Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2017, 06:44 PM   #6905
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So I came to the conclusion that my personal set is now absolutely perfect for me, good challenge, realistic stats, so I went through simming the current season exactly as each game played out, I took the time to force wins and losses so the season played out exactly as in real life. I also moved Chargers to LA in a seperate character then retired from the Chargers as soon as the process was over with. The Patriots beat the Packers in Superbowl, I traded Romo for JJ Watt. Some notable Retirements were Tom Brady, Jason Witten, Jason Peters, Julius Peppers, Devin Hester, James Harrison, Tamba Hali, Vince Wilfork, Donald Penn, Cameron Wake, Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith Sr, Chris Mangold, Antonio Gates, Chris Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Carson Palmer, Demarcus Ware, Mike Vick, Coach Jeff Fisher, There was plenty of retirements, those were just some I think we're notable. I Iost Morris Claiborne and David Irving, and Gavin Escobar to free agency. I was able to keep Terrance Williams, JJ Wilcox, Barry Church, Lance Dunbar and Ronald Leary . I traded Doug Free to Los Angeles Chargers for a 7th round pick in 2018 and moved Lael Collins to Right Tackle so Leary will be my starting left guard , I plan to move Barry Church to starting Free Safety, while JJ Wilcox will start at Strong Safety, I will move Byron Jones to Starting Corner. I'm looking to sign a back up qb right now in free agency and then it's the draft.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-19-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 06:47 PM   #6906
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just like I moved on from Claiborne, I'm going to move on and trade Brandon Carr since I'm getting offers for him so I can free up space to sign a starting Tight End and back up QB. I only have 90k on cap space but if I trade Carr I'll free up 10.2 million, I see Jordan Cameron or Jermaine Gresham I would like to sign to be my starting TE.

Edit: Saints offered me a 4th in 2017 and 5th in 2018 for Carr so I accepted. I'm trying to negotiate with Jordan Cameron and with Nick Foles as my back up. Martellus Bennet is the best TE available but he wants a bit of money, let's see what I do, I've always liked Martellus (ever since we drafted him).

Edit #2: I ended up signing Brian Hoyer as my back up for 2 years and grabbed Jermain Gresham as my starting TE for 4 years.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-19-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:27 PM   #6907
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Here's a recap from free agency, notable signings...

Redskins Sign Eric Berry and David Irving

Buccaneers Sign Martellus Bennett, DJ Swearinger and Will Hill

Eagles Sign Morris Claiborne and Davon House

Bengles Sign Kendall Wright and Chris Long

Cardinals Sign Kenny Stills, Kareem Jackson and Josh Gordon

Bears Sign Cordell Patterson and Colin Kaeperknick

Browns Sign Ted Ginn Jr

Lions Sign Shaquil Barrett

Colts Sign Micah Hyde

Falcons Sign Adam "Pac-Man" Jones

Broncos Sign Matt Kalil
Old 01-19-2017, 08:54 PM   #6908
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So I came to the conclusion that my personal set is now absolutely perfect for me, good challenge, realistic stats, so I went through simming the current season exactly as each game played out, I took the time to force wins and losses so the season played out exactly as in real life. I also moved Chargers to LA in a seperate character then retired from the Chargers as soon as the process was over with. The Patriots beat the Packers in Superbowl, I traded Romo for JJ Watt. Some notable Retirements were Tom Brady, Jason Witten, Jason Peters, Julius Peppers, Devin Hester, James Harrison, Tamba Hali, Vince Wilfork, Donald Penn, Cameron Wake, Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith Sr, Chris Mangold, Antonio Gates, Chris Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Carson Palmer, Demarcus Ware, Mike Vick, Coach Jeff Fisher, There was plenty of retirements, those were just some I think we're notable. I Iost Morris Claiborne and David Irving, and Gavin Escobar to free agency. I was able to keep Terrance Williams, JJ Wilcox, Barry Church, Lance Dunbar and Ronald Leary . I traded Doug Free to Los Angeles Chargers for a 7th round pick in 2018 and moved Lael Collins to Right Tackle so Leary will be my starting left guard , I plan to move Barry Church to starting Free Safety, while JJ Wilcox will start at Strong Safety, I will move Byron Jones to Starting Corner. I'm looking to sign a back up qb right now in free agency and then it's the draft.
How's the running game?
Old 01-19-2017, 08:56 PM   #6909
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
How's the running game?
Tough to stop for me so far in my test games .

Last edited by Flazko; 01-19-2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:00 PM   #6910
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Im gonna play game one of my cfm (year 2) in a while or tomorrow, not sure yet but I open the season at Home vs Cardinals.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:55 PM   #6911
Rookie

I don't know Carr's exact contract situation but be careful trading players because you need cap space. You still have to pay all their bonus money owed as a penalty against next year's cap. So for instance I traded Ben Roethlisberger year one, saved ~11mil cap space that year, but had over 20mil in penalty the next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 10:56 PM   #6912
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I don't know Carr's exact contract situation but be careful trading players because you need cap space. You still have to pay all their bonus money owed as a penalty against next year's cap. So for instance I traded Ben Roethlisberger year one, saved ~11mil cap space that year, but had over 20mil in penalty the next.
Trust me I look into all that. I'm big on my player and staff salaries and finances. I actually was just raising the prices on my tickets and merchandise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »