Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2015, 05:56 PM   #345
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
So I setup All-Madden default, reset my sliders in CFM to 50/50. Adjusted penalties, fatigue, and injury sliders. Played vs the Panthers(cpu) and Cam did his thing! He ended with 6 rushing atts. For 47yds and sealed the game late in the 4th with a big run on 3rd dwn.
I was actually down 23-0 @ halftime, Seahawks were in a funk the 1st half committing penalties and turnovers at the worst time. Battled back in the 2nd half to make it a game though. This was alot of fun and All-Madden default really played well and forced me to dig deep into my playbook.
Final stats
Attachment 111863

What were your exact slider values for penalties, fatigue and injury?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2015, 07:02 PM   #346
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
What were your exact slider values for penalties, fatigue and injury?
Same as my All-Pro setup
Penalties all 55 except
FM: 53
Blk in back: 53
RTP: 53

Fatigue 75
Inj: 55
Old 11-28-2015, 09:49 PM   #347
Banned

I played this game for the first time in about 2.5 months a few days ago, wanted to test the big patch, it was on All-Pro default sliders. Decided to play the Thanksgiving Day game Cowboys vs. Panthers, I was the Cowboys, I blew the Panthers out 38-6, Romo had 87% pass completion percentage, completely turned me off from playing the game, reminded me of why I haven't touched it in over two months.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:57 PM   #348
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
To say the game is broken, when it is working just fine for so many other people is subjective. I think the majority of you are over-analyzing. I'd personally like to see video proof of somebody shredding the CPU on All Pro, with say..Armor's sliders. Or even default for that matter. But if you are too good for the game, doesn't mean it's broken. That's like saying Golf is broken, because you never shoot over par.
Is their a way you can go back and look at stats of last Play Now game? I can show you I blew the Panthers out with the Cowboys and threw for 87% comp with Romo, and this is after not playing the game in over two months!
Old 11-28-2015, 10:21 PM   #349
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
Is their a way you can go back and look at stats of last Play Now game? I can show you I blew the Panthers out with the Cowboys and threw for 87% comp with Romo, and this is after not playing the game in over two months!
Default All-Pro is too easy, especially since the last patch. You should test default AM or my adjusted All-Pro setup.
What I liked about the default AM games I've played is the qbs like Cam are really tough to slow down, he actually won the game by scrambling away from the rush and making plays with his feet. I'm going to stick with this for now.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:59 PM   #350
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
It's only a one game sample size, plus it was in play now, not a franchise game.

I played my first franchise game after the patch with 11 seconds remaining and needed a TD to win.

Rodgers to Montgomery on a 60 fly pattern, single coverage.

Did you adjust penalty sliders here and there, or just straight up all-Pro? Heck, for the first half, Cutler was 90% vs the Packers. He ended up throwing an Int and missing several times in the second half with blitzes coming at him.

Cutler ended up at 63% and Rodgers ended up at 68%.

I don't count Play Now games as realistic stat gathering games, slider makers will tell you the same thing.
Old 11-28-2015, 11:01 PM   #351
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Default All-Pro is too easy, especially since the last patch. You should test default AM or my adjusted All-Pro setup.
What I liked about the default AM games I've played is the qbs like Cam are really tough to slow down, he actually won the game by scrambling away from the rush and making plays with his feet. I'm going to stick with this for now.
Eh, I think it's up to the individuals skill set to say that default all-pro is too easy. I'm getting realistic results and stats on default all-pro and that is all I care about.

To each their own on that note.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2015, 11:17 PM   #352
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Yeah Roadman, I agree on both points. Play Now has never played the same as Franchise mode and I really meant AP default was too easy for me(I user switch and do a good job of getting heat with the d-line). I could see AP default being good for the coach mode/no switch type players though. Good points on both!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »