Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2017, 05:08 PM   #273
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrod1987
I did. He ran a couple times and throw out of bound a few times. It was a fight.
I'm really enjoying my slider set and settings + qb trait edits. Really good results. I'm in a dog fight now in a Play Now game. I'm using Houston vs LA Chargers. I'm losing 7-0 with 3:23 left in first half.

Last edited by Flazko; 08-30-2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:13 PM   #274
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Waiting for the patch to drop. No point in getting frustrated over sliders when a patch is going to come along and ruin them. I personally have had a hard time passing on the cpu but they've been tearing me up lol the patch is coming mid September.
Truer words were never spoken. Main reason I didn't buy M18 is gameplay videos looked like a hot mess regarding coverages. Rolling with M17 and updated rosters for now. If things get cleaned up, maybe I will give it a shot.

Keep in mind folks, with coach adjustments added this year, who's to say or really know if the cpu is employing that feature, which would affect gameplay in Franchise Mode? Keep that in mind while you're all tinkering away.

If the devs cared about gameplay vs CPU as much as we all do, think how far this game would have progressed by now... Peace.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:15 PM   #275
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Truer words were never spoken. Main reason I didn't buy M18 is gameplay videos looked like a hot mess regarding coverages. Rolling with M17 and updated rosters for now. If things get cleaned up, maybe I will give it a shot.

Keep in mind folks, with coach adjustments added this year, who's to say or really know if the cpu is employing that feature, which would affect gameplay in Franchise Mode? Keep that in mind while you're all tinkering away.

If the devs cared about gameplay vs CPU as much as we all do, think how far this game would have progressed by now... Peace.
Very true. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 05:33 PM   #276
Pro

OVR: 1

knew i should have waited to start my CFM till the season started we had to go and sign joe haden today lol
Old 08-30-2017, 05:55 PM   #277
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

if it is already posted on your home page than i apologize for asking this, but can you please fill me in on how adjusting the qb trait effects the cpu qb & do you know if offline cfm will be adjusted immediately by any patches or is it only online patches (meaning will i have to restart an offline cfm once the patch is released to get those adjustments?)
Old 08-30-2017, 06:33 PM   #278
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I'm making my changes in main menu. Haven't started a cfm yet. I rather do it in main menu and save it so I don't have to do it over and over in case I restart a cfm.
Do not know if you saw my post in joshs thread, editing roster with qb traits in main menu might be okay for play now games, but once you load into any CFM, it will cause freezes. several people who tried my test roster with qb edits confirmed they had same issue. You can edit inside of cfm no problems so far.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 18 - Falcons Offline CFM/ Browns Online CFM
Old 08-30-2017, 06:34 PM   #279
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Do not know if you saw my post in joshs thread, editing roster with qb traits in main menu might be okay for play now games, but once you load into any CFM, it will cause freezes. several people who tried my test roster with qb edits confirmed they had same issue. You can edit inside of cfm no problems so far.

I saw what you said and I have yet to experience any freezes.
Old 08-30-2017, 06:37 PM   #280
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I saw what you said and I have yet to experience any freezes.
Are you PS4 or xbox?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »