Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2018, 07:34 AM   #1025
Pro

vertman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindad50
Oh, I totally agree. These sliders make the game great. I even have started to always play using defensive camera, even in online games. I love the look and feel.

Definitely makes it more challenging . I usually only stick with the LB or the DL but I see Armor in his streams use the CB also. Just an overall fun game finally. I think most of the people that are not having fun with it expect too much and don’t play the game as Armor and Josh have intended us to. A lot of people cheese , only hurts their experience . Losing blows but sometimes we have to take our medicine. Can’t win em all. 4-4 with the Vikings right now . Facing the tough Lions next, can’t wait to fire it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 07:39 AM   #1026
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Something is definitely up with the 3rd down running back spot. My rookie HB wouldn’t be on the field despite being #1 on the depth chart. Seemed to favor Marlon Mack who I had slotted as the 3rd down back. Switched Waters to 3rd down back and now he’s on the field on other downs.

the "3rd down back" is now more of a "shotgun formation back" instead of situational as it always has been from what i could tell, they definitely should have renamed the depth chart position
Old 08-25-2018, 07:40 AM   #1027
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Soap Box rant.

I am utterly stunned at the incredible hate for this last patch. I just can't believe it. Why am I still getting incredible playing games.....while so many are simply flipping out saying the game is already ruined. We are 2 weeks out from release date.....already?

Hog wash. I think things are far too over analyzed.....I am simply over that. I stick to playing the game and seeing it for myself.

Join me tonight for some awesome Madden Franchise streaming. The game IMO has never played better. I just deleted 16 and 18 off my HDD as I am not going back to play either anytime soon. I am simply addicted to Madden 19, i-macs roster, and the sliders working harmoniously with them.

So inspired by the improvements to the CPU play calling and defense. I feel the tweaks and tuning they made were brilliant. The quirky BS Super LB's is all but gone (they still make some great plays but now they look and feel natural), the DB/WR interactions are glorious.

Are there shortcomings? Yeah of course. And we all know what they are. But my goodness. I went from sitting out Madden 19, to getting a taste with the beta.....to loving this game.

Best console football game I have played yet. Despite all the shortcomings with presentation, crappy replay system, lack of penalties (again), it is a fun chess match now.

I can't put the game down folks.

Keep rocking with this slider set.....don't get caught up in the hyper negativity. If you approach and play the game similar to me.....you should be having the time of your life in terms of console video game football. Between this game, The Show 18 and NBA2K18.....I am loving it.
And that is why I stay away from all of these different threads. Some of these people are absolutely crazy and only want to bash this game. Madden 19 is hands down the best madden I've have played and I've played them all. I can't put this game down and I wont for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-25-2018, 07:44 AM   #1028
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachfanz2113
the "3rd down back" is now more of a "shotgun formation back" instead of situational as it always has been from what i could tell, they definitely should have renamed the depth chart position

Thanks bleachfanz! That’s certainly good to know.

Old 08-25-2018, 07:53 AM   #1029
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Definitely makes it more challenging . I usually only stick with the LB or the DL but I see Armor in his streams use the CB also. Just an overall fun game finally. I think most of the people that are not having fun with it expect too much and don’t play the game as Armor and Josh have intended us to. A lot of people cheese , only hurts their experience . Losing blows but sometimes we have to take our medicine. Can’t win em all. 4-4 with the Vikings right now . Facing the tough Lions next, can’t wait to fire it up!

Game plays a great game. Easily the most authentic football game I have played.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:11 AM   #1030
OS Supporter - 12/14/14

DELUS1ONAL's Arena

OVR: 4
Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Armor, you saved this game for me post patch. I tried numerous slider sets since the patch released but could not find a set that played how I wanted it to. I was skeptical trying an All-Pro set since I’ve always been an All-Madden player, but these are gold. They are perfectly balanced. CPU Zeke is finally dangerous to play against! My biggest problem post patch was the coverage for the CPU. Throwing against the CPU is back to being a challenge and you really have to take what they give you.

Bravo!

Last edited by DELUS1ONAL; 08-25-2018 at 09:26 AM.
Old 08-25-2018, 09:18 AM   #1031
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Something is definitely up with the 3rd down running back spot. My rookie HB wouldn’t be on the field despite being #1 on the depth chart. Seemed to favor Marlon Mack who I had slotted as the 3rd down back. Switched Waters to 3rd down back and now he’s on the field on other downs.

3rd down back spot will also put that player in the game in passing formations that the CPU has pre determined that you would want a pass catching/ blocking back in.
Try offensive formation subs in those passing formations to over ride the CPU automatically putting ur 3rd down back in those formations

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 09:26 AM   #1032
Rookie

Hey I’m new to these sliders and I like to try them out . But what do you mean with user WR catching 80 (+5) . Do I put the slider on 85? Same with the negative (-2). Thanks , sorry if this was ask before . There’s just a lot of pages to go through lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »