Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2016, 04:48 PM   #1689
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FookTheWhat
Does anyone here know if any of these slider sets can be used to sim out games without human interaction? Such as in Play Now picking neither team and letting it just sim out.

The reason I bring this up is due to the crazy RB stats. Many times you will have 40-50 Carries by one team in a game which is out of this world in NFL. Also i'm sure the broken sim sliders may effect season sim's. Thanks to anyone who can answer.
Fyi...this is one slider set for CFM. The main menu settings are just placeholder values.

Slow speed will affect AI, a slider set would have to be built specifically for slow speed to work properly.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:57 PM   #1690
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
I personally have noticed a big difference between slow and normal, because I too prefer the look and feel of slow. However the minimal CPU run game completely vanishes on slow, though the coverage does tighten up as well.

But my main problem (CPU can't have a sustained drive due to not enough run game and qb holding the ball too long) are both worse on slow.
We may end up having to lower the Tackle slider, well those playing on slow speed.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:07 PM   #1691
Rookie

Hey Josh have you been noticing this awful animation in your gameplay when playing man defense against ins, outs, and comebacks? I'm trying to find a slider set that might stop this.

https://youtu.be/lwrxcgfBi5I
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 05:38 PM   #1692
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

Hey Josh, have you tried testing with the new tuner deleted? I just seen this in the new patch #2 thread,

https://twitter.com/ClintOldenburg/s...68587101122561

I was wondering if the tuner is a mistake/duplicate, is it maybe messing with the gameplay?

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
Old 10-10-2016, 06:52 PM   #1693
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWVU22
Hey Josh have you been noticing this awful animation in your gameplay when playing man defense against ins, outs, and comebacks? I'm trying to find a slider set that might stop this.

That **** is terrible. I don't think it's a slider issue. It's been happening once a game, and it's always on red zone in routes for me.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2016, 07:24 PM   #1694
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
That **** is terrible. I don't think it's a slider issue. It's been happening once a game, and it's always on red zone in routes for me.

Yeah it's killed the game for me. It happens almost every time a player is in man coverage defending an in, out, or comeback. I started seeing it after the last patch and it breaks man defense. I've tweeted Clint and rex about it and no response. I wasn't sure if some hidden slider effects (either penalty or auto sub) could stop it.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #1695
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Yeah it's killed the game for me. It happens almost every time a player is in man coverage defending an in, out, or comeback. I started seeing it after the last patch and it breaks man defense. I've tweeted Clint and rex about it and no response. I wasn't sure if some hidden slider effects (either penalty or auto sub) could stop it.
Is it happening that much for you that it's game killing? That sucks, this better get fixed soon.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 07:38 PM   #1696
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:

You might try deleting your profile and setting up the settings again.
Possibly test it without that unintended tuner, post-patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »