Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2015, 02:13 AM   #745
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hey Flazko, great sliders. I have been slowly changing over my leagues sliders to these. Subtly since its me and a couple friends that cry a lot. They also like to throw deep all game long against the cpu and tend to try and find money plays. I haven't added your latest changes yet but do you feel these will help eliminate this? I was considering lowering pass block more, with the thought that if they have less time to throw, their deep pass plays won't develop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2015, 04:31 AM   #746
Rookie

Slider are still excellent. Very realistic but hard. The CPU will always start roaring back whenever I get a big lead. I been using your sliders in my CFM as the Cardinals. I currently have a record of 7-4 but most of my wins have been close nail biters.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:27 AM   #747
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
Hey Flazko, great sliders. I have been slowly changing over my leagues sliders to these. Subtly since its me and a couple friends that cry a lot. They also like to throw deep all game long against the cpu and tend to try and find money plays. I haven't added your latest changes yet but do you feel these will help eliminate this? I was considering lowering pass block more, with the thought that if they have less time to throw, their deep pass plays won't develop.
Yes lowering the cpu pass block will give them less time to look down field but with my latest update I fixed the reaction and coverage Cuz I did notice they like to go deep a lot so before making adjustments try my latest update they should be happy. The pass block is at 40 for cpu cuz the coverage is a lot tighter now with the increase to reaction time and coverage. I honestly think u should try my final update. I made them final cuz I finally got everything to where I was conformable with the gameplay. The cpu makes more short to medium passes and once in a while a deep pass, the cpu pass block goes hand in hand with the user coverage and reaction time. Since the coverage is tighter the cpu block needs to be at 40 so he has a about 4-8 seconds to find someone, depending on your pass rush. The cpu isn't gonna just stay in the pocket he'll move around, and with the reaction time at 100 the defenders observe the whole field, there isn't any over reaction or under reacting, so there won't be anyone wide open in less u make the wrong play call or you're dealing with a fast WR or good route runners, my whole goal is to make the player ratings show, I want it to feel like you're playing against a good qb like Aaron Rodgers or a good WR like O'Dell Beckham or a good running back like Demarco Murray so give my latest update a try, make sure u are using gameplay at slow at threshold at 48. It makes a big difference. If u wanna use my penalties to it helps make the gameplay real, sometimes you or the cpu get a huge run cuz someone was holding or block in back and it sometimes will bring that td or huge run back, I've got it to where there is dpi and defense holding called as well as jumping offsides. Each game does vary with penalties, it really depends on players penalty disapline trait. Some games you will get a lot and some will you get few, I've stuck with my penalties for almost a week now, I've just moved face mask and defense hold up one a couple days ago cuz I wasn't seeing any of those calls and now I see a few, and played plenty of games and noticed each game really is different.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-01-2015 at 08:51 AM.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:28 AM   #748
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyman
Slider are still excellent. Very realistic but hard. The CPU will always start roaring back whenever I get a big lead. I been using your sliders in my CFM as the Cardinals. I currently have a record of 7-4 but most of my wins have been close nail biters.
Awesome bro. That was the whole goal. Glad to hear this positive feedback man. Idk if u saw the poll I have posted on the thread but I don't pay attention to it cuz all those who voted "No" are people devoted to other slider threads lol so they're full of it and I don't pay attention to the poll anymore . Glad u enjoy my set. I've played plenty of sets over the years and wasn't satisfied so I made my own set this year and I've been very happy with the outcome. Thanks again.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-01-2015 at 11:36 AM.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:41 AM   #749
Rookie

Not sure it's your sliders or just the game but my only complaint is that rushing is a little too easy. Passing is definitely challenging so I been doing more of a ground game and since then my running backs have been enjoying 100 or more yards a game, I even broke 200 once. Want to get a first down on 4th and 1 everytime? No problem! Just put your offense on a goal line set and do a dive straight up the middle with you fullback. The AI defense can't stop you. Is there are good way to make the ground game harder?
Old 11-01-2015, 01:00 PM   #750
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyman
Not sure it's your sliders or just the game but my only complaint is that rushing is a little too easy. Passing is definitely challenging so I been doing more of a ground game and since then my running backs have been enjoying 100 or more yards a game, I even broke 200 once. Want to get a first down on 4th and 1 everytime? No problem! Just put your offense on a goal line set and do a dive straight up the middle with you fullback. The AI defense can't stop you. Is there are good way to make the ground game harder?
Read the red section on the main page under my sliders section , but u should like user run blocking at 37-38 and cpu between 74-79

Last edited by Flazko; 11-01-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:38 PM   #751
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Read the red section on the main page under my sliders section , but u should like user run blocking at 37-38 and cpu between 74-79
I see so many holding penalties called when I am playing my CFM Player.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #752
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
I see so many holding penalties called when I am playing my CFM Player.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I don't see more than three a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »