Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2016, 04:07 PM   #641
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Yep. That damn human trap lol. I was trying not to and I was still able to out pace the cpu. However auto progressing has already been working quite well. I think it'll balance out for me now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I am interested in trying the auto progressing, but I am wondering if you know if the computer auto progresses based on the player type or if it is just general across all attributes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2016, 05:55 PM   #642
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by snellman
I am interested in trying the auto progressing, but I am wondering if you know if the computer auto progresses based on the player type or if it is just general across all attributes?
It's pretty much general. They'll progress whatever they can afford. But they do a pretty decent job overall. Very rarely do you see them upgrade unnecessary attributes. The only traits I've ever seen them upgrade is the development trait. And they never upgrade injury or toughness.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:42 AM   #643
Rookie

MWit28725's Arena

OVR: 5

So I just picked up M17 on Black Friday and came across this thread. I loved what I read in the OP and really want to try this out. I just want to make sure I have everything set up right.

I saw a few posts back that you said Draft Classes were updated a few patches ago but I should be good to go there because everything updated when I booted up the game. I used your table in the OP to set up all the XP sliders. So you just progress AWR to 80 for starters and 70 for backups and then let the CPU auto-progress the rest from there on out?
Old 12-04-2016, 01:02 AM   #644
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Anyone having a problem with the link to the sliders? I've never had a problem with it but I can't see it when I log into my OP account. Not in Safari or Chrome.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 12-05-2016, 01:00 PM   #645
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
Anyone having a problem with the link to the sliders? I've never had a problem with it but I can't see it when I log into my OP account. Not in Safari or Chrome.
I can't see them either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 01:14 PM   #646
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
What is it you guys can't see? The attached image of the sliders? If so I'll put a link up to the file in a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylors97
I can't see them either.

Old 12-06-2016, 07:44 PM   #647
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Quick update on how things are going in my online CFM. Just started year 5 (2020 season). Highest free agent availble is a 77 ovr HB. XP Sliders seem to be working quite well.

I've been able to upgrade a couple of my players a little to easy and I think that's just the human element involved by knowing what I want to upgrade. I've since decided to just auto upgrade every 4 weeks so no human element is involved. I like this much better. I still haven't made the playoffs (I play PLM mode exclusively) but think I'm primed to make a run this year after several solid drafts and a 3rd year QB who I think is ready to take the next step. My defense is insane good. Can't wait to see what happens.
Well I pretty much called it. My team went 14-2 and won the Super Bowl vs the 14-2 Jaguars. This season was so much fun. My team jelled and as I said my defense was insane good. #1 overall. Anyone who wants to check out how my season went I just signed up with Daddy Leagues and all the games/stats are up here. My cousins team is the Colts fyi:

https://www.daddyleagues.com/Twah/team/NO
Old 12-06-2016, 07:55 PM   #648
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
What is it you guys can't see? The attached image of the sliders? If so I'll put a link up to the file in a bit.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_knK_Y0sE1ic-9dMG

Link for those that couldn't view sliders image in OP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »