JoshC1977's M17 Sliders - Page 212 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2016, 04:44 PM   #1689
Rookie
 
Woad23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
do you think that "game speed" influences the reactions of DB's and LB's when attacking the run game or pass covg. ? reason is cause I like animations on slow, but reactions seem better on normal, and fast is wayyy to spastic.
I personally have noticed a big difference between slow and normal, because I too prefer the look and feel of slow. However the minimal CPU run game completely vanishes on slow, though the coverage does tighten up as well.

But my main problem (CPU can't have a sustained drive due to not enough run game and qb holding the ball too long) are both worse on slow.
Woad23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 04:48 PM   #1690
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FookTheWhat
Does anyone here know if any of these slider sets can be used to sim out games without human interaction? Such as in Play Now picking neither team and letting it just sim out.

The reason I bring this up is due to the crazy RB stats. Many times you will have 40-50 Carries by one team in a game which is out of this world in NFL. Also i'm sure the broken sim sliders may effect season sim's. Thanks to anyone who can answer.
Fyi...this is one slider set for CFM. The main menu settings are just placeholder values.

Slow speed will affect AI, a slider set would have to be built specifically for slow speed to work properly.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 04:57 PM   #1691
MVP
 
D81SKINS's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
I personally have noticed a big difference between slow and normal, because I too prefer the look and feel of slow. However the minimal CPU run game completely vanishes on slow, though the coverage does tighten up as well.

But my main problem (CPU can't have a sustained drive due to not enough run game and qb holding the ball too long) are both worse on slow.
We may end up having to lower the Tackle slider, well those playing on slow speed.
D81SKINS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 05:07 PM   #1692
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Hey Josh have you been noticing this awful animation in your gameplay when playing man defense against ins, outs, and comebacks? I'm trying to find a slider set that might stop this.

https://youtu.be/lwrxcgfBi5I
RobWVU22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 05:38 PM   #1693
Rookie
 
thorpedo66's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Hey Josh, have you tried testing with the new tuner deleted? I just seen this in the new patch #2 thread,

https://twitter.com/ClintOldenburg/s...68587101122561

I was wondering if the tuner is a mistake/duplicate, is it maybe messing with the gameplay?
__________________
PSN : thorpe_66

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
thorpedo66 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:52 PM   #1694
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWVU22
Hey Josh have you been noticing this awful animation in your gameplay when playing man defense against ins, outs, and comebacks? I'm trying to find a slider set that might stop this.

https://youtu.be/lwrxcgfBi5I
That **** is terrible. I don't think it's a slider issue. It's been happening once a game, and it's always on red zone in routes for me.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:24 PM   #1695
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
That **** is terrible. I don't think it's a slider issue. It's been happening once a game, and it's always on red zone in routes for me.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Yeah it's killed the game for me. It happens almost every time a player is in man coverage defending an in, out, or comeback. I started seeing it after the last patch and it breaks man defense. I've tweeted Clint and rex about it and no response. I wasn't sure if some hidden slider effects (either penalty or auto sub) could stop it.
RobWVU22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #1696
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWVU22
Yeah it's killed the game for me. It happens almost every time a player is in man coverage defending an in, out, or comeback. I started seeing it after the last patch and it breaks man defense. I've tweeted Clint and rex about it and no response. I wasn't sure if some hidden slider effects (either penalty or auto sub) could stop it.
Is it happening that much for you that it's game killing? That sucks, this better get fixed soon.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Top -