or middle to those two mentioned above.

Let's say the CPU has been hitting Dez Bryant early and often. I come out in a zone 3 defense but I know I will immediately quick adjust the CB to man up on him and press, quick adjust the safety on his side to double and then quickly adjust my CB to shade him inside or outside.

It's tough because you are right, the CPU snaps the ball pretty quickly. I can usually get in at least two adjustments on defense and sometimes three when I have "A Plan" before I break my huddle. Also I will pass commit if I am certain a pass is coming.

I didn't know there was a way to make a safety double team some one. Is that just the man coverage? I thought all you could do was double team some one but I didn't think you could chose who to double team with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 01:34 AM   #1632
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Now I am confused I thought if you where to shade a WR right it means that you are trying to cut him off and are trying to make him go to the left? Are you saying it is the opposite of that?
relative to receiver. So let's say you are looking at the corner on the right of your TV screen. If you shade right, he is going to play inside. He will turn and his left shoulder would be close to receiver so he can help prevent a slant or an inside pass.

Opposite side of your TV if you press right, it would push towards the sidelines. If you do left he would play the reciever the same way the right side of the screen shading left. If that makes sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »