Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2016, 10:18 PM   #6313
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yup. Well said also. I don't pay attention to the complaints anymore. If All Pro is too easy then bump up to All Madden. If All Madden is too hard then practice and get better at the game or play a lower difficulty setting (rookie, pro, all pro).
I suck at shooters on consoles...I don't play them on Hard, I play them on Normal and don't whine about it. Why should Madden (or any sports game) be different just because there are sliders?
Old 12-27-2016, 10:18 PM   #6314
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0

PSS - Bell and Zeke won my fantasy league!! Cha-Ching!
Old 12-27-2016, 10:19 PM   #6315
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I suck at shooters on consoles...I don't play them on Hard, I play them on Normal and don't whine about it. Why should Madden (or any sports game) be different just because there are sliders?
Amen bro, amen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 10:27 PM   #6316
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

even if u get rush on the qb they just dump it to rb or throw out of bounds with no intentional grounding? so the game is broken, i now realize it wasnt always like this most saying u need to remove the tuner. i havent tried that yet but cpu accuracy at 6 or 8 at most is a must. pass blocking needs to be very low as its not fair wen cpu can just have an impenetrable wall of o line.
Old 12-27-2016, 10:31 PM   #6317
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Just saw an illegal forward pass penalty hmmm interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 12-27-2016, 10:37 PM   #6318
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Hey Flazko I'll match your Elliot touchdown and give you a Ryan Matthews I'll double juke you and flip you upside down touchdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Old 12-27-2016, 10:46 PM   #6319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82

PS- I pulled a Flazko, sorry buddy, and saved over the wrong file in my CFM. Luckily I was only one game in. Silver lining, Le'Veon Bell might look good in Silver and Black. I offered Murray, Aldon Smith and a 2017 3rd round pick to Pitt, and they accepted prior to week 1 of the 2016 preseason . I exited my CFM before saving so I can sleep on it. I'm usually one to play with the Raiders roster exactly as is in year 1, but hell, I like Bell and it's a video game. Minds we'll have some fun with it! I'll have to do his deal tho since he's in a contract year - if I decide to go through with the deal that is.
Not to ruin the game for you but you can probably get away with less depending on what you value. Khalil Mack only takes Ladarius Green, a 1st and a 4th and looks really nice lining up outside Stephon Tuitt who takes on all the double teams. 1-3 picks are highly valuable, 4th rounders are significantly more than 5th and significantly less than 1-3, then it varies per team. Karl Joseph only takes a 3 and any SS.
Old 12-27-2016, 10:54 PM   #6320
Rookie

Murray has more value to another team than he would to the steelers. So in your scenario I would look at possibly moving Murray to say the colts who will give up a 1-3 for any decent running back. Then moving Aldon Smith and draft picks for bell.

My defense goes Tuitt, N Suh, Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack, Ryan Shazier, Luke Keuchly, Bud Dupree, Darius slay, Harrison Smith, Karl Joseph, Josh Norman. My o-line and offense are equally young and effective. So I've played with cheesy fleecy trades for a while lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »