Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 08:00 AM   #1065
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Here's a game I played using the All Madden set,the only difference is I played on slow speed instead of very slow as was listed in the sliders.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Chicago BearsJan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCOREPittsburgh Steelers ()377320Chicago Bears ()0173727Team Stats ComparisonPITCHITotal Offense276280Rushing Yards3894Passing Yards238186First Downs1111Punt Return Yards4318Kick Return Yards490Total Yards368298Turnovers213rd Down Conversion27%15%4th Down Conversion100%02-Point Conversion00Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/1Penalties3-261-10Posession Time33:4326:17Pittsburgh SteelersPASSINGC/AYDSTDINTRoethlisberger25/4125012RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDBell23351.50Conner331.00C hicago BearsPASSINGC/AYDSTDINTGlennon18/2721110Trubisky2/27310RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTDHoward169500Cohen2-1-0.50

Overall it was a very good and enjoyable game....I injured Glennon late in the 4th,but Trubisky came in and drove them down for the winning TD pass.

The only things that stood out to me were...

1- Alot of dropped passes.....Martavis had 6 of them.

2- which this can't be fixed by sliders....the crazy amount of sacks....my Steelers defense racked up 11 sacks,now granted....Glennon isn't a scrambler and I didn't user any of the sacks except for 1.....I control T.J Watt only and play no switch on defense.

I mention the dropped passes only because I enjoy seeing them believe it or not....players have bad games or just flat out drops,of which Bryant's drops were a combination of flat out drops and being popped...so good work there.

I'm still deciding on either these or Charters,but I have to say that as far as All Madden goes,these sliders and Charters are the best on here that I have played with so far (imo). great work Flazko
Nice stats bro. Charter has being doing all-madden sliders for a very long time, I believe he's one of few. Either sliders set is a good set so pick which one best suits you.

Real quick, for drops maybe raise catching a little, I just don't like downfield passes to be OP and I always notice drops on real life games I watch so I like to see some. And for sacks, I left pass blocking at 50 because you need to get pressure in order to force errant throws, if you put pass blocking too high the cpu is going to be Robotic and not miss a thing. The very slow game speed also helps with the sacks a little.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-19-2017 at 08:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 08:07 AM   #1066
All Star

Flazko's Arena

An other reason I use Very Slow with All-Madden is because I was noticing the cpu's defensive linemen collapsing the pocket but then they'd make a fast dive for the qb, you can tell they received a boost to speed, it looked awkward. It looked a little wonky. Didn't notice it at all when I made the switch to Very Slow. It also feels very simulation like with the movement, animations and didn't notice any awkward movement like sliding, warping, suction.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:07 AM   #1067
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Nice stats bro. Charter has being doing all-madden sliders for a very long time, I believe he's one of few. Either sliders set is a good set so pick which one best suits you.

Real quick, for drops maybe raise catching a little, I just don't like downfield passes to be OP and I always notice drops on real life games I watch so I like to see some. And for sacks, I left pass blocking at 50 because you need to get pressure in order to force errant throws, if you put pass blocking too high the cpu is going to be Robotic and not miss a thing. The very slow game speed also helps with the sacks a little.
naw bro....no raising the catch slider for this cowboy...lol I love the drops personally....I really only mention it in passing. The last thing I want to see is robo qb returning. I'll give very slow speed a try and see how that feels.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-19-2017, 08:11 AM   #1068
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
naw bro....no raising the catch slider for this cowboy...lol I love the drops personally....I really only mention it in passing. The last thing I want to see is robo qb returning. I'll give very slow speed a try and see how that feels.
Same here. I think 40 is a good number in All-Madden.. To be quite honest i only noticed 7 total drops in my two test games last night. I thought about lowering catching a little more but then I thought about it again and I liked everything so much I just wanted to leave it. If it ain't broke don't fix it right?
Old 09-19-2017, 08:11 AM   #1069
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Something that I thought about.....does the tackle slider effect pursuit angles I wonder?
I know it was only 1 game but it's something that I thought about during my last game....with it at 60 (the tackle slider) does that give a boost to pursuit angles?
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-19-2017, 08:13 AM   #1070
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You get pretty used to the Very Slow after about 2 quarters into a game. Notice the animations of tackling and catching and the interactions between D Line vs O Line. I personally wouldn't use Very Slow with All-Pro but with All-Madden it feels good. I also don't feel like I'm slowing the CPU AI down, so i like it.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:14 AM   #1071
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Something that I thought about.....does the tackle slider effect pursuit angles I wonder?
I know it was only 1 game but it's something that I thought about during my last game....with it at 60 (the tackle slider) does that give a boost to pursuit angles?
I don't believe it does, I believe it just effects the chances of making the tackle. I believe that Heat Seeker assist effects pursuit angles.

I did raise tackles to 65, I went to see and make sure I posted all correct sliders that i have set on the game, I forgot I raised tackling from 60 to 65. I Updated the OP.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-19-2017 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 08:23 AM   #1072
Pro

OVR: 1

Great AM set so far, just had something I have never seen had thought I thrown a INT but instead it was Pass Interference on the defense

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »