Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2019, 02:13 PM   #2033
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
They both played the same owners and coaches. It felt like they both played the same.
Just roll with coaches if it feels the same. Like i said, it was just a precaution from previous problems. Earlier in release using coaches seemed to sometimes juice up the offenses, and it produced high scoring games with ridiculous stats.

Glad you tested this. Let us know if it goes off the rails. But i doubt it will because it sounds like you’ve played a few games with coaches.

When i fooled with online a month ago, the default settings has fire coaches turned OFF. This seemed to help the game a bit. In offline, you could turn it off but with 32 team control, you can fire and hire coaches when neccesary at season’s end.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-19-2019, 10:55 PM   #2034
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Tommy thank you bro, thank you for these sliders.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:08 AM   #2035
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Tommy thank you bro, thank you for these sliders.
No problem, man. Lots of people helped with these. Too many to name. Just about anyone you see that’s posted in here has helped in some way, whether it be ideas or just testing stuff.

Really good time year with great help. Enjoyed the camaraderie and the get to business nature. May get madden 20 just to have you guys to work with again. Can’t play real basketball twice a week anymore, and this is a nice replacement. And it’s good to be with a team. It’s always better when a team works towards a non-monetary goal like madden sliders. Way more passion in stuff when you’re not getting paid. You work a little harder.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2019, 06:53 AM   #2036
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
No problem, man. Lots of people helped with these. Too many to name. Just about anyone you see that’s posted in here has helped in some way, whether it be ideas or just testing stuff.

Really good time year with great help. Enjoyed the camaraderie and the get to business nature. May get madden 20 just to have you guys to work with again. Can’t play real basketball twice a week anymore, and this is a nice replacement. And it’s good to be with a team. It’s always better when a team works towards a non-monetary goal like madden sliders. Way more passion in stuff when you’re not getting paid. You work a little harder.
Pretty sure I'll be jumping into Madden 20 from launch, I like the sound of the adjustments coming to Franchise mode, especially the bigger spread between player ratings and how a prospect out of the draft is just that; a prospect that you can't be sure will turn out to be a HoF quality player or just an average player that didn't quite make it.
Old 05-20-2019, 09:40 PM   #2037
Banned

Tommy, I just played KC and won 45-41. The only thing that is crazy is the amount of yards in the game. There was 1300 yds of offense between both teams. Have you ever seen those numbers? These are my offense numbers last five games:

Old 05-20-2019, 10:16 PM   #2038
MVP

You get those from time to time. Game just goes crazy. Wasn’t seeing it as much since last patch and these last updates i made. Yards look pretty good otherwise.

Quote:
Tommy, I just played KC and won 45-41. The only thing that is crazy is the amount of yards in the game. There was 1300 yds of offense between both teams. Have you ever seen those numbers? These are my offense numbers last five games:

Teams finished:
Old 05-20-2019, 10:28 PM   #2039
Banned

Tommy, do you play online or offline?
Old 05-20-2019, 11:29 PM   #2040
MVP

Quote:
Tommy, do you play online or offline?
Fiddled with both, but if i were playing with modern rosters, i’d Be running online.

Advatnages:
Game plays smoother.
Cpu roster management and draft stuff is slightly better
Faster simming from week to week
Don’t have to restart game/delete your profile in between each contest

Disadvantage:
No 32-team control, but like i said, there’s better managerial decisions in online.

Why i use offline for all time roster set?

I use offline for the all time cfm because im not concerned about management because it’s a one season deal, and i want total control over free agents for injuries so i can put players on teams that they really played for whenever possible. And i can change playbooks and schemes and such with 32-man control.

But i prefer the smoothness of online. Wish it had 32 team control. It’s far superior. Plus, the real draft pick trades and stuff are update if you start late enough in the season. I usually boot online franchise in week 10. Add draft class. Sim first year out. Do FA and draft and start watching in year 2.

PLay now is by far the best mode in the game. If you haven’t watched a game in it, i highly suggest it. After you select your teams, it takes you to another screen. It says game style—->simulation. The second one says exhibition, toggle it to the left twice and change it to quick presentation and enjoy the best madden you’ll ever see. Pretty much perfection in Play Now. I know it’s not season mode, i just want you to see what this game’s truly capable of. Also in main menu for play now games, switch skill level to pro.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »