Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 07:25 PM   #313
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
For me though, it’s more because I second guess results when sliders are adjusted even a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Yeah.....I can relate to that
Old 08-24-2018, 07:59 PM   #314
Rookie

ulua's Arena

the one thing i'm noticing and not sure if it's just the game or slider related is the Human animation seems slow, sluggish like they are running with weights strapped to them. for instance when I hand off the ball to

Christian McCaffrey he looks and feels like he is jogging, he does not have that burst and does not hit the hole hard and always gets hit in the backfield because he can't get to the hole fast enough, but when I watch the animation of the CPU it looks fine, they are fast and have that burst.
this goes for all positions QB, WR

Also Maddens model animation this year is terrible, I feel like i'm watching
a stunning graphical version of Tecmo bowl LOL feels so arcadish, the runners have those bended knees and straight back posture LOL, I wish they would fix this, I know this has been around for years but seem worse this year.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:27 PM   #315
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0

When sprinting with a player I have noticed a difference when double tapping the trigger, but that’s hat I read from before
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 09:22 PM   #316
MVP

prey2god's Arena

So all pro default I feel like it's meant to be played this way as far as offline franchise go. With all the patches they put out, if you start tweaking the sliders, you're going to get a change in dynamics as far as gameplay, but this is solely dependent on how you play.

For instance on defense. If you're constantly trying to blitz the QB besides on 2 WR, I formation, heavy sets, you're going to get some unrealistic gameplay. I tend to control the MLB on defense on 3 WR sets or more. When it looks like they're going to run the ball, i'll blitz while controlling my safety just in case. This type of gameplay achieves some realistic gameplay and stats from my experience based on Josh's sliders.

I'm big on realistic stats and feel linebackers should be getting the most tackles if not safeties depending on what team you're facing. Obviously if you're a pass happy team, tackles will probably lean more towards the safety.

I'm also seeing runningbacks getting the rock a lot more when playing this way.

Offense, I cant complain. If you make a mistake or throw carelessly to a receiver, chances are it's going to get batted or intercepted. Keep playing like this and it's going to be an ugly game. I'll set up the pass with runs to keep the defense guessing. In a game with the Chargers vs Chiefs, I was on tilt. They kept shutting my running game down so I kept passing and passing. They kept shutting me down on that end as well. So times when I should've passed, I ran instead and it opened up holes which helped me set up the next down for passes and more runs.

Great job on the sliders Josh, even though you didn't do much but tweak the fatigue, threshold and injury, but that's what changes the dynamics of this game as i've tried your other ones as well and with this one, i'm receiving some great gameplay and stats. You don't really need to do much with the other sliders.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:23 PM   #317
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Though not really a Slider Set, I’ve been playing all defaults since the big aha moment with M18. For me though, it’s more because I second guess results when sliders are adjusted even a little bit.

I’m using 12 min quarters w/ 20 sec run off. I even have the injuries set to the default 10 in my CFM but I may change that to 50 since when you reset it goes to 50 and not 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I would recommend just doing normal clock time, not accelerated. I don't know who said it on here before, but it makes the CPU AI do some funny stuff when that's enabled. If you're not getting the results you want with 9 min, try 10 min. But I think 9 min gives the average amount of plays per game.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:33 PM   #318
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OP has been updated with the setup I posted this morning. LOVE how these are playing.

I'm using the game's default roster, no roster edits of any kind needed for these.

I'm starting my CFM as soon as I select a team!
Old 08-24-2018, 10:35 PM   #319
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OP has been updated with the setup I posted this morning. LOVE how these are playing.

I'm using the game's default roster, no roster edits of any kind needed for these.

I'm starting my CFM as soon as I select a team!
Which teams you thinking about?

Also with you going default, what changes have you noticed from your previous set?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Brandwin; 08-24-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:43 PM   #320
Pro

Josh, do you think acc clock should be off for a player franchise?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »