Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2016, 06:35 PM   #617
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

It might be new to the most recent patch, but the CPU players don't always get bronze on their training drills. I went through and looked at a bunch of CPU players' progression histories and they seem to be getting random medals, because I'm seeing varying practice XP from week to week.

It might be worth doing a few more sims if they were always getting bronze pre-patch.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:19 AM   #618
Rookie

Flazko's most recent all madden red set has you delete the tuner. Do any of you still have the pre tuned chart? Or is it not that big of a deal if I use this one instead?

I've just quick read all 78 pages of this thread in one hour and my brain is fried lol. So if there is a link to it I missed sorry.

Thanks to all of you for the hard work! I just recently quit my Browns franchise because the team got way to good. I want to make sure I do this one right
Old 10-24-2016, 01:25 AM   #619
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
for the weekly training I've been using coach mode and basically watching my team do the drills by pressing X to snap the ball and nothing else. the results vary (which is what happens when the cpu teams do it) so its more balanced & realistic in my mind then just always simming bronze.
I tryed this but you can only do it on defense. On offense you still have to tell the quarterback to throw the ball
Old 10-24-2016, 01:25 AM   #620
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Flazko's most recent all madden red set has you delete the tuner. Do any of you still have the pre tuned chart? Or is it not that big of a deal if I use this one instead?

I've just quick read all 78 pages of this thread in one hour and my brain is fried lol. So if there is a link to it I missed sorry.

Thanks to all of you for the hard work! I just recently quit my Browns franchise because the team got way to good. I want to make sure I do this one right
Tuner is for gameplay. The patch updated the draft classes. The xp sliders on op are the ones to use.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2016, 05:19 AM   #621
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
I tryed this but you can only do it on defense. On offense you still have to tell the quarterback to throw the ball
You need to turn on coach mode in the settings in main menu to have the qb throw for you

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 01:24 PM   #622
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Tuner is for gameplay. The patch updated the draft classes. The xp sliders on op are the ones to use.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ok my bad but you can see my confusion with it being titled post tuned sliders.

Curiosity question... what do you guys do with your coach XP? I assume you obviously don't buy player training packages with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
You need to turn on coach mode in the settings in main menu to have the qb throw for you

So between every game you go to the main menu turn on coach mode, do your practices, go back to the main menu turn off coach mode and go play your game?!

Excuse my ignorance I've never used coach mode before. And I'll probably never get 10 or 20 years in the future using your guises sliders because I play every game but I do appreciate everything you guys are doing so I don't have a monster team after three years! Thank you
Old 10-24-2016, 01:34 PM   #623
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Ok my bad but you can see my confusion with it being titled post tuned sliders.

Curiosity question... what do you guys do with your coach XP? I assume you obviously don't buy player training packages with them

So between every game you go to the main menu turn on coach mode, do your practices, go back to the main menu turn off coach mode and go play your game?!

Excuse my ignorance I've never used coach mode before. And I'll probably never get 10 or 20 years in the future using your guises sliders because I play every game but I do appreciate everything you guys are doing so I don't have a monster team after three years! Thank you
I just leave coach mode on at all times. It only activates it during the game if u press nothing, so it never gets activated when I'm playing. I play all the games too. Only thing to watch out for is pass plays make sure to do the dropback with the left stick yourself, if you let the CPU do it they may make a quick throw before u press anything.

Old 10-26-2016, 01:16 AM   #624
Rookie

For people that are concerned about the computer getting random medals for training I have a solution that works very well. The computer does get random medals but I would say 60 to 70 percent of the time they get bronze. What I have done is done Sim gold for two weeks and then sim bronze for two weeks. But you can only get gold medals for each position once. So the first week for instance you do cover six on offense and defense so you are train8ng your line backers corners wide receivers and tight ends. The second week you sim gold on a running train and kick block, training your line rb defensive line and corners again. Getting gold for either corners and linebackers twice is unavoidable. Then just simply bronze whatever for two weeks. I have checked the other teams after four weeks and compared them to my team and the amount of xp is very simular it depends on how well each team is doing. Just sharing what works well for me.Also you don't need to train qb they get plenty xp.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »