Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 151 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2016, 08:47 PM   #1201
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Man, sounds like it was an epic game!! Good stuff! I will post my games on here shortly, once I'm underway. Josh Gordon is about to join Coop and Crab in Oakland! Got him from Cleveland for a 2017 second and a 2018 fourth. I also picked up an in shape version of Karlos Williams. I've got to decide what to do at RB.
Do you think it's worth starting a second CCF with a random team that I'm not familiar with or attached to? I've always wanted to do that, but I feel like rolling with more than one CCF at one time will make my head spin. Thoughts?
Karlos Williams always steam rolls me and it's tough to run two franchises. I have my Cowboys one and was trying to do a fantasy draft one but it's a little too much for me. I do play with 15 min quarters so each game is a little over an hour.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:55 PM   #1202
Pro
 
sportomatic75's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko I haven't been playing at all yet. Can you tell me if the special teams really did improve with blocked kicks, field goals and extra points?
sportomatic75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:55 PM   #1203
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Karlos Williams always steam rolls me and it's tough to run two franchises. I have my Cowboys one and was trying to do a fantasy draft one but it's a little too much for me. I do play with 15 min quarters so each game is a little over an hour.
Ok, that's all I needed to hear. One is enough for me. Plus these CCF's are so deep that it's easy to get confused with transactions, story lines, etc. if you're running two. I'm going to play with 12 min quarters, 18 second runoff (57 fatigue) so I'm looking at an hour and 15 per game as well. So, with that said, do you like my quarter length and such, and more importantly, should I role with my Raiders or go random with someone else? Pros and cons to both obviously.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:00 PM   #1204
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko I haven't been playing at all yet. Can you tell me if the special teams really did improve with blocked kicks, field goals and extra points?
Yes there's blocks. Cpu will run fake FGs and punts. They added Icing the Kicker if you call a timeout right before they kick an important fg or extra point. The kicking meter has changed.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:04 PM   #1205
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok, that's all I needed to hear. One is enough for me. Plus these CCF's are so deep that it's easy to get confused with transactions, story lines, etc. if you're running two. I'm going to play with 12 min quarters, 18 second runoff (57 fatigue) so I'm looking at an hour and 15 per game as well. So, with that said, do you like my quarter length and such, and more importantly, should I role with my Raiders or go random with someone else? Pros and cons to both obviously.
You're fine with 12 min quarters. I run 15 to get realistic Time of possession. As long as you use over 10 mins. If your scores do become too high in more than a couple games I would use 10 mins and go with your team. Why not? Makes it more fun. I always use my Cowboys. I have done a franchise where I try rebuilding a bad team like jaguars (even though they're going to be good this year) and I limit myself to only one trade and in that trade I go and get my favorite player from Dallas (Dez Bryant). I've also done a franchise where o pick a bad team to rebuild and I relocate them and create a whole new team name and stuff.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:11 PM   #1206
Pro
 
sportomatic75's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes. You can take a look at my set from last year. I even have an explanation for this setting. Other people were a bit shocked like you then after trying they saw how much better it made the gameplay feel. Big plays are earned, just like in real life. Trust me you will not be caught down field by a linemen or any of that nonsense. It makes the movement a little more crisp and just like in real life, it makes you really try to pick plays that will outsmart the cpu so you can get those big plays, instead of just lobbing the ball down field over and over again. Give it a try. It feels much more like a real life game.
I thought last year's set was nearly perfect. There really was no other way to make it any more realistic
sportomatic75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:13 PM   #1207
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I thought last year's set was nearly perfect. There really was no other way to make it any more realistic
I appreciate that. My blue set is the one you wanna try. You could also try the green set if blue is a little too difficult. The purple is going to be the most difficult.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:15 PM   #1208
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're fine with 12 min quarters. I run 15 to get realistic Time of possession. As long as you use over 10 mins. If your scores do become too high in more than a couple games I would use 10 mins and go with your team. Why not? Makes it more fun. I always use my Cowboys. I have done a franchise where I try rebuilding a bad team like jaguars (even though they're going to be good this year) and I limit myself to only one trade and in that trade I go and get my favorite player from Dallas (Dez Bryant). I've also done a franchise where o pick a bad team to rebuild and I relocate them and create a whole new team name and stuff.
Awesome. Great feedback. I'm going to take over my team as HC/ GM, because like you said, why not? My team and I can put my own spin on it. I'm really amped to get this started, and a HUGE thanks goes out to you for that. Maybe after a few seasons in Oakland, I'll rebuild a garbage team from scratch, and do it my own way. But it'll probably be best for me to go Oakland since I'm familiar with their roster inside and out, and anyone that I add, to get familiar with the Blue Set. After a few seasons, I may have to take a new coaching gig! Flazko, you rock dude! I will begin posting results as soon as I'm underway. Might be as early as tonight, but no later than Friday or Saturday! So glad I'm part of this forum. We've got a great group here and I'm glad we have you at the helm. I check in to catch up on all of the posts everyday.
And PS- Josh Gordon is now officially a Raider!!
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.

Top -