Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2015, 12:33 AM   #513
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
To be honest, that was my main objective with these sliders. To create variety. I wanted to find a balance where anything could happen (just like in reality). You could have an Elite team play and lose to a team they should handle easily (even though more times than not the lesser team loses) I just didn't want the game to get stale with gameplay and knowing pretty much the outcome before the game has been played. I'm loving the varieties too.

I tell you what, I'm thoroughly enjoying the way momentum plays out as well.

Just last game Ravens (me) @ Steelers Game 4 on a sunday night (I had the game pretty much in decent standing 28-13), that is until Forsett fumbles trying to hurdle a defender (he get lit up mid air). From that point on, The Steelers had the momentum and the 4th QTR was all them. I lose 35-28.

I'm curious to see what the game stats as far as QB accuracy is for your game.
Well, this game was out of hand the defenses could not stop the pass at all, it was a track meet.

Brees 76% for 429 3 TDs 1 INT
Bradford 76% for 432 5TDs 0 INTs

I'm sorry but Bradford is not that good, he was hitting everything, especially the deep passes, in fact they won in OT 44 to 38 on a 68 yd bomb from Bradford to some guy I never heard on 3rd and 18 while I was playing an over the top prevent D. How he got behind my guys I have no idea. Bradford was like Dan Marino, Joe Montana and Bart Starr all rolled into one, LOL.

On a positive note, Brees RAN for a 6 yd TD! That's right, RAN! I was totally shocked.

It was a fun game but I don't think it was very realistic unfortunately. I think were going to have to lock the D down a bit some kind of way, those kind of numbers are a little over the top for me, especially from Bradford.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-05-2015, 12:39 AM   #514
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Good to see this thread alive and well any change for coach mode play now games been away from here a few days lol
Hey man, I know your a long time coach mode player, maybe you can answer a few question for new coach mode player (loving it by the way)

I know it has been a long time broadcast view issue where the on field logos are upside down but today I played a game where the logo in the middle of the field was right side up but it wasn't the team logo, it was a gold NFL shield. Also, and this may not be a coach mode issue specifically, when your at the line of scrimmage and you press the R1 flipper it shows you the diagram of the current play, but as the game goes on for some reason it stops displaying this. Am I doing something I'm not aware of that's making this happen? Another odd thing I saw happen, I was playing as the Saints in Carolina and it was pouring rain. The game went to half and I paused it and came back about 2 hours later to resume and it wasn't raining and was bright and sunny. Very strange.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:47 AM   #515
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Hey man, I know your a long time coach mode player, maybe you can answer a few question for new coach mode player (loving it by the way)

I know it has been a long time broadcast view issue where the on field logos are upside down but today I played a game where the logo in the middle of the field was right side up but it wasn't the team logo, it was a gold NFL shield. Also, and this may not be a coach mode issue specifically, when your at the line of scrimmage and you press the R1 flipper it shows you the diagram of the current play, but as the game goes on for some reason it stops displaying this. Am I doing something I'm not aware of that's making this happen? Another odd thing I saw happen, I was playing as the Saints in Carolina and it was pouring rain. The game went to half and I paused it and came back about 2 hours later to resume and it wasn't raining and was bright and sunny. Very strange.
Wow i have been playing using standard camera the gold shield is due to 50 years this year for the superbowl inever have the play diagram disappear on me maybe t ry holding it down r1 weird with the rain game well it was a 2hr pause maybe it stopped and got sunny lol enjoy coach mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 12:50 AM   #516
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Well, this game was out of hand the defenses could not stop the pass at all, it was a track meet.

Brees 76% for 429 3 TDs 1 INT
Bradford 76% for 432 5TDs 0 INTs

I'm sorry but Bradford is not that good, he was hitting everything, especially the deep passes, in fact they won in OT 44 to 38 on a 68 yd bomb from Bradford to some guy I never heard on 3rd and 18 while I was playing an over the top prevent D. How he got behind my guys I have no idea. Bradford was like Dan Marino, Joe Montana and Bart Starr all rolled into one, LOL.

On a positive note, Brees RAN for a 6 yd TD! That's right, RAN! I was totally shocked.

It was a fun game but I don't think it was very realistic unfortunately. I think were going to have to lock the D down a bit some kind of way, those kind of numbers are a little over the top for me, especially from Bradford.

Yea man I'm sure of that with Bradford too LOL. I'm going to tweak with maybe putting DPR to maybe 11/12 range.

I'll plug them in and see how it reacts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2015, 12:52 AM   #517
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Good to see this thread alive and well any change for coach mode play now games been away from here a few days lol

Check OP brother. But try setting both USER/CPU at 12 instead of what they have and lower the USER/CPU pass coverage by one point each.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:57 AM   #518
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Check OP brother. But try setting both USER/CPU at 12 instead of what they have and lower the USER/CPU pass coverage by one point each.

Hey Bro, USER/CPU what to 12, PDR? And drop PC by 1? So 82/84?

Old 09-05-2015, 01:00 AM   #519
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

What do think of dropping CPU QB ACC to 36 like the USER?

Old 09-05-2015, 01:08 AM   #520
Rookie

Quote:
Hey Bro, USER/CPU what to 12, PDR? And drop PC by 1? So 82/84?
Yes. I'm going to test at that.

Quote:
What do think of dropping CPU QB ACC to 36 like the USER?
Great point. Lets try that with the above mentioned slider adjustments as well. I think QB Accuracy is the last hurdle to face. Before it was auto subs we nailed that, we'll nail this too. Just takes time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »