Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2015, 04:11 PM   #321
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I always thought that the problem is not make the game hard. But make it hard and realistic. Because to you want a hard game just lower all user sliders to 0 and try to win.

What i would recommend is to tweak sliders on all pro. All madde has that "boost" that make the whole game crazy.

Start with all user sliders at 25 and move from there. Leave CPU at default. Just a recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good idea. I may try an "all 25" game tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2015, 04:29 PM   #322
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Good idea. I may try an "all 25" game tonight.

Just a quick help try rising wr catching. Otherwise drops will be really out of hand. Maybe 35 or 40.

I think that will give you a challenging game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2015, 10:28 PM   #323
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm turning all assists off and going back to default AP. Adjusted penalties only. Also 50 fatigue, 55 injury.
Im playing 32 team offline cfm.
1st Pats(me) vs Steelers.
I also edit qb traits before starting this CFM
My thinking is
Pocket= scrambling
Balanced = Balanced
Scrambling = Pocket

This is using the latest EA roster update.
I will report my findings asap.
Old 11-27-2015, 12:05 AM   #324
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Final stats(testing settings in previous post)
1448599813142.jpg
Sacks
Cpu: 4
User: 2
QB stats
T. Brady(user) qb rating: 112.5, 28/31(84%) 303yds 2tds 1int, sacks 4

Big Ben(cpu) qb rating: 75.0, 21/31(67%) 1 td 2ints, sacks 2

HB stats
L. Blount (user) 24atts. 93yds 3.8ypc, 2btks

L. Bell (cpu) 11atts. 46yds 4.1ypc, 4btks

Overall Patriots controlled the clock and the game, you have to put together a perfect game to beat the Champs.
I also likeD how Big Ben eluded pressure and escaped the pocket 3 or 4 times to either throw it away or attempt a pass downfield. He also has 2 rushes for 20yds.
I have his qb trait: Pocket and he was throwing more outside the pocket, so far it's working!
Good game!

Next game Packers(me) vs Bears (cpu)
Cutler's trait is set to scramble, we'll see if he stays in the pocket though.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 11-27-2015 at 12:18 AM.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:12 AM   #325
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

I decided to go ahead and play the Seahawks next b/c I switched Russ's trait to pocket and want to see if it makes him a scrambling qb. If so, I will know w/o a doubt that EA got the traits mixed up for qbs.
I will report back in after this game.

Update: Russ only attempted 3 rushes for 3yds having him set to "pocket". Similar to Big Ben he wasn't looking to scramble but did leave the pocket when forced to but stayed behind the LOS to throw downfield.

So what I'm actually seeing is

Balanced = scrambling
Pocket = Balanced
Scrambling under testing now Bears cpu J. Cutler is set to scrambling in my next game test.

After further review, scrambling = Pocket, also you'll notice the coaching suggestions will call more qb contain vs qbs with the pocket or balanced trait. In my test vs Cutler set to scrambling trait the coaching suggestions only called qb contain a few times. Also Cutler didn't attempt to leave the pocket once, this was in a full 60min game too.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 11-27-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2015, 09:02 PM   #326
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Had a fantastic game on All-Pro default vs the CPU just now in OSSSL. Here's the stats page from it:

https://daddyleagues.com/osssl/gamerecap/2113992

Rivers, the Chicago QB, is a 2nd round draft pick this past offseason. Cutler is still on the Bears, but he's pretty well buried behind him.

The deciding play of the game was a safety with around 4 minutes to go in the game, which directly followed an endzone pick. They went playaction on the first play and I brought a goalline blitz. Sean Lee got through and brought Rivers down before the routes could even start.

Here's the game in its entirety if you want to watch (we stream all our games in OSSSL, even vs CPU):

(embed's not working, I'm uploading to Youtube)

Last edited by bcruise; 11-27-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:49 PM   #327
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I decided to go ahead and play the Seahawks next b/c I switched Russ's trait to pocket and want to see if it makes him a scrambling qb. If so, I will know w/o a doubt that EA got the traits mixed up for qbs.
I will report back in after this game.

Update: Russ only attempted 3 rushes for 3yds having him set to "pocket". Similar to Big Ben he wasn't looking to scramble but did leave the pocket when forced to but stayed behind the LOS to throw downfield.

So what I'm actually seeing is

Balanced = scrambling
Pocket = Balanced
Scrambling under testing now Bears cpu J. Cutler is set to scrambling in my next game test.

After further review, scrambling = Pocket, also you'll notice the coaching suggestions will call more qb contain vs qbs with the pocket or balanced trait. In my test vs Cutler set to scrambling trait the coaching suggestions only called qb contain a few times. Also Cutler didn't attempt to leave the pocket once, this was in a full 60min game too.
Honestly I think we all might be hoping we fix it when the answer is right under our nose. Look at the number ratings page for a player. Notice it says the type trait right there. If its scrambling I dont think it matters what the trait we want it to say, that rating trait will over ride it
Old 11-27-2015, 09:53 PM   #328
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Video to accompany the above post:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »