Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2017, 09:10 PM   #6609
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Been waiting for this.....

Flazko I am not a fan of the cowboys only Sean Lee cuz that man is an animal but that being said..... I hope they completely embarrass the turd out of the packers. Completely destroy them.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:13 PM   #6610
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Flazko I am not a fan of the cowboys only Sean Lee cuz that man is an animal but that being said..... I hope they completely embarrass the turd out of the packers. Completely destroy them.
It'll be a very good game. I respect and credit what the Packers have done, and even though we spanked them earlier in the year, this is a whole new beast they've become so it'll be a tough and tight game. We had success in that game because we kept Aaron Rodgers in the pocket, he's most dangerous outside the pocket, I'm sure that's the gameplan again but we will see what happens. I will say in my opinion, whoever wins this game will go to the Superbowl from the NFC side. In my opinion both teams are much better than Atlanta and Seattle overall. That's just my opinion though.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:19 PM   #6611
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Hi Flazko

I have just finished my first regular season with Da' Bears.

I have put my key stats in.

I have used the "play like" slider set - just as listed in OP.

Do I need to tweak something? The Bears are not a 12-4 team.
They're a 12-4 team when a good madden player uses them lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 09:20 PM   #6612
Rookie

Quote:
It'll be a very good game. I respect and credit what the Packers have done, and even though we spanked them earlier in the year, this is a whole new beast they've become so it'll be a tough and tight game. We had success in that game because we kept Aaron Rodgers in the pocket, he's most dangerous outside the pocket, I'm sure that's the gameplan again but we will see what happens. I will say in my opinion, whoever wins this game will go to the Superbowl from the NFC side. In my opinion both teams are much better than Atlanta and Seattle overall. That's just my opinion though.
Yeah I agreee depends what matt Ryan shows up. I think atl will deff take Seattle and I think Dallas will pick apart Green Bay. Prescott is gonna destroy that secondary. And I hope Sean Lee rips Rodgers head off. Honestly I hope any cowboy does and I hope Wilcox lays a big hit on Cobb. I never want to see anyone hurt but those 2 get under my skin. Especially with their stupid State Farm commercial every 5 minutes
Old 01-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #6613
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I agreee depends what matt Ryan shows up. I think atl will deff take Seattle and I think Dallas will pick apart Green Bay. Prescott is gonna destroy that secondary. And I hope Sean Lee rips Rodgers head off. Honestly I hope any cowboy does and I hope Wilcox lays a big hit on Cobb. I never want to see anyone hurt but those 2 get under my skin. Especially with their stupid State Farm commercial every 5 minutes
I don't trust Atlanta's defense but anything can happen in the playoffs. Lol I would love to destroy Green Bay, who wouldn't? But I can honestly say I think it'll be close. I've just been waiting 2 years for a rematch in the playoffs after that no catch call on Dez.. Should be an exciting week in football, this week featured some boring games.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #6614
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I am hoping for a Chiefs vs Cowboys Superbowl but I'd be happy just to make it, don't really care who we would play. Let's see how it goes though.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #6615
Rookie

Quote:
I don't trust Atlanta's defense but anything can happen in the playoffs. Lol I would love to destroy Green Bay, who wouldn't? But I can honestly say I think it'll be close. I've just been waiting 2 years for a rematch in the playoffs after that no catch call on Dez.. Should be an exciting week in football, this week featured some boring games.
Ya I agree. I was sad for my poor lions but nobody expected us to get this far so hopefully another good draft and the talk around Detroit is we are going after gurley and Gerald McCoy this offseason and play tougher next season and compete and get good wins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 09:25 PM   #6616
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Ya I agree. I was sad for my poor lions but nobody expected us to get this far so hopefully another good draft and the talk around Detroit is we are going after gurley and Gerald McCoy this offseason and play tougher next season and compete and get good wins
It makes sense now... You want green bay to get murdered because you are a Lions fan haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »