Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2019, 01:01 AM   #2009
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, do you alter edits for other postions like RB? I was in another forum and they was a discussion regarding changing edits is other positions. For example RB should be changed to oblvious or average. Trigger happy messes them up.
ive seen no proof of this. i recall people looking into it last year. may’ve worked last year, but i see no need for edits like that.

only reason i say to not use ideal for qbs is because it will rear it’s ugly head and eventually turn into robo qb. any other combo is fine if you go by that list i posted the other day.

to get the game to animate more, you have to mess with certain ratings. just not worth it for a modern day cfm. thats why i focus on classic rosters more. i can just play now the heck out of it, not worry about cfm stuff like draft classes, fixing future players, etc, because play now plays better, way more consistent. than cfm. it’s the best experience.

the all time set has over 2500 legends. im creating more individual teams out of that base set. ill have so much variety, i wont worry about missing drafting players and season stuff.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-15-2019, 08:10 AM   #2010
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah when you create your own rosters you can put the players rating numbers set at whatever you like. I noticed a while back that some would download someone elses roster and make changes on top of it. After doing this and saving roster again sometimes this adversely affected game play. Others would take a player created by e a and only change name and jersey number, again effecting how the game plays. Your custom roster creation was obviously painstaking,time, research,etc. with the proof of quality being that snipit of a hb run you posted. This opportunity has extended the games re-play value !
Old 05-15-2019, 11:47 AM   #2011
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Yeah when you create your own rosters you can put the players rating numbers set at whatever you like. I noticed a while back that some would download someone elses roster and make changes on top of it. After doing this and saving roster again sometimes this adversely affected game play. Others would take a player created by e a and only change name and jersey number, again effecting how the game plays. Your custom roster creation was obviously painstaking,time, research,etc. with the proof of quality being that snipit of a hb run you posted. This opportunity has extended the games re-play value !
been doing footballl video games for 30 plus years now, and I’ve never seen anything like that run, not sure if ive even seen one in real life. not calling it unrealistic, it was just unexpected.ll be coming back to madden 19 for a long time, the way i have it playing with these rosters. May be christmas or so if i get the new madden. Or if it’s mind blowingly better than this year, which i doubt. I doubt much of what I’d wishlist will ever be in the game because it concerns CPU/CPU stuff.

Also heard the MUT stuff is in trouble in senate, but come on, the american senate takes god knows how long to approve stuff. I do think stuff like MUT is bad for kids.

Ill be honest, it’s no different than real football cards. In hindsight the card collectibles thing is bad. I remember as a kid I’d rip other kids off and sell them a bo jackson card worth 10 cents for a dollar. Made tons of money off suckers. They banned cards from school because we sold them like drugs in 5th, 6th grade. Or stole them from shelves at gas stations and drug stores.

MUT is no different than gambling. I dont have a prob with gambling when it’s adults, but cards/MUT are like building blocks/gateway drugs for future gambling problems.

No doubt, as a kid, I would’ve loved MUT and that’s why ive never minded it being in the game. Like congress, my only concern was the gambling aspect of MUT’s nature.

Why can’t we have those legends outside of MUT? Shoot, to have better player likeness, I’d pay for that like we used to pay for uniform packs. On xbox 360, there used to be tons of add-on stuff one could buy. It was annoying having to buy them, like one year you could buy the classic broadcast package, which was really cool and i didn’t mind paying. This stuff was pushed to the wayside when MUT got hot.

Always loved that uniform packs on ncaa football, too. I wish i could purchase those Bill Walsh, tom Landry, john madden, tom Flores, mike Martz classic playbooks we used to have on madden 25 i think. I’d pay 100 bucks for real to have those for all these classic teams!!!

Plus, those classic rosters would be great for a modern cfm. You can assign these old books to some teams and add more variety to extended cfm. I wish they’d let us buy any past playbook that’s been in the game. If those pc guys find a mod for those old playbooks, I’ll be buying a new laptop to play the game.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2019, 03:09 PM   #2012
Pro

I agree madden ultimate team is a form of gambling. Alot of these kids pay real money in exchange for mut coins and they do so not realizing the cards are only available for a limited time. The government will probably sort out legislation for that before healthcare! Dating back to last winter the changes that effected mut gameplay,via patches and tuner updates,we're disliked by a few competitive gamers. Because the ways they learned how to play and manipulate the game changed to favor those more recent esports competitors. I also recall the play creation and rosters of standout teams through the years. I would think e a would put out another version for PC this year,I don't know about the Nintendo switch .
Old 05-15-2019, 08:03 PM   #2013
Banned

Tommy, do player ratings matter more for cpu vs. cpu?
Old 05-15-2019, 08:09 PM   #2014
MVP

[/code]
Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, do player ratings matter more for cpu vs. cpu?
Yes. Ratings matters way more in this mode. The sole reason I enjoy the game in this mode. It’s ratings vs ratings, no human interference outside of slider modifications. You eliminate the human element, this game really shines a lot more than people will ever give it credit for. Moreso this year than past versions. Last year was pretty decent for this mode as well, but not as good as this season.

Teams finished:
Old 05-15-2019, 08:20 PM   #2015
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
I agree madden ultimate team is a form of gambling. Alot of these kids pay real money in exchange for mut coins and they do so not realizing the cards are only available for a limited time. The government will probably sort out legislation for that before healthcare! Dating back to last winter the changes that effected mut gameplay,via patches and tuner updates,we're disliked by a few competitive gamers. Because the ways they learned how to play and manipulate the game changed to favor those more recent esports competitors. I also recall the play creation and rosters of standout teams through the years. I would think e a would put out another version for PC this year,I don't know about the Nintendo switch .
With the 85 bears/89 49ers teams, ive been experimenting with competetive mode. I’ve liked what ive seen so far. Was simply playing default all madden with competetive. Looked pretty good. All madden is the default for competetive, i figured i’d Give it a go since they patched some things with competetive mode through this year’s release. Only negative was, there wasn’t but 3 penalties in the test game i ran. Gonna stay default but use penalty sliders from OP. See how that plays. Pretty promising though from one test game.

Time’s tight the next few weeks. Daughter graduates HS Friday. Probably won’t be testing much. Got a wedding the very next day. May be a week or two before im able to test much more. Also playing around with fatigue. For what it’s worth, it Seems to play better if you set all starters to 99 fatigue. Not gonna declare this as something that should be done, 99 fatigue, just testing, but im liking it as well. May have to go lower fatigue for olinemen and dlineman. Pass rush isnt the same since i 99’d fatigue.

Also 0’d out fatigue for players that barely contributed. So if they get on the field, they won’t stay there long. Basically a dummy for a play and if they do touch the ball, they won’t go far because they’ll wear out.

Really starting to get the offenses to attack like the 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s style. They’re still in the shotgun some, not much. But when they do fog to three and four we sets, their in a base package because the FB and rb are in the slots. I have to change fullbacks to running back and set them to starting fullback in depth chart in order for this manipulation to work.

This fatigue stuff was an attempt to keep unused wrs off the field. Also helped putting running backs at slot wr position. In the 80s and back, the rb and FB were the slot wrs.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2019, 07:28 AM   #2016
Pro

Congrats on your daughters graduation! Also remember to have a sandwich before you go to wedding,in case you.dont know what they are serving and how much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »